AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-04, 10:46   Link #81
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

From the way he talks & interacts with everyone, that face isn't really the one that pops out really. He's rather polite & down to earth kinda' guy.

What do they call it? Instead of tsurime its more like tareme eyes or something? My pal says a lot of otaku slang that I'm not sure which is which.

Hmm...where is Grandma? From the way people describe her, she's old yet still pretty & noble looking.
Old 2015-07-07, 08:05   Link #82
Valky
Radioactive

Sicily looks better than expected, can't say the same about Shin though. He looks like he come from an otome game, with his uniform like that.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-07, 21:59   Link #83
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

I imagined Shin to look a little more on the gentle side.... But oh well, I guess it works since he's supposedly handsome by that world's aesthetics. And author himself did say that the character designs are extremely close to how he himself imagined them.
Old 2015-07-20, 09:05   Link #84
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Where can I read translated version of chapter 15 and up ?
Old 2015-07-20, 09:32   Link #85
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muryai View Post
Nowhere cause it's not translated yet, chapter 15 should be translated sometime this week by Japtem
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-20, 13:58   Link #86
BakaRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muryai View Post
The same place you read the previous chapters. Only you'll have to actually WAIT for them to be translated by someone who isn't getting paid to do it so they have a real job that takes priority. For future reference, you can assume that this is the correct answer 95% of the time for the same question no matter what series it is.
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 06:55   Link #87
ooPeaToo

Characters Introduction

ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 06:56   Link #88
tsunade666

^is the blond guy the prince?

the right side is grandma and grandpa?
Old 2015-07-25, 07:10   Link #89
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

That's...a very oddly emphasized breasts right there (which seems to be Cecily's, making it double redundant).

Is that really the prince? Grandparents also look rather disapprovingly unwelcoming...weird.
Old 2015-07-25, 07:15   Link #90
tsunade666

sorry to say this but.... do they even know to wear push-up bra? it looks to me that Cecily's? breast is sagging -_- which is sad

If the right side is not the grandparents, then who are they? nobles?
Old 2015-07-25, 07:20   Link #91
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Is that really the prince? Grandparents also look rather disapprovingly unwelcoming...weird.
The granpa looks like someone cool rather that "the face of the guy that gets the short end of the stick 100% of the time" (and thus, it fits perfectly ). Since Grandma was described as looking quite a few years younger and prettier than what she really is, that kinda subsided look doesn't fit my image of her.....

For Aug, I figured him as a little bit more bishouneninsh & noble / strict looking dude consideing what was his circumsntanctes before befriending Shin....

Thinking about it, probably Maria is the only one who fits 100% my idea of the chars (that's totally the face of someone who is always getting late to class ). Well, the designs probably will grown on us with time, since the drawing style doesn't seem bad.
Old 2015-07-25, 07:25   Link #92
ooPeaToo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
sorry to say this but.... do they even know to wear push-up bra? it looks to me that Cecily's? breast is sagging -_- which is sad

If the right side is not the grandparents, then who are they? nobles?
They are grandparents.
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 08:03   Link #93
tsunade666

I just read chapter 14. I just remember about this web novel when I saw the update in the thread which is why I checked if there is an update for the translation.

And I didn't expect Sicily would admit that she's using Shin to solve his problem with douche boy.

I haven't read a manga or novel that shows a heroine that admits her fault or for using the MC for her plot. I admit that I read a lot and already forgotten the majority of it but most of the time. Its either the girl say it at front of the guy that's she's using him but not this where she already used and lured him into protecting her (even if shin realize it) by her acting and her beauty.

usually when the deed is done. Its either buried or forgotten. I can't remember right now about a heroine that is like Sicily.
Old 2015-07-25, 09:16   Link #94
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I just read chapter 14. I just remember about this web novel when I saw the update in the thread which is why I checked if there is an update for the translation.

And I didn't expect Sicily would admit that she's using Shin to solve his problem with douche boy.

I haven't read a manga or novel that shows a heroine that admits her fault or for using the MC for her plot. I admit that I read a lot and already forgotten the majority of it but most of the time. Its either the girl say it at front of the guy that's she's using him but not this where she already used and lured him into protecting her (even if shin realize it) by her acting and her beauty.

usually when the deed is done. Its either buried or forgotten. I can't remember right now about a heroine that is like Sicily.
I don't think that she had any ill intentions of using Shin, though (or at least didn't plan on hurting him). Glad she confessed, though; and wonder how she'll develop in the future.
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 09:35   Link #95
Hokoga

The one who push her into using him was Maria though so I don't really blame Sicily.
Old 2015-07-25, 10:17   Link #96
Rageth
Certified Degenerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
The one who push her into using him was Maria though so I don't really blame Sicily.
This
It's been so long since the last update, people actually forgot about that.
Rageth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 15:15   Link #97
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The prince and granny look waaaaaay different from how I imagined them... Especially granny since like Okashira said, the WN repeatedly describes her as someone who looks a few decades younger than she actually is (to the point of still looking good in a swim suit).
Old 2015-07-25, 15:23   Link #98
Xacual

Yeah wasn't the Prince described as being same height and build as Shin for the most part?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 16:46   Link #99
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yeah wasn't the Prince described as being same height and build as Shin for the most part?
My issue is more with how he looks like a playboy type of guy to me whereas my image of him was more dignified with a playful streak to it.
Old 2015-07-25, 16:59   Link #100
Hokoga

If the characters came out looking exactly how everyone imagined then a lot of you will start complaining how the characters look so cliche and unoriginal.

Tags
cookie cutter mc, mc dick riding, new releases, not-harem, op mc circlejerk, school, shameless ego wank, side couples present, tensei, wish fulfilment