AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-10, 18:55   Link #181
janfrasco

thanks a lot dude!
Old 2009-11-11, 03:34   Link #182
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

Yeah I just download chapter 223 n 224, but still is there any website that provide more than this . . .
unfortunately the skipped chapter seems to be important parts . . .
Old 2009-11-11, 15:49   Link #183
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrac D'Sabre View Post
Yeah I just download chapter 223 n 224, but still is there any website that provide more than this . . .
unfortunately the skipped chapter seems to be important parts . . .
I found some raws a while ago, but they are not translated yet.
Old 2009-11-11, 21:04   Link #184
P0tat0Phun
Do the wave!

Anyone have any idea if the series is coming to an end? Or is it going to keep going on after the Athena arc? o_O I just kind of want it to end now because I want to know who Hayate ends up with... But at the same time I want more Hayate goodness! Haha
Old 2009-11-12, 03:57   Link #185
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

Well even if it is true that after Athena arc Hayate no Gotoku will end, it still a long way before end . . . .
But I don't really want for hayate no gotoku to end yet, cause I still want to watch the episode . . . .
Old 2009-11-12, 13:06   Link #186
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
umm... Can anyone plz let me know which chapter in manga that the second season anime ended?
I did go "google" about this but what I have received are most about Hayate's childhood friend...
Old 2009-11-12, 13:34   Link #187
Serffix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beruko08 View Post
umm... Can anyone plz let me know which chapter in manga that the second season anime ended?
I did go "google" about this but what I have received are most about Hayate's childhood friend...
Chapter 147 or volume 14, 7. The last episode added some anime original content since it was only based on 1 chapter.
Old 2009-11-12, 21:47   Link #188
Beruko08
The Shadow of Twilight
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Beruko08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serffix View Post
Chapter 147 or volume 14, 7. The last episode added some anime original content since it was only based on 1 chapter.
Thnks!
You saved my lots of time there!
Old 2009-11-13, 19:43   Link #189
Sabrac D'Sabre
Aishiteiru Hina ! ! !

Well I guess everyone still expect for this series to survive much longer . . .
Old 2010-01-12, 13:48   Link #190
hinakatbklyn

It may take too long for me to find the answer since I may be the only one left who is following not the current chapters but the licensed chapters (Volume 13). Which manga chapter (or volume) does the Athena arc officially start?

Just needed a time table as to when the storyline is completely drama. (rather than just catch up to the current chapter and lose all suspense or interest in the series)

Last edited by hinakatbklyn; 2010-01-12 at 14:35.
Old 2010-01-12, 17:22   Link #191
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
It may take too long for me to find the answer since I may be the only one left who is following not the current chapters but the licensed chapters (Volume 13). Which manga chapter (or volume) does the Athena arc officially start?
Volume 17 chapter 178 is the start of tEotW arc where Athena made her official appearance. For the current arc, it begins on chapter 231.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2010-01-12 at 17:43.
Old 2010-01-18, 11:21   Link #192
ellifeedn
Thinker

In the beginning of each volume there is a page that displays the title, the volume number, and an image that is usually foreshadowing. Could someone explain what the images of 10, 14, and 18 mean?
Old 2010-01-28, 02:22   Link #193
kheemberlee
~CooL aNd SpiCy!~

Send a message via ICQ to kheemberlee Send a message via Yahoo to kheemberlee
Wink

who did become lovers?

is it

hinagiku and hayate

or

ojou-sama and hayate!

thankz
Old 2010-01-28, 07:32   Link #194
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Well,
we still doesn't know,
the series is still a long way,
but one couple is sure is:
Wolf x Nagi!!!!!
Muahahahahahahahaha
Old 2010-03-07, 09:38   Link #195
Zero no gokuto

umm I just finished watchin all the episodes but still think tht most of the story abrupt and kind of confusing and was left at a stand still wht happened to himegami and tht dragon butler armour , tht stone tht mikado gave to hayate and tht mysterious girl am seriiously confuised and thoiught I should read the mang but I have no idea where to start frm :s. If I start frm the begining then iit gona be boring as I already know wht is gona happen cuz of the anime plz help
Old 2010-03-08, 02:19   Link #196
Wolfnagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero no gokuto View Post
umm I just finished watchin all the episodes but still think tht most of the story abrupt and kind of confusing and was left at a stand still wht happened to himegami and tht dragon butler armour , tht stone tht mikado gave to hayate and tht mysterious girl am seriiously confuised and thoiught I should read the mang but I have no idea where to start frm :s. If I start frm the begining then iit gona be boring as I already know wht is gona happen cuz of the anime plz help
First of all,
Himegami didn't even shown yet in manga,
The first season is actually a filler and there is no dragon armor (maybe not yet....)
If you want to read the manga, read it from the beginning cause the first season is a filler except for the first 10-20 episode (episode 10 is a filler...)
Old 2010-03-08, 15:35   Link #197
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero no gokuto View Post
The first season was mostly filler although it's done a decent job in my eyes. If you're referring to the end of the second season however, the mystery girl is more than likely Athena (I haven't reached that far into the second season).

I say read the manga from the beginning (Per WolfNagi's suggestions) incase the anime episodes didn't cover the manga. But since Athena's appearance doesn't start until Vol 17, I suggest starting one volume early (#16).
Old 2010-03-09, 03:12   Link #198
Wolfnagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinakatbklyn View Post
The first season was mostly filler although it's done a decent job in my eyes. If you're referring to the end of the second season however, the mystery girl is more than likely Athena (I haven't reached that far into the second season).

I say read the manga from the beginning (Per WolfNagi's suggestions) incase the anime episodes didn't cover the manga. But since Athena's appearance doesn't start until Vol 17, I suggest starting one volume early (#16).
I think she didn't watch second season yet Hina-chan.....
So like I said,
Just read from early cause the manga itself also have a few chapter fillers than are not on anime xD
Old 2010-03-10, 01:01   Link #199
Zero no gokuto

Thnx for reply's I think read frm the start I guess =3 and I have seen all anime episodes tht have been released atm , thnx a bunch though
Old 2010-04-16, 17:44   Link #200
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Question - at what point in Hayate no Gotoku Season 1 did the series completely stop following the manga?

Last edited by minhtam1638; 2010-04-16 at 18:14. Reason: so I can get the answer e-mailed.
Closed Thread