AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-10, 22:16   Link #961
bigbob_75056
Howdy!!!

hmmmm there is only one series out of the hundreds ive seen i hated with a passion...

gun smith cats...awful awful series...

other than that everything ive seen been decent...
Old 2008-01-11, 16:14   Link #962
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb View Post
I keep getting this feeling of isolation that I am one of the only eight people who like this anime.
I like it too. XD Uzuki is my CLONE. Dead serious.
Old 2008-01-11, 18:35   Link #963
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Oh, I know... Tokyo Mew Mew. that series was painful.... >_<
Old 2008-01-14, 00:43   Link #964
U<3Anime
Boo!

Hmmm I'll give this a try...

Inuyasha (It's like pokemon that goes on and on in a repetitive cycle, except pokemon is still alive and kicking. Had some good opening and ending songs though).

Gundam Seed Destiny (I don't really need to explain the reasons. It's a shame that it actually started out pretty good in the first few episodes, but a train wreck pretty much after that).

School Days ( I actually only watched the first 2 episodes and the last episode. The blog summaries where enough to tell me what was going on. It did however, provided weeks of entertainment on the message boards. NICE BOAT!)

Tenjou Tenge .....(Cool characters though , that's it)

Ikkitousen

Air Gear (Fan of the manga, not so much with the anime).

Grenadier

Shining Tears X Wind (Again, nice character designs though. I really like the official art done by Tony Taka)

Dragonaut ( I guess, I'm still on hold for this one, since the plot is somewhat starting to pick =p. But to me, it was pretty close to being labeled as trash)

Duel Masters in Eng Dub (Pretty much the reason why the card game never took off in NA).

As for Dragonball, Digimon, Beyblade, Yugioh, Pokemon, Macross 7(Basara still kicks ass >)......looking back now, yea they are pretty bad, but they will ever remain as classics in my childhood.

There's also some anime that I watched ages ago on TV back in Hong Kong. Have no idea what's it called, but it involved a rescue team saving people with robots. Anything with robots could easily impress my 11 year old self. However, it was so bad, that even my 11 year old self could tell that it was complete garbage ( boring plot, boring characters, bad voice acting and horrid animation and I mean it).

I think that's my list for now, but I'm sure there a few more anime that forgot about

Last edited by U<3Anime; 2008-01-14 at 01:05.
Old 2008-01-14, 02:15   Link #965
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I think I forgot to mention... Green Green! Ugh, I never should have bought that set. Worst waste of $18.99 ever....

Remember, people: Rent first if possible!
Old 2008-01-14, 03:08   Link #966
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I think I forgot to mention... Green Green! Ugh, I never should have bought that set. Worst waste of $18.99 ever....

Remember, people: Rent first if possible!
Amen to that brother. Rented Green Green from a friend, returned it the next day with a frown on my face.

Anyways, since I'm here, I might as well add SRW Divine Wars. Man that was boring as heck; I'm better off playing the games than watch the show.
Old 2008-01-14, 18:52   Link #967
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Ummm, yeah, so Patrik from Random Curiousity posted a snapshot of a new series called Moegaku*5, which you can see here.

Our of morbid curiousity I had to see an episode, and sure enough it may just be the worst anime I have ever seen. Essentially a girl named Moe becomes a magical girl for no discernable reason and goes to Akihabara of all places to help some American Stereotype Cowboy Hat wearing dude to communicate with the shopkeep in order to get the products he wants. All the while you here some mumbly Engrish phrases in the most annoying voices possible, with some of the stiffest and most bland animation and character design this side of the 70's and then....that's it. It's 8 minutes long with 4 minutes devoted to an even more brutal studio segment where Aya Hirano mumbles English phrases to some foreign kid in what Patrik describes as "Retarded Cat Mode" and a set of standby's jumps over some ropes. Aya Hirano also hawks her latest CD at the end. The whole thing needs to be seen to be believed and if the series comes out on DVD it is definitely one of those worst animes that deserves to be used as a frisbee.
Old 2008-01-14, 19:12   Link #968
Oppius
Banned

Proof that even an anime voiced by professional seiyuu can turn out pretty bad...

By the Way I agree that SD Gundam is created by Lucifer.
Old 2008-01-17, 22:52   Link #969
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Ummm, yeah, so Patrik from Random Curiousity posted a snapshot of a new series called Moegaku*5, which you can see here.

Our of morbid curiousity I had to see an episode, and sure enough it may just be the worst anime I have ever seen. Essentially a girl named Moe becomes a magical girl for no discernable reason and goes to Akihabara of all places to help some American Stereotype Cowboy Hat wearing dude to communicate with the shopkeep in order to get the products he wants. All the while you here some mumbly Engrish phrases in the most annoying voices possible, with some of the stiffest and most bland animation and character design this side of the 70's and then....that's it. It's 8 minutes long with 4 minutes devoted to an even more brutal studio segment where Aya Hirano mumbles English phrases to some foreign kid in what Patrik describes as "Retarded Cat Mode" and a set of standby's jumps over some ropes. Aya Hirano also hawks her latest CD at the end. The whole thing needs to be seen to be believed and if the series comes out on DVD it is definitely one of those worst animes that deserves to be used as a frisbee.
I need the screenshot of Oh my God! please.
Old 2008-01-18, 08:36   Link #970
Kristen
*Author

Clannad...

NO! I'm just kidding! Don't spite me, gods of anime, for joking around like that!

In all seriousness, Le Chevalier D'eon is pretty awful, and I wouldn't mind frisbeeing that.

FMA so far is pretty bad, but it's too early to judge.

Venus Versus Virus is a definate frisbee. That was just a good show to get me out of PKSD (Post Kanon Stresss Disorder).
Old 2008-01-18, 09:20   Link #971
JustInn14
moo

I'd be able to tell you were kidding, since you have a CLANNAD Avatar, and a CLANNAD signature.
Old 2008-01-18, 11:16   Link #972
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Venus Versus Virus is a definate frisbee. That was just a good show to get me out of PKSD (Post Kanon Stresss Disorder).
D: Really? VVV was the only shoujo-ai series when I liked the canon couple! Yup, really! Lucia and Sumire just look so GOOD together!

Then Anime Network on Demand took it off the program...you B*STARDS....
Old 2008-01-18, 14:38   Link #973
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Princess View Post
I need the screenshot of Oh my God! please.
Just follow the link in my post.
Old 2008-01-19, 05:33   Link #974
Satomi87
Banned

Worst anime everybody watched of 2007: School Days
Best anime nobody watched of 2007: Baccano
Old 2008-01-19, 09:57   Link #975
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satomi87 View Post
Best anime nobody watched of 2007: Baccano
I'd add Dennou Coil, Moyashimon, Mononoke, and Oh! Edo Rocket to the list of underappreciated 2007 animes, but this is really the wrong thread for this discussion.
Old 2008-01-20, 05:28   Link #976
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
In all seriousness, Le Chevalier D'eon is pretty awful, and I wouldn't mind frisbeeing that.
Well maybe because you think Robin was all pretty damned up, damn revolutionary wannabe. Oh well, hated the guy anyway, D'EON RULZ! YUUKI-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Frisbee that, I'll catch it and it's mine.

Anyway, I just rented School Days and Clannad (relax, only 1/5 revenge, but no angst ya know what I'm saying) the other day, and good thing they were rents; I went back to my friend with a frown on my face.

But there was one anime that my friend and I agreed to shoot with our paintball guns five years ago, and we did in another friend's backyard; Blood the Last Vampire; we saw it, we slept at it. Only Blood+ won our vote, and it stayed with us.

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2008-01-20 at 10:04. Reason: I got bad memory
Old 2008-01-20, 17:32   Link #977
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I recently saw E's Otherwise. BAD IDEA. It sounded good, and I liked the idea of psychics banished from common society and having a sanctuary, but that's where it ended. it ended up being some stupid Evangelion-esque angst-fest, with characters going Higurashi-mode all over the place and in my opinion, general incompetence of the storywriters to explain WTF the backstory was all about and how exactly some of the characters got there. All in all, I felt the production was half-assed and ruined what might have otherwise been an intriguing anime. Oh, and to top it all off, the ending was shit. I mean, I've seen bad endings before, but this seemed arbitrary and pointless IN ADDITION to being a confusing mind-fuck. I'd give the anime a 4/10 ONLY because some of the battle animation was cool, but that's about it.
Old 2008-01-20, 23:10   Link #978
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

It should be Pokemon, is time to tath serie to END, really the first season was fun I must confess but after the Fifth season I lost the count and it lost the fun, by the way, Yu-Gi-Oh! is going the same way...

Montecristo also was awful, nothing realtionated to tha book and a Story tath makes you sleep

and Chin Chan... no comentaries.
Old 2008-01-21, 07:46   Link #979
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

You people have bad taste.

No, seriously.

Old 2008-01-21, 08:00   Link #980
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Montecristo also was awful, nothing realtionated to tha book and a Story tath makes you sleep
I liked it up to the point where The Count spoke with Mercedes before the duel, where the Count chose the opposite decision to what he did in the novel.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Closed Thread