AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-13, 14:43   Link #401
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
tsunade's first and foremot job is to protect the villagers and its people. o i am not mad at her for calling naruto back. she will probably tell naruto to bait him and lead him a way from the village. so there is nothing illogical about what she did (so far) if it means sacraficing naruto to protect the village so be it. thats her job. what happens if pain can't find naruto? he is going to keep destroying and killing people. i'm preety sure that tsunade acknolwedges that if jiraiya couldn't beat them. i probably wouldn't be able either. so having naruto has bait is her best bet.

btw how the hell would they call back naruto. are there other frog users in konoha? how would they contact the frog world/place with out blood contracts. so i suspect they might do so the old fashioned way. meaning it will take time for naruto come

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:07   Link #402
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
tsunade's first and foremot job is to protect the villagers and its people. o i am not mad at her for calling naruto back. she will probably tell naruto to bait him and lead him a way from the village. so there is nothing illogical about what she did (so far) if it means sacraficing naruto to protect the village so be it. thats her job. what happens if pain can't find naruto? he is going to keep destroying and killing people. i'm preety sure that tsunade acknolwedges that if jiraiya couldn't beat them. i probably wouldn't be able either. so having naruto has bait is her best bet.

btw how the hell would they call back naruto. are there other frog users in konoha? how would they contact the frog world/place with out blood contracts. so i suspect they might do so the old fashioned way. meaning it will take time for naruto come
I agree with you in that tsunade can use her ninja's as pawns like in chess but i think we/I sorta concerned with that she knows what pains is in konoha for in the 1st place. I mean we wouldnt think its weird if she summoned gai kakashi etc but naruto with the demon in him? 1 mistake and akatsuki has what it wants :S

I think the old frog left some kind of thing behind but im not sure.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:14   Link #403
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
I agree with you in that tsunade can use her ninja's as pawns like in chess but i think we/I sorta concerned with that she knows what pains is in konoha for in the 1st place. I mean we wouldnt think its weird if she summoned gai kakashi etc but naruto with the demon in him? 1 mistake and akatsuki has what it wants :S

I think the old frog left some kind of thing behind but im not sure.
Like chess you say. Tsunade always loses at playing games. I wonder what will happen, if Naruto faces Pain now.

In the end, all that remains is Suigetsu. Be water my friend.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:32   Link #404
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Like chess you say. Tsunade always loses at playing games. I wonder what will happen, if Naruto faces Pain now.

In the end, all that remains is Suigetsu. Be water my friend.
yeah she sucks at gambling XD. But thats a good sign lol xD if she wins its misfortune.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:38   Link #405
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
So problem might be finding pains chakra signal source through all other chakra in the sky. I think naruto might be able to do it if he knows what pains signal is. If tsunade knows that pain might have a own chakra signal(ton control the bodies) which is connected to those receivers. Then bringing back naruto might actually have a point. But then again i think tsunade has done sage training too so should probably be able do it too lol xD.
Thing is, Naruto can't sense chakra. Naruto can feel and draw in natural energy using sage arts, but natural energy isn't chakra. Maybe senjutsu increases the senses to the point where one can sense chakra, but I don't think that's the case since Jiraiya couldn't find Pein when he was hiding in the chameleon and needed Ma toad to create a detection barrier.

Could be the chakra receiving material itself maybe be the key to finding the source. Since the metal reacts when the signal is within a certain range, Konoha could spread out teams with pieces of the metal and play "hot/cold" until they find the source of the signal.

Quote:
About pain i think there is something missing. Because ok the bodies can receive signals throught those receivers. But isnt there a part in them that needs to ensure they they obey pain. As in a card or chip that makes em listen. Cuz if that wasnt the case then if you get stabbed by a rod you would be a pain puppet immediatly. or do you need to be dead?
I think to become one of the bodies, the metal has to be implanted through the piercings, otherwise the chakra just gets distorted. The piercings may also make the bodies obedient by allowing Pein's will to take over the mind somehow. But there's obviously a limit to the number of the bodies he can have at once, otherwise Pein would be an entire army by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin
I wouldn't say she's using Naruto as "bait". She's calling Naruto back because she honestly believes that Naruto is the best hope of defeating Pein. If it were a simple matter of getting Pein away from the the village, she could just tell him where Naruto is (or better yet give him a false location). However, that would only be a temporary solution.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:38   Link #406
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I think he simply killed the body by cutting it in half. I mean there must be a limit to what Pain can do with the bodies. If a body is completely destroyed for example by a rasenshuriken he shouldn't be able to use it. Since at that point Jiraiya himself was about to be controlled (Fukasaku helped him pulling out the black metal) i think that Pain's control was never interrupted, Jiraiya simply killed the controlled ninja so it was rendered immobile and without chakra it could not generate signals back to Pain so Pain couldn't see with that body's eyes any more.
From Data Book 3 (from tora-chan): "The Pain Body that Jiraiya sent back to Konoha was not killed by Jiraiya, rather once it entered the Barrier realm, it died." This greatly adds to the theory that someone somewhere else is controlling the Pain bodies, and that control can be cut-off by disturbing the connection between the bodies.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:40   Link #407
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
From Data Book 3 (from tora-chan): The Pain Body that Jiraiya sent back to Konoha was not killed by Jiraiya, rather once it entered the Barrier realm, it died. This greatly adds to the theory that someone somewhere else is controlling the Pain bodies, and that control can be cut-off by disturbing the connection between the bodies.
And if the bodies die when they're away from Pein, then doesn't that make them Zombies?
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 15:50   Link #408
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
From Data Book 3 (from tora-chan): The Pain Body that Jiraiya sent back to Konoha was not killed by Jiraiya, rather once it entered the Barrier realm, it died. This greatly adds to the theory that someone somewhere else is controlling the Pain bodies, and that control can be cut-off by disturbing the connection between the bodies.
Oh, I agree with tumultuous applause. On the other hand, I ask myself what's new about that. So would you please tell me what's new about that? *shrugging*

Spoiler for flaming:

So what? The databook says? The holy bible of Naruto says? You eager beaver!

Do we all agree to the idea, that the real Pain is controlling these six bodies from somewhere else, likely the Hidden Rain, now?

Maybe someone comes up with Minato being part of the death god now and being the one behind Pain, being able to control dead bodies from the afterworld, now. People come up with the strangest ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
And if the bodies die when they're away from Pein, then doesn't that make them Zombies?
Sweet. I have a good quote here: 'Are you nuts!?' Oo
Zombies? Guess Michael Jackson's Thriller is still the most popular single of all times. Maybe Pain is a vampire and he drinks blood. That's why Akatsuki have to wear those black and red suits. Maybe one of Pain's bodies is the mighty Hulk? Zombies? Ridiculous.

I'll ask once more: Who thinks that Pain's bodies are all vital and have no mind of their own, sharing the mind of Pain, who's controlling these bodies from his central in the Hidden Rain, amplifying his chakra to a wide range and emitting it to the recieving material in his six fighting bodies while the weapons his 'tools' use are used to disturb his enemies' chakra flow?
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
Old 2008-10-13, 16:13   Link #409
james0246

^Someone enjoys their Lit. Trad. Major a bit too much.

In answer to your question: No, A few, A few, Yes, Yes, Yes, No (For me at least, maybe not OtseisRagnarok), No, No, No and Yes/I agree.

Hopefully that cleared up everything for you.

Last edited by james0246; 2008-10-13 at 16:27.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 16:34   Link #410
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Why do you make a difference between the chakra produced by nature and chakra produced by a human/ninja ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Thing is, Naruto can't sense chakra. Naruto can feel and draw in natural energy using sage arts, but natural energy isn't chakra. Maybe senjutsu increases the senses to the point where one can sense chakra, but I don't think that's the case since Jiraiya couldn't find Pein when he was hiding in the chameleon and needed Ma toad to create a detection barrier.
It is called Nature energy and not chakra for a reason. It isn't chakra on it's own, that's why I differentiate.

Quote:
You cannot shield a transmission which goes in open air. As Shizune said the black rods react to high frequency chakra, which means it has some frequency, which could be attacked by the same frequency transmission. But i guess there will not be such a device, since that would mean the use of some technical device instead of ninja fight. Naruto may be able to disrupt the chakra waves if there's such an ability in the sage pack of abilities
Thanks for the clarification Ero.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 17:53   Link #411
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
It is called Nature energy and not chakra for a reason. It isn't chakra on it's own, that's why I differentiate.
It's still chakra, in Fukasaku's explanation the sage mixes his body and soul chakra with natural chakra. So it's chakra anyway. Naruto could use kyuubi chakra, now he can use natural chakra too. I don't see why he couldn't sense Pain's chakra too, if he can sense natural chakra.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 18:00   Link #412
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Quote:
It's still chakra, in Fukasaku's explanation the sage mixes his body and soul chakra with natural chakra. So it's chakra anyway. Naruto could use kyuubi chakra, now he can use natural chakra too. I don't see why he couldn't sense Pain's chakra too, if he can sense natural chakra.

PYAH!

pein will get beaten. sad but true
Old 2008-10-13, 18:11   Link #413
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
I think he simply killed the body by cutting it in half. I mean there must be a limit to what Pain can do with the bodies. If a body is completely destroyed for example by a rasenshuriken he shouldn't be able to use it. Since at that point Jiraiya himself was about to be controlled (Fukasaku helped him pulling out the black metal) i think that Pain's control was never interrupted, Jiraiya simply killed the controlled ninja so it was rendered immobile and without chakra it could not generate signals back to Pain so Pain couldn't see with that body's eyes any more.
The animal pain which died... one of his piercings is broken... just below his right eye... I was reading on another forum where some trainspotter picked it up.. "chapter 381 page 8"...

maybe it is as simple as cutting the link.. hes wired in series not parallel:S lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
If u check on one of the last pages... theres a toad sitting on tsunade's desk... maybe hes a communication toad...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 18:29   Link #414
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
PYAH!

pein will get beaten. sad but true
IMO Pein will beat Naruto but not after loosing 4 to 5 bodies and Sauske will save Naruto.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 18:58   Link #415
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
IMO Pein will beat Naruto but not after loosing 4 to 5 bodies and Sauske will save Naruto.
I get the strong feeling that when Pain's usefulness is up, Madara will "take care" of him, along with Konan. Their lack of respect for one another shows that there is some unease/animosity amongst the colleagues. In the end, Madara will show that the sharingan is inevitably "the doujutsu" to beat (is just a guess) since he has been giving off the "final boss" vibe for quite some time. The only thing preventing Madara from being the penultimate evil force in Naruto, is the location of "true Pain", and of course Sasuke
Old 2008-10-13, 19:39   Link #416
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
hes wired in series not parallel:S lol
I LOL'ed... (electromagnetism is such a pain in the arse )

Quote:
If u check on one of the last pages... theres a toad sitting on tsunade's desk... maybe hes a communication toad...
Fukasaku left a communication toad before he leaves for Myobokuzan.

Ah... remember what Jiraiya told to Pa Frog:
Spoiler for Sensing Nagato:
Old 2008-10-13, 20:09   Link #417
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post

why have someone else call him back, when she can do it since the toad is on her desk? lol lazy woman
Old 2008-10-13, 20:53   Link #418
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
why have someone else call him back, when she can do it since the toad is on her desk? lol lazy woman
She's the Boss... my Grandma always makes me pick up the phone or make her calls

Poor Shizune... and poor "me" also!
Old 2008-10-14, 04:36   Link #419
tatami
back in black

narutos new jutsu will be :

Spoiler for rasengan variation:
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 06:34   Link #420
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
I get the strong feeling that when Pain's usefulness is up, Madara will "take care" of him, along with Konan. Their lack of respect for one another shows that there is some unease/animosity amongst the colleagues. In the end, Madara will show that the sharingan is inevitably "the doujutsu" to beat (is just a guess) since he has been giving off the "final boss" vibe for quite some time. The only thing preventing Madara from being the penultimate evil force in Naruto, is the location of "true Pain", and of course Sasuke
That may be your opinion, and you could be right, but I guess Suigetsu will beat Akatsuki on his own. Yes, I will beat them on my own. I have the guts to kill. Compared to me, Sasuke is an ugly weakling.

Yes, my name has already been recognized by Hoshikage Kisame, that ugly sharkface. I'm the Hidden Mist's Demon now, the legacy of the Blood Mist itself.

It doesn't matter if Akatsuki sinks like the Titanic, as long as I live. I am truly evil and I will succeed them.

Remember, we've gathered too much detailed information on the other members of Team Hebi / Team Taka. Karin, Yuugo and of course Suigetsu are important now. Konoha nins died while they have been introduced.

Each and every one of them has unique abilities. And of course you only have to read my signature now to be totally convinced that Suigetsu is the strongest of all of them.

I guess everyone knows who said this.

I think Naruto's secret move will have something to do with Rasengan and the Kyuubi's chakra. I can't prove it, but I remember that Jiraiya's training with Naruto had to do a lot with Rasengan (Odama Rasengan etc.) and Kyuubi (tails appearing etc.) and I think the key will be stored inside Naruto.