AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-15, 11:28   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 421 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 11:34   Link #2
Fran~
floating away...

i dont know what i should say... but... Danzo... you.... ARGHHHH!!!...

i must to know your agenda, what are you up to?
Old 2008-10-15, 11:43   Link #3
Ero-Senn1n

The spoiler with Danzou seems to be the most plausible. That old itiot has no power to attack the leader directly, he's just doing some secret plotting in his disgusting way. It would be cool if Sasuke appeared in this big chaos and killed those old shitty people
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 11:51   Link #4
Fran~
floating away...

It has been confirmed... there are even the pics of him making his move =(

But:

Hawk is heading to Konoha, remember that they leaves "killerbee" with Madara and inmediatly left to Konoha. Danzo and the Elders are jeopardising Konoha with the only purpose of getting Naruto away?.

I mean... there are inocent people and the outcome is the same, if they dont tell Pain where Naruto is, he is gonna destroy everything...

i dont get the point of the Elders and Danzou.
Old 2008-10-15, 12:08   Link #5
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It has been confirmed... there are even the pics of him making his move =(

But:

Hawk is heading to Konoha, remember that they leaves "killerbee" with Madara and inmediatly left to Konoha. Danzo and the Elders are jeopardising Konoha with the only purpose of getting Naruto away?.

I mean... there are inocent people and the outcome is the same, if they dont tell Pain where Naruto is, he is gonna destroy everything...

i dont get the point of the Elders and Danzou.
If Pain succeeds in capturing Naruto he could be able to build a doomsday machine, and that could end the world not only a little part of it (i mean Konoha as little part). It's like sacrificing something for something even more important.
But the elders should be thinking the opposite: sacrifice Naruto for Konoha's sake. They don't even know for what purpose Pain wants all the demons. Or do they know about Madara maybe? If Itachi told them about Madara that would mean that they fear Madara. I mean they fear the Madara who has control over all 9 demons and is able to destroy whole villages in one shot.
Old 2008-10-15, 12:15   Link #6
cauldrone

this story is heating up again. i did feared kishi was getting too old for this game and reached his peak,just rolled over and is sleeping after telling sasukes story.and we are left looking at the ceiling wondering....is that it what about something for naruto/us. but it seems he is not as selfish as i feared and will finish the job he started.
cauldrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 12:44   Link #7
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

...so where is the spoiler? Im intrigued by this Danzou thing....
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 12:47   Link #8
elusive

DAMN YOU DANZOU!

that was pure evil. he either wants pein to kill tsunade or this attack will be grounds for her demotion and a root takeover. i'm rooting for sasuke to kill that bastard but if danzou could've been hokage he must be a powerhouse. it would be crazy if he fights pein to show up tsunade.

i assumed naruto would face pein but he might not get to konoha in time. poor naruto. he'll be devastated returning to a crushed leaf.

i can't tell what's next. kishi has thrown some major curves lately.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 13:03   Link #9
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
danzou...you madara bastard!....see that evil look he gave.....thats madara.... just kidding.

and that 1 frog was the connection point between them? come on, you know there will be 2 AND it will look even better when naruto shows up for a grand "surprise"
Old 2008-10-15, 13:11   Link #10
tatami
back in black

adding danzou right now is a very good move...he was almost forgotten...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 13:30   Link #11
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
adding danzou right now is a very good move...he was almost forgotten...
What are you saying? We are reminded of him ever week with your avatar .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 14:05   Link #12
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooru View Post
...so where is the spoiler? Im intrigued by this Danzou thing....
Spoiler for Chapter Summary:

Spoiler for Chapter Pics:

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 14:13   Link #13
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Wow, Danzou is one tough guy.
Old 2008-10-15, 14:15   Link #14
Adediran242

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Not tough, just sly. Let's see him try a stunt like that on Fukasaku, or Gamabunta.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Old 2008-10-15, 14:27   Link #15
Hello

Although Danzou's methods may be extreme, I am not convince yet that he is evil. He and the elders do make a lot of sense with regards to the fact that calling Naruto back to the village would make it easier for Pain to capture Naruto. Also, once Pain discovered that Naruto is not in the village, he will likely leave. After all, Madara is the one who hated Konoha, not Pain.
Hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 14:29   Link #16
Ero-Senn1n

If Danzou's actions result in Konoha's devastation and Sasuke arrives at that point then there might be a turning over for Sasuke. He will find what he wanted to do, but maybe now he will be sorry about everything. He could especially be friendly with Tsunade's side if he finds out that all this happened because of Danzou and the elders again. Now it's not only the Uchiha but a lot of ninja and other people from the village that died because of the elders plotting. It would be nice if Sasuke finally kills somebody for real, also knowing the treachery of the elders this would not make Sasuke a criminal. Killing the elders and all the root anbu ninja now would be actually a legal action from Sasuke. But i'm sure that he would not return to Konoha even if he does this, he would just go away and not want to return to Konoha or Madara's side any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Maybe Kishimoto's wife bought some little animal (little annoying dog maybe) and Kishi hates it. But he can express that only with his art: the little lizard is killed by Sasuke's team and the little frog killed by Danzou
Old 2008-10-15, 14:40   Link #17
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello View Post
Although Danzou's methods may be extreme, I am not convince yet that he is evil. He and the elders do make a lot of sense with regards to the fact that calling Naruto back to the village would make it easier for Pain to capture Naruto. Also, once Pain discovered that Naruto is not in the village, he will likely leave. After all, Madara is the one who hated Konoha, not Pain.
In Manga, "Evil" is not a must as in american comic (like DC heroes...)

Danzou, the elders, Pain, Madara, everybody has their own interest and are fighting for reach it. Maybe Danzou's goals are looking for a safer Konoha without Sasuke, Naruto or Tsunade, being him the leader of a highly militarized country to take down by force every single menace to them. Maybe the elders are looking for the same path.

When Sandaime was alive, his only figure avoid to them to act towards that goal, but Tsunade is not Sandaime and here is a golden chance to take the power of Konoha.

But still, its contradictory, because Pain is a menace with or without naruto, tsunade and sasuke.
Old 2008-10-15, 15:00   Link #18
Muz

While I was getting tired of Sasuke, I want him back to kill those stupid elders.
Muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 15:04   Link #19
Adediran242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muz View Post
While I was getting tired of Sasuke, I want him back to kill those stupid elders.
NOOO! Don't jinx it! We've had such a beautiful run without [inserts rude name here] Uchiha being thrown into the mix. Let's enjoy it shall we?

Old 2008-10-15, 15:15   Link #20
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Such a poor sweet innocent froggy and Danzou had to kill it.

Now I really hate that old coot.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote