AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-13, 22:54   Link #541
Killer Bee

For me it goes a lil' something like this:

1)Kirabi <--- hence my name. I like his taijutsu and his style.

2)Sasori <--- Has been the coolest villan on the anime yet. His fight with Sakura and Chiyo was masterfully done. First time we actually got to see an S Ranked character let lose all his cool jutsu. That fight was legendary and the best in the anime yet.

3)4th Hokage <---- when you're so feared that a flee on sight order is issued, you are THEE man. Although not shown in the anime, if I could be anyone in the anime it would be him minus the whole death thing. How much cooler do ya get than that?

4)Second runner up badass is Itachi. The fact that he was viewed as invincible by most Akatsuki members makes him cool. Master of the sharingan and orchestrator of Sasuke's life. His commitment to his plan alone makes him cool.

5)Kimimaro was just about as good as it gets when it comes to coolness. He used his bones as bullets and swords and even had fighting styles devoted to his particular kekkai genkai. He just about took out Gaara and Rock Lee on his own!
Killer Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 22:59   Link #542
BlueDo

Ever since what happened not-so-recenly in manga, I think Itachi's the coolest guy.

Before that, definitely Kakashi.

I liked Rock Lee, but his battle poses/motto outside the Lee vs. Gaara fight were repulsve ._.
I'd kill to get good fight like that again...
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 09:08   Link #543
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
1.) Neji
2.) Kakashi and Itachi
3.) Sasori
4.) 2nd Hokage
5.) Shikamaru
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 07:52   Link #544
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Suigetsu is the way coolest character in Naruto - he even consists of water, which makes him cool and refreshing all the time.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 12:55   Link #545
james0246

^And if you drink him, he'll just come out the other end, extremely mad...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:19   Link #546
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I just lol'd for a whole minute.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:59   Link #547
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

1. Jiraiya
2. Pain
3. Minato
4. Kirabi
5. Hashirama
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 21:17   Link #548
lolitaninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
Hmm that's a tough one, it would most likelly be a tie between Neji and Sai now.

I like Neji a lot, he's a very well rounded character, and in my opinon one of the few possible candidates who should of been the main character of this story. Instead of a half witted retard that has an IQ of a five year old and the personality of a door knob, omg I must be hokage, omg I must save sasuke, omg I must become hokage..... stfu already, we get the point.

Neji's Byakugen is also a well balanced blood line, unlike some other bs eye technique that developed from it. Which automaticly creates a cult following for even the most worthless and lame characters ever created. Well at least one of them for sure, the older one is right on the borderline, and I guess Kakashi is ok since he actually had talent even before the eye entered his body.

Aside from that I'd have to say, I like Sai for his blunt, honest, emotionless responces that have a way of getting under everyone's skin. It's honestly the only reason I still watch the animie at this point, as aside from his witty remarks the rest of the show is complete garbage right now.
But if the main character is too well-rounded, it wouldn't be as fun! The whole point of the show is that you're supposed to sympathize with the main character. There's a reason Naruto's the main character. A character with more flaws is much easier to relate to and feel for. If the main character was too perfect, he would be an extremely boring character.
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 21:22   Link #549
Xemn
Hidden Cheese Tracker

Send a message via MSN to Xemn
Lee.

Jiraiya comes next.
Xemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 05:09   Link #550
blewin

um... hard to say since they're all so cool (yep, including Naruto in his own way).

But to name a few, there's Shikamaru (really growing up there. He's become my 2nd fav character), Jiraiya despite his hobby and definitely Kakashi.
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 09:44   Link #551
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You wish for that, don't you? ^^

Of course I can even do that... or you will sweat me out, or spit me out. No matter what, I can kill you from the inside by taking all the water inside of you with me. You'll be as dry as a fart!
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 12:18   Link #552
Whittless

Kakashi... no question
Whittless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 12:20   Link #553
Whittless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMare_Hibari Kyo View Post
sasuke is the best without even thinking of it
2-kakashi
3-aburame shino
4-momotchi zabuza
Sasuke is a loser!
Whittless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 12:47   Link #554
whittyman66

coolest ninja

kakashi, duh!
whittyman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 15:49   Link #555
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Was re-watching the fight between chouji and jiroubo, he looks mighty cool, chouji that is. The punch that was heavier than life, classic
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 23:30   Link #556
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

The top ten coolest from my point of view

1.Minato (Yondaime)-though we know little of him
2.Itachi-turns out he's a good guy =D
3.Lee-never stops trying to surpass Neji; plus some kick-ass moves, but lacks a fashion sense
4.Kakashi-c'mon everyone likes this guy xP
5.Jaraiya-the lengendary Tengu-like Sennin; and a determined perv who wants to change the world with his books =3
6.Gaara-used to be a phyco killer, but is now a guy who's determined to find his place in the world; AKA Godaime Kazekage =D
7.Shikamaru-really, really smart with cool shadow techniques, e'nuf said
8.Kimimaro-to bad he died but he had a killer kekkei genkei and some sweet taijutsu moves
9.Hashirama (Shodaime), and Yamato-their wood-techniques are pretty cool and their abilities to control Jinchuurikis
10.Shino-not quite sure, but he's cool =D
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 09:13   Link #557
Syphen

Itachi-always been a fan of stoicism.
Sasuke- angst will be cool again... someday.
Syphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-25, 13:46   Link #558
LeoThugs
Ero Sennin the Second

Send a message via Yahoo to LeoThugs
1. The Coolest is definitely the Great Jiraiya Sama. The biggest, most super, most badd-ass self confessed pervert there is.

2. Naturally the second coolest would be his most loyal reader, Kakashi-san.

3. Itachi was toooo cool until the aftermath of the Sasuke - Itachi fight.

4. Guy is cool. Who else would name an attack "DYNAMIC ENTRY" .. and be DAMN PROUD of it.

5. Deidara is awesomely cool.
LeoThugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 18:46   Link #559
Captain Roronoa Zoro

1. Neji
2. Sasuke
3.Rock Lee
4.Pain
Captain Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 00:02   Link #560
Injection521

1.Hidan