AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-30, 18:20   Link #4281
Jotari

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
You only get the extra ending after completing all three routes. And the voices were ripped from the PS2 version and patched into the PC version. You'll notice the voices turn off when the H-scenes start for this reason.
So I am playing a modified version of the PC version as I thought. Still weird they only give you the ending to one route after you've finished all three. By that stage the plot line of Fate will be so long ago I doubt I'll appreciate it. Anyway my question has been answered. I'm playing the original PC version but an (unofficial?) mod of it that includes all the bonuses from the updated remake.
Jotari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-30, 18:51   Link #4282
GDB

Only thing you'll need to remember from Fate to appreciate the new ending is that it was a Saber x Shirou route.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 21:06   Link #4283
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotari View Post
So I am playing a modified version of the PC version as I thought. Still weird they only give you the ending to one route after you've finished all three. By that stage the plot line of Fate will be so long ago I doubt I'll appreciate it.
Well, it's like that in the Playstation version too.

Personally, I agree that having that ending follow after HF is rather galling given what we see in HF, but that's due to the fact that Sakura is my favourite heroine.

Quote:
Anyway my question has been answered. I'm playing the original PC version but an (unofficial?) mod of it that includes all the bonuses from the updated remake.
Yeah.

Although, the English patch in itself is an "unofficial" mod, since the VN is in Japanese.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 13:37   Link #4284
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Is Charisma A+ something like: 'So popular the followers know no retreat' or 'Too popular for one's own good'
Old 2013-07-07, 17:08   Link #4285
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Is Charisma A+ something like: 'So popular the followers know no retreat' or 'Too popular for one's own good'
I think that it can almost be "too popular for your own good", yes. I remember that being said about one of the characters (possibly Saber).
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 17:51   Link #4286
GDB

I think Saber's charisma is only rank B. I believe Gilgamesh is the one with A+ rank.
Old 2013-07-07, 18:49   Link #4287
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

It says A is the best you can receive. A+ is something like a curse, but what makes too much charisma a curse?
Old 2013-07-08, 02:54   Link #4288
Gaege

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
It says A is the best you can receive. A+ is something like a curse, but what makes too much charisma a curse?
Similar to Diarmuid's mole, maybe? Or attract wrong persons?
Gaege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 23:52   Link #4289
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Anyone know who voiced Luvia in Prisma Ilya? I think it's different VA from the game and drama cd(?) so I'm not sure..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 02:07   Link #4290
Sasukeuzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Anyone know who voiced Luvia in Prisma Ilya? I think it's different VA from the game and drama cd(?) so I'm not sure..
Yukari Tamura in Realta Nua
Shizuka Itou in Unlimited/Codes and Prisma Illya. I'm more used to Shizuka's voice as Luvia since I heard that version first
Sasukeuzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 16:31   Link #4291
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Having seen the first episode to Prism Illya, I'm not going to ask baby questions.

Now, we saw that Illya in this reality, or whatever everyone wants to call the timeline, dimension, or setting, lives with Shiro. However, we also saw that there are two more people living in the same household.

I know from the blatant, physical characteristics that both share with Illya that the two of them are Einzbern homuncüli, if we put those terms to practice within a TYPE-MOON, non-magical girl, Fate context.

Those two people are whom? Relatives of Irisviel in Fate/Kaleid Liner's universe?

Where are both Irisviel and Kiritsugu right now, assuming that both of them are Illyas' parents in Kaleid Liner's reality, the parents that Illya's caretaker talked about?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 16:49   Link #4292
GDB

I don't believe they were shown in the FSN anime, but they were in the VN for all three routes. It's Sella and Liz, the maids who accompanied Illya to Japan. They're often seen in their maid outfits that makes them look like extras from some sort of Alice in Wonderland Queen of Spades skit.

The last question, about her parents, is answered in episode 2. They're away on business and don't come home too often, but they aren't dead.
Old 2013-07-14, 16:54   Link #4293
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I don't believe they were shown in the FSN anime
Sella and Liz had a small cameo in episode 10.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 15:32   Link #4294
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
What are the alternative scenes replacing the H scenes in Realta Nua basically?
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 15:38   Link #4295
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Mana dragon, mana dolphin, Sakura biting his hand.
Old 2013-07-18, 16:12   Link #4296
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That... Doesn't really explain anything. O_o
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 18:30   Link #4297
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
That... Doesn't really explain anything. O_o
In Fate, the threesome scene was replaced with the DEEN anime's CGI dragon (though not CGI anymore). In Unlimited Blade Works, the crest transfer sex scene was instead replaced with the UBW movie's CGI dolphins and fish. In Heaven's Feel, the Sakura sex scene was replaced with Sakura drinking Shirou's blood.
Old 2013-07-19, 13:49   Link #4298
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't even remember the dolphins and fish. Although I don't know how dolphins and fish = mana transfer contract. Or did it like, cut away and then show dolphins and fish, in which case it'd be just an unusual euphemism.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 14:02   Link #4299
GDB

The dragon ate Shirou's astral arm (and by extension, its circuits), and the fish basically flowed from Rin to Shirou.
Old 2013-07-20, 12:10   Link #4300
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I don't even remember the dolphins and fish. Although I don't know how dolphins and fish = mana transfer contract. Or did it like, cut away and then show dolphins and fish, in which case it'd be just an unusual euphemism.
The dragon symbolized Arthur's dragonic heritage(the crest of Pendragon is a red dragon iirc), and the prana transfer between Rin and Shirou showed how their spirits connected, and the fish symbolized harmony. The fish makes sense in that for the original PC game

Spoiler:

The blood sucking was one of the feasible ways to transfer prana besides sex and a official contract. Silly that they made that the only exception among the heroines, but it's a viable way to transfer prana.
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote