Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-01-18, 09:14   Link #301
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckcsf View Post
A few thoughts after reading through this chapter 10 times.. Naruto's super Rasengan seems under powered since it didn't kill the summons. Also, Gamabunta seem to be weaker than the other 2 huge frogs since the other two's target went poof after their attack while Gamabunta's tagert didn't.

I think this is going to be a one sided fight. Either Peins going to loose all bodies or he will retreat with Yahiko. Peni's gonna to get owned.
I disagree.... the fact that Gamabunta stepped on the dog after stabbing him and taunting the dog made me feel that Gamabunta really is the boss and the best/strongest amoung them. I felt really sorry for the dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Well even if Naruto doesnt win, Gai, Neji, Ten Ten are on there way to the village.
If Naruto can't win... the Hokage and Kakashi out of the picture... then how can all the others succeed? Gai might hurt or kill 1 or 2 bodies after using 8 Gates but he'll die in vain in the end.
Old 2009-01-18, 10:04   Link #302
crescent_essence
The Best of the Best.

Send a message via MSN to crescent_essence
AWWW MAN!!!! I'm so toally freaking out over this chapter.........WOAAAHHHHHH!!!

I can't believe NAruto is taking out bodies like...one by one with no effort ...Gamakichi, Gamaken, Gamabunta Gamahiro...all too bad to be true...

WHEEEEEEY!!!!!! Serious dread!!! I can't believe this is happening!!! I was before hoping that Pein would walk out of Konoha unscratched, but now I want to see Naruto pwn 3vary $ingl3 0n3 of th3|\/|!!!!!

He formed rasengan and did the shape manipulation using only one body, and the other two did the chakra generation all by themselves???!!!!!

That is SHAPE MANIPULATION SIMULTANEOUSLY with TWO HANDS!!!!

WHEY SAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAH BOI!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!Dread...that was real bad!!!!!!

He did ULTIMATE RASENGAN!!!!!!!!! He got a shaded face panel!!!!!!!!
SEE IT!!! PAGE 7 last PANEL!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY BOI!!!!!!

OOOHH GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

NEW MOVE!!!!!!!! IT will be perfect if next chapter, NAruto uses something with the CHILL FACTOR of a Shinra Tensei or an Amaterasu or a Tsukuyomi and only allow Pein to barely escape, panting with only two his bodies mobile!!!

Naruto = AKATSUKI CLASS SHINOBI!!!!!!!!

OH GOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!

CHAPTER = 9999999999 / 10 stars!!! I wonder...can One Piece this week beat it? I'm going to find out. Serious: Bleach was total crap. Now I have to read One Piece and see. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!! I am on the EDGE OF MY SEAT LITERALLY!!!!!
crescent_essence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:29   Link #303
Josh Uzumaki

i was just reading the sasuke deidara fight again and i have a question after the battle
Spoiler for madara:
Josh Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:32   Link #304
crescent_essence
The Best of the Best.

Send a message via MSN to crescent_essence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
i was just reading the sasuke deidara fight again and i have a question after the battle
Spoiler for madara:
Some people say it's metal body parts, so as to back up the 'Tobi = Madara in Obito's body' theory.

It could also be body armour. I'm not sure, so I'm just saying what I think for now.

Well, Naruto and One Piece owned this week. I CANNOT BELIEVE that Naruto looked so cool and has so far beat TWO whole Pein bodie with ONLY taijutsu. AWESOME.
crescent_essence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:40   Link #305
Josh Uzumaki

Metal body parts...i find it hard to believe that kishi would keep pushing the technology barrier in naruto, it takes the biscuit. i used to support that idea, buuuut i think living for so long has just turned his insane and he has developed multiple personality disorder
Old 2009-01-18, 11:11   Link #306
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Uzumaki View Post
Metal body parts...i find it hard to believe that kishi would keep pushing the technology barrier in naruto, it takes the biscuit. i used to support that idea, buuuut i think living for so long has just turned his insane and he has developed multiple personality disorder
It looks like armor or weapons hanging from his sides to me, but its hard to tell because of the shading.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 12:16   Link #307
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , after the ooadama rasengan (genkidama modified ) naruto will show his new technique , i think it will be the fusion (like dbz ) it will become NarutoGama ...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 12:55   Link #308
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I can understand you saying Gai and Neji...but Ten Ten what is she going to do? Throw 10000000 kunais and other weapons that will all miss point blank
c'mon cub..cut her some slack....poor girl doesn't even have a last name
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 13:22   Link #309
james0246

^Sure she does...It's Ten...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 14:28   Link #310
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Sure she does...It's Ten...
... Ms. Tenten Ten

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 14:38   Link #311
james0246

^Nope. Her name is Ten Ten...see two words, one a first name, the other a last name...

james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 15:31   Link #312
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Hmm...Ten Ten....her surname must obviously be: Ms.Ten Ten Hundred (10x10=100)

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 16:05   Link #313
Cloud24_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well , after the ooadama rasengan (genkidama modified ) naruto will show his new technique , i think it will be the fusion (like dbz ) it will become NarutoGama ...
Theres absolutely no way Naruto is gonna do a fusion. This is not DBZ. Im so tired in hearing the comparisons when there really isnt any. Kishis doing a great job keeping the balance. There is losses on both sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I disagree.... the fact that Gamabunta stepped on the dog after stabbing him and taunting the dog made me feel that Gamabunta really is the boss and the best/strongest amoung them. I felt really sorry for the dog.

If Naruto can't win... the Hokage and Kakashi out of the picture... then how can all the others succeed? Gai might hurt or kill 1 or 2 bodies after using 8 Gates but he'll die in vain in the end.
Naruto is going to win. Hes going to defend the "people" of Konoha. Pain will be forced to retreat. Meanwhile i still say Tsunade is about to reach the end of her life. Danzou is still around with root. I wouldnt be suprised if he captilizes on Tsunades weakened state and lack of witnesses. Then again. its possible team guy might save her. well see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
Similar scenario in DBZ, when Goku defeated Napa without much effort before fighting Vegeta. God Pain is currently regenerating his powers. Vegeta rather God Pain just watching each movement of Naruto probably finding the weakness of his technique before Naruto can even pull off his new jutsu. He is currently analyzing the range of the Sage Mode. God Pain observed how Naruto avoided his chakra absorbed thus landing a blow to the Pain.
God Pain is going to be quickly out numbered and out matched. Not only are the 3 frog bosses there, Naruto has grown in strength immensly. Something God Pain didnt see coming and now the situation has changed for him. Hes already out or very low on chakra. Hes in a bad situation all together. I really wouldnt be suprised if he leaves after all the other Pain bodies are destroyed as he seems to have more significance than they do.

Theres absolutely no way pain can beat naruto at this point. Narutos got a full tank of immense chakra. A clear head. New S ranked powerful ninjustu that he can use shadow clones to deliever. The frog katas. Not to mention the 3 frog bosses. katsuya. 2 elder frogs using there frog genjustu. Sage mode which basically makes him impervious to damage. O and that secret justu which im more than positive will involve directly attacking pain using the nature energy itself. Something completely unavoidable.

Last edited by Hunter; 2009-01-18 at 16:46.
Cloud24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 16:23   Link #314
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Pain's had his moment of victory, with his Shinra (lol?) jutsu and senseless murder, we're in the counterattack moment now, which means:Naruto mopping the floor with all the Pains, Konan somehow dying and Pain retreating (not likely) or Sasuke coming to destroy Konoha,find it's already been blasted to smithereens and then kill Pain for stealing his pleasure...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 16:29   Link #315
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Madara will probably find Nagato, and pull the plug...
Old 2009-01-18, 16:34   Link #316
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

/\ I can imagine that. Nagato concentrating on remote controlling his toys from a distance, while Madara sneaks up behind him and plunges a kunai in his back. An ironic death for arguably the most powerful shinobi to date.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 16:47   Link #317
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah yeah yeah , we know naruto will win and he should otherwise they are dead , so finally kiba and the others are nothing compared to pain , naruto etc .... . Now , at any moment naruto can be the hokage , look his power now 2 clone with oodama rasengan (mini genkidama) summons the 3 badass Gama , one punch = one kill .
Well , Raikage'elite are on the way , maybe they will help konoha .
I think , Sasuke don't know Pain destroyed a large konoha's party , so when he will see that , he will be like "OMG , WTF , what the hell do you doing man !" and maybe he will help (but i think it can't be true)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 16:49   Link #318
Cloud24_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Pain's had his moment of victory, with his Shinra (lol?) jutsu and senseless murder, we're in the counterattack moment now, which means:Naruto mopping the floor with all the Pains, Konan somehow dying and Pain retreating (not likely) or Sasuke coming to destroy Konoha,find it's already been blasted to smithereens and then kill Pain for stealing his pleasure...
Agree with all that except the Sasuke part. That would be too much for Kishi to bring that team Hawk to the village. Dont think Konan will die.

ANd sasuke is definetly not going to help konoha! Hes never gonna be a good guy again.
Cloud24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 16:53   Link #319
Josh Uzumaki

naruto damages yahikos body...Nagato goes mental,its to obious guys
Old 2009-01-18, 19:01   Link #320
gibits
Endless

While I liked this chapter it does open up plotholes. Like why Jiraiya didnt know frog kata or how the frog song needed almost no wind up this time around. Also I still think Kishinoto cheapened this win for Naruto (and he will win), since he has all this info on pain and pain just used a huge chunk of chakra to level the village.

But overall I enjoyed this chapter, Naruto got a great makeover and kickng ass, how this series was supposed to from the start. Naruto handled kakashi's death in a very mature manner too
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote