AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-12, 13:26   Link #161
gknight
shounen ai

Send a message via ICQ to gknight Send a message via MSN to gknight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friera
Is Jyu Ou Sei actually a shounen-ai series? I'm not sure actually. I wonder if anyone can confirm it here?
would you like it to be or would you not..?
i'd also like to know how clear is the shounen ai in the show but i guess only time will tell.
anyway isn't it near enough to open a thread for..?
gknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 14:45   Link #162
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
Quote:
Originally Posted by gknight
would you like it to be or would you not..?
i'd also like to know how clear is the shounen ai in the show but i guess only time will tell.
anyway isn't it near enough to open a thread for..?

Haha, it depends. Shounen-ai is fun to a certain point, that is.
Well, i did some "image research" and one of the manga covers was rather... Shounen-ai ish. ( http://www.gdyouth.com/photos/168/16...de4d604795.jpg )
Friera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 16:04   Link #163
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friera
Haha, it depends. Shounen-ai is fun to a certain point, that is.
Well, i did some "image research" and one of the manga covers was rather... Shounen-ai ish. ( http://www.gdyouth.com/photos/168/16...de4d604795.jpg )
If you look closely, the person in the blue is a girl, so it's not a shounen-ai picture at all ~ Look at her chest through the wings.

On a side note, this series looks interesting, too. I'm amazed that not only are SO many new anime coming out this spring, but that almost all of them look awesome! This is such a change compared to last year's harem anime crapfest...
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 01:24   Link #164
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

finally more ufo, i wonder how many eps it will be this time :>
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 01:50   Link #165
NeoSam

Another anime got announced (got announced a few days ago, I somehow forgot to mention it)

====================

ザ・フロッグマン・ショー
The Frogman Show

Broadcast: 5/4/2006 (April 5th, 2006)

http://www.kaeruotoko.com/

11 episodes, every episode is 1 minute 30 seconds long.

====================
Old 2006-03-13, 09:31   Link #166
DaFool
Resident devil

I never knew that now is about the right time one wishes one were a yaoi fangirl...the selection this summer would still be good, but still manageable. I had already did 3 research elimination rounds on the list of new upcoming anime, and I still have 46 titles to check out. I was hoping to cross out more titles until I get a more manageable 25 or below, with eventually settling to 12-15 series as is my norm. I used to be proud of having varied tastes in my anime, but now I regret it, this is just clearly too much. Note that the list here on animesuki, combined with the list on animenation, plus movies and OVA come out to more than 50 new titles this summer, and that's still without the hentai!
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 15:22   Link #167
NeoSam

The site for Project BLUE 地球SOS anime has opened:

http://www.projectblue.jp/

And more anime got announced: ( And more anime starting in April O.O )

====================

ブラック・ジャック 21
Black Jack 21

Broadcast: 10/4/2006 (April 10th, 2006)

Genre: Shounen/Seinen

====================

無敵看板娘
Muteki Kanban Musume

Broadcast: Summer 2006

Its based on a manga thats serialized in the shounen manga magazine Weekly Shounen Champion.
For now there are 16 volumes released of this manga, here are the covers:

Genre: Shounen

====================

There are Weekly Shounen Champion magazine and Monthly Shounen Champion magazine, the above manga is serialized in Weekly Shounen Champion magazine.
Old 2006-03-13, 16:06   Link #168
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

i have more than "15" anime to check at this upcoming april....
eventhough am very picky on anime.....

i don have any single likeness for any anime in this month(march)..but april are just too overwhelming...

jezzzz... even this been serialize.. and vintage on 28.04.2006...

this coming april will be yuri fan vs yaoi fan ....-_-" but overall ...no matter wat shoujo ai always gonna the victory
friendshipz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 18:57   Link #169
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
this coming april will be yuri fan vs yaoi fan ....-_-" but overall ...no matter wat shoujo ai always gonna the victory
I'll have to disagree with that.
Old 2006-03-14, 04:33   Link #170
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

New Production I.G. anime announced - Le Chevalier D'Eon (Knight D'Eon). 24 Eps, no air date yet.

Blurb from ANN:

Quote:
18th Century, just before the French revolution, multiple religious cults of the dark side were engaged in secret maneuvers under the name of Revolution.

"Le Chevalier D'Eon" (Knight D'Eon) a diplomat and a special agent working for Louis XIV, is fighting against those cults, and also on a mission to find the killer of his own sister. A mysterious cult organization called “Rose Cross” stands in his way, using vicious powers to create a dark creature, “Gargoyle” to over take Europe....
Sounds like a suitably Gothic follow-up to Blood+...
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 08:35   Link #171
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
Quote:

Uhm, there isn't many yaoi series coming in april, is there?
Friera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 09:20   Link #172
DaFool
Resident devil

Um...shounen-ai I guess....like, around 3. Usually, there's like, um either 1 or zero.
Not that I'm touching them with a ten-foot pole Girls are lucky to be free to appreciate shoujo-ai / shounen-ai / yaoi / yuri.... guys who still fear the admonishing voice of their almighty phallus dictates they stick only with shoujo-ai or yuri.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 11:50   Link #173
NeoSam

Some info about the anime I mentioned in my previous post:

無敵看板娘
Muteki Kanban Musume

From AnimeNfo:

Quote:
Onimaru Miki is a daughter of a Chinese restaurant, and she helps her mother to run the restaurant. She is supposed to be a Kamban Musume, or a poster girl, of the restaurant. However, she likes to fight and always makes troubles. Whether is she useful for the restaurant or not?

This is a daily comedy revolves around Miki, and other unique characters. For example, Ohta Akio is a son of a vegetable store, and he is an otaku of Ranger series. Kannazuki Megumi is another Kanban Musume of a bakery store. At first glance, she is quite and cute, but actually she is a dissembler. She thinks Miki of her rival, and she disturbs Miki’s job in various dirty way.
Genre: Shounen, Comedy
Old 2006-03-14, 14:52   Link #174
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

kanban musume looks very interesting.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 15:21   Link #175
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
I had already did 3 research elimination rounds on the list of new upcoming anime, and I still have 46 titles to check out.
You sound like as if this is a bad thing. Better than when you only have 3-4 current series that you want to follow *pointing myself*.

So, another year, another season, another new series... I have been indulged in the anime chasing business for way too long....

I find my lack of faith...disturbing.

XD
Old 2006-03-14, 15:47   Link #176
Sonhex
Not dead. Yet.
*Graphic Designer

Project Blue Earth SOS. OAV, no air date yet. Directed by Tensai Okamura (Wolf's Rain). Website here

From Anime Days:
Quote:
The Earth SOS illustrations were created by Shigeru Komatsuzaki, and published in the 1940s. Komatsuzaki is a famous Japanese sci-fi illustrator and model designer who worked on many popular projects during his lifetime, including the Thunderbirds puppet TV series, Atragon and The Mysterians. Atragon was in fact partially based on an original, illustrated story by Komatsuzaki, "The Undersea Kingdom" (Kaitei Okoku). He also designed the ship itself. Komatsuzaki passed away in 2002 at the age of 86.
Sonhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 04:25   Link #177
NeoSam

I always always O.O forget to mention OVAs

I have no idea when this was announced but I forgot to mention this:

====================

Pinky:st

Broadcast: Summer 2006

http://www.pinkyst.jp/

An OVA

From AniDB:

Quote:
An "original CG anime" by GONZO, based on the popular Japanese collectable Pinky:st figure toys.
More info about Pinky:st here: http://magical-art.com/pinkys/

There is also a manga of it, here are the available volumes:

The manga is published under the comic imprint Twin Heart Comics.
Twin Heart Comics is a comic imprint that has manga anthologies thats aimed at male otakus, and also has manga anthologies thats aimed at female audience.

====================
Old 2006-03-15, 05:43   Link #178
lavielove

Quote:

i don have any single likeness for any anime in this month(march)..but april are just too overwhelming...

Ya, there are 48 new anime titles in the first week of April. That's gonna be an eye feast. Then we will see alot of things happening in here,animesuki forum as well,discussions about the new animes.Quite exiciting about it I do have my favourite anime to watch for April already.
yay!
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 08:29   Link #179
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

Saru Getchu Announcement:

Sony's Pipsaru site has made the announcement on the anime. The first episode, "Satorday Coliseum" will air this April 8th, 2006 on TV-Tokyo at 8:30. I'm unsure at this time if it's AM or PM specifically.
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-15, 11:39   Link #180
-AR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku
Saru Getchu Announcement:

Sony's Pipsaru site has made the announcement on the anime. The first episode, "Satorday Coliseum" will air this April 8th, 2006 on TV-Tokyo at 8:30. I'm unsure at this time if it's AM or PM specifically.
"Saturday Coliseum" isn't the name of the first episode, but the name of the program slot "Saru Getchu" will be aired within together with "Rockman.EXE Beast Plus". And about the airing time, the website says: 朝8時30分より. 朝 means morning so obviously it's AM.
-AR- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers