Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-09, 18:56   Link #521
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
i dont really hate alot anime cause i enjoy watching them all... BUT wat i do hate is dub anime... i dont know...i know some people like listening it to english but i think it just butcher the show for reason i just get around it. I wish they also could like sub video games too rather making it all in english.. for example final fantasy 10 was a good game but freak the dubing in that game was horrible wish they just keep in in japaness and i mean there already subtitles jez be cheaper too rather paying people doing the dub.

Oh there one anime i hate is tenjou tenge... because they didnt really follow up with the manga and man the manga kickass
Old 2007-04-10, 07:27   Link #522
Wildclaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Yar... Da Capo is 5 times more cliched than Kanon

About Air being "slow paced" - a lot of animes are slow paced, heck some are far more slow-paced than Air. If you dislike slow pace in general - sure, you might end up not enjoying it, but to label it as the "worst anime ever" ....
I agree that Kanon was pretty good. Lots of tearbreaking material.

As for Air. I have trouble myself explaining what I mean when I say Air is slow. I know I like some other animes that are pretty slow. It is just how the slow pace in Air gets to me. It is a feeling, so don't expect any real rationality behind it

It is very far down my vote list on anidb. I am pretty sure however that it being graphically good actually lowered its rating for me. It is one thing to see a low budget anime with content that you don't like, and another thing to see a well animated anime that you don't like. You may call it unfair, but human brains acts in mysterious ways.

My selection is pretty limited however. I have mostly watched animes with atleast decent ratings, so I havn't really watched the worst of the worst, and instead have to pick my frisbee material from what I have watched. I assume the same is true for most people, considering the amount of good/decent animes that have been created over the years. It isn't like people go searching for the worst they can find when they want to watch anime.

As I have watched some sucky anime (in my opinion) since my last post, Air would probably not make my frisbee list any longer. "Noodle Fighter Miki" and "FLCL" are two shows focusing on comedy, neither of which I found funny. "FLCL" being me just not liking that style of comedy, while "Noodle Fighter Miki" just was a plain sucky attempt at cheap comedy.
Old 2007-04-10, 07:38   Link #523
Honey_and_Cleaver

Im putting NHK ni yokosou! in the same pile of dump. The anime is pethatic and i cant sympathize Satou for being such a jerk. Everyone there is pethatic, i feel something for Yamazaki, but then its not about him, its the lame Satou being followed by a stupid girl and one slut.
Old 2007-04-10, 08:50   Link #524
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Call me weird but i, well, dislike: Karin,Elfen Lied and Fate/Stay Night, among anime i watched.

The 1st few espisodes of these 3 were so good that i get the whole series by the time i finished 2nd, or 3rd chapter. Then the rest was so...so messed up, and gave me a huge disappointed .
That's probably the reason i will list them into frisbess. =/

Sometime have a good start give an opposite effect, i guess =[

PS: read about F/SN game on the wiki make the anime a bit better through, but the anime which have same producer with F/SN (Tsukihime?) also pretty bad without considering the game.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2007-04-10 at 09:05.
Old 2007-04-10, 09:12   Link #525
A_AQUARE

all of the list n none of u giy mention diversa misaki??? my little bro bought it ,i watch it bout 5 min broke it tos it out n it hit a guy (tat guy ain here right?)
Old 2007-04-10, 09:41   Link #526
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

@you guys:
The anime you've listed aren't bad anime at all, I loved FSN but didn't like NHK, hardly a reason to call it the worst, even if it has flaws.

The absolute worst anime is Soul Link.
It's terrible, imagine an anime about fan service but with absolutely no plot (Was gonna post an example but you can probably think of one), thats what Soul Link is like, Oh! except without the fan service.

The only place it redeems itself is in the character designs which are average.
Old 2007-04-10, 10:32   Link #527
ShadowVlican

Soul Link.... it was such a piece of turd i couldn't even SKIM it
Old 2007-04-10, 13:18   Link #528
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Im putting NHK ni yokosou! in the same pile of dump. The anime is pethatic and i cant sympathize Satou for being such a jerk. Everyone there is pethatic, i feel something for Yamazaki, but then its not about him, its the lame Satou being followed by a stupid girl and one slut.
what? I love this anime, did you see all? (it gets really really good, I was dying from... anticipation) evven if you don't like it how can you say WOSRT

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2007-04-10 at 13:30.
Old 2007-04-10, 13:38   Link #529
jianfish
Looking for something

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Call me weird but i, well, dislike: Karin,Elfen Lied and Fate/Stay Night, among anime i watched.

The 1st few espisodes of these 3 were so good that i get the whole series by the time i finished 2nd, or 3rd chapter. Then the rest was so...so messed up, and gave me a huge disappointed .
That's probably the reason i will list them into frisbess. =/

Sometime have a good start give an opposite effect, i guess =[

PS: read about F/SN game on the wiki make the anime a bit better through, but the anime which have same producer with F/SN (Tsukihime?) also pretty bad without considering the game.
Wow, Elfen Lied and Fate/Stay Night made it into your frisbee list. In fact if you check out the Top 5 Fav Anime thread, both these animes feature quite heavily there.
One man's meat, another man's poison I guess.

Myself I am very selective about anime, perhaps too selective, so I don't really watched any real bad ones before. But I guess I do miss out on some good ones as well.
Old 2007-04-10, 14:21   Link #530
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Evangelion.

Actually, I already *do* use it as a fribee.
Old 2007-04-10, 19:14   Link #531
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
what? I love this anime, did you see all? (it gets really really good, I was dying from... anticipation) evven if you don't like it how can you say WOSRT
Sorry man, probraby ep2 and ep3 were the best, after that, i was dying of boredom, then it started to make me hate this anime because Satou makes me sick.

Another crap anime, Sonabozu.

and Scrap Princess because the ending betrayed me and the whole episode was useless plots and running around like fools. Main characters are boring too. Only Kidalf actually brought humour into this anime and Christoper was doing the real investigation.
Old 2007-04-11, 00:13   Link #532
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzer View Post
The absolute worst anime is Soul Link.
Spoken like someone who has not seen cosprayers. Luckily you can change that, as it's still seeded.
Old 2007-04-11, 00:55   Link #533
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Spoken like someone who has not seen cosprayers. Luckily you can change that, as it's still seeded.
Heh, I would wager that Soul Link is far worse than Cosprayers, I honestly would say it's not even close.

With the sheer idiocy in the way the story plays out in Soul Link, you'd be hard pressed to not just up and shoot yourself for even viewing it for about an episode.
Old 2007-04-11, 05:34   Link #534
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Aye, this is exceptionally terrible as well. My money is still on the Soul Link though They are both very horrible, but soul link has left a deep scar in my demonic soul ...perhaps it is because the show was actually trying to be serious ?
Old 2007-04-11, 13:14   Link #535
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

[QUOTE=Honey_and_Cleaver;897852]Sorry man, probraby ep2 and ep3 were the best, after that, i was dying of boredom, then it started to make me hate this anime because Satou makes me sick.

oh so you didn't finish seeing it ? if so it's ilke calling full moon wo sagashite the worst anime when it didn't even get to the good part....
Old 2007-04-11, 19:29   Link #536
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever View Post
oh so you didn't finish seeing it ? if so it's ilke calling full moon wo sagashite the worst anime when it didn't even get to the good part....
I did, saw the suicide island and how he got over his hikimori state. Satou and Misaki lovey doey.
Old 2007-04-12, 17:23   Link #537
-Breakthrough-

Worse I use not only as a Frisbee but a chew toy for my wolf...

Battle B-Daman
Old 2007-04-12, 22:45   Link #538
stigmataeyes

Send a message via AIM to stigmataeyes
lupin the 3rd, that tops all
Old 2007-04-12, 22:55   Link #539
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by stigmataeyes View Post
lupin the 3rd, that tops all
There a reason to this, or is it just personal preference?
Old 2007-04-12, 23:33   Link #540
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
-_-b I have reasons to believe that this thread is as much about naming the worst anime series as it is a thread to voice discontent why a series is so popular. To put it short, trolling without actually being in the thread that discusses the series.

In that case, there's a thread for overrated series:
Click Me!
Closed Thread