AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-01-23, 10:08   Link #4801
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
When they win without killing, Mr. Balance will come in and kill the loosers himself.
yea. i guess they could give him a meal that makes him sleep for a while and as he sleeps, move all the new prisoners to the RG palace and then use the RG to keep him away from collecting the souls? it would take ishida's knowledge first though

Quote:
Actually I really like how this current chapter actually puts some sense in the „we kill our own men” from a few chapters ago.
yea i like that a lot too
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 11:48   Link #4802
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks like the best way to kill him is when he is asleep...but that's too lame to actually happen :P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 13:05   Link #4803
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So basically......there's no point in even having powerups for Renji, Rukia or even Byakuya...since no matter what they do, Bach will just kill everyone anyway for powerfood.

Interesting backstory though....but Bach does sound even more OP than Aizen. And I don't think Urahara can come up with another Hail Mary move like he did with Aizen...
Old 2014-01-23, 14:04   Link #4804
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I'm still just trying to figure out how Kubo, who has shown something of a faculty with Western characters, gets "Jhwach" from ユーハバッハ.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 14:12   Link #4805
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
Interesting chapter.

Little back story on Bach was nice, despite it being so damn short.
Agreed Butch btw how's Mags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
So basically......there's no point in even having powerups for Renji, Rukia or even Byakuya...since no matter what they do, Bach will just kill everyone anyway for powerfood.

Interesting backstory though....but Bach does sound even more OP than Aizen. And I don't think Urahara can come up with another Hail Mary move like he did with Aizen...
Urahara probably already has something up his sleeve besides Ichigo tbf.

This guys is way too weird.
Old 2014-01-23, 15:49   Link #4806
sayde

All Urahara needs to do is invent a superior alternative to Aizen's "Caja Negación". Problem solved. Anyone think Kubo even remembers what that is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea it sounds like he's more beatable than aizen. all you have to do is win without killing the shitritters. not that it's easy, but it's not an insurmountably-seeming goal
My sentiments exactly.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 16:33   Link #4807
Arjento

Sorry for gate crashing but wasn't it announced last July that this is the final arc?

I haven't been up to date with the manga (waiting for the anime to resume hopefully) but was it true it's ending?
Arjento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 16:59   Link #4808
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjento View Post
Sorry for gate crashing but wasn't it announced last July that this is the final arc?

I haven't been up to date with the manga (waiting for the anime to resume hopefully) but was it true it's ending?
Yup. This is the final arc officially. Bleach is done after this - Kubo has been done with this manga since Aizen's fall (latest chapter notwithstanding).

Anime isn't going to resume anytime soon though. Better start reading if you want to reach the end. Bleach isn't lucrative anymore for studios.
Old 2014-01-23, 17:34   Link #4809
flack

Somehow Kubo will give Ichigo Bach's power and everyone dies and Ichigo becomes the single most powerful being in the universe. Then End. O wait ... no, this is all PART OF AIZEN'S PLAN!!!!!
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 17:38   Link #4810
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjento View Post
Yes. It's that's technically true. However, it might be worth mentioning that even though this is the final arc, it doesn't mean Bleach is going to necessarily end anytime soon. For instance, the entire arrancar saga took over 3 years to complete. So if this arc is to be the same length or longer (which is definitely possible considering the current pace and how much ground Kubo has left to cover), then there's still plenty more to come.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 20:22   Link #4811
shalala

Sooo will there be a point when he does wake up and finds out he is unable to see/talk/hear etc? Also what happens if his nap time end up being disturbed? Plus I sure hope Kubo does explain how Bach woke up from his long ass sleep.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 20:29   Link #4812
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Sooo will there be a point when he does wake up and finds out he is unable to see/talk/hear etc? Also what happens if his nap time end up being disturbed? Plus I sure hope Kubo does explain how Bach woke up from his long ass sleep.
Perhaps of the non full blood quincy purge which happened story wise several years ago?
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 23:01   Link #4813
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Yup. This is the final arc officially. Bleach is done after this - Kubo has been done with this manga since Aizen's fall (latest chapter notwithstanding).

Anime isn't going to resume anytime soon though. Better start reading if you want to reach the end. Bleach isn't lucrative anymore for studios.
They could release a bunch of OVAs down the line.
Old 2014-01-24, 01:23   Link #4814
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Plus I sure hope Kubo does explain how Bach woke up from his long ass sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Perhaps of the non full blood quincy purge which happened story wise several years ago?
That's probably all the explanation we'll get, and honestly that's probably all we need.

1. Bach has an ability by which he pulls power from dead "subjects" and (re)gains motion, sight, power, etc.
2. Several years ago, a whole shitload of Quincies die, and Bach "wakes up" from a long sleep.
3. ???
4. Profit!

Don't really need to be a rocket scientist...

EDIT: Also noticed this chapter, as I think it was something of a question earlier (though pretty obvious to me), that Tensa Zangetsu being an even younger version of Old Man Z/Juha Bach is confirmed. A lot of Kubo's characters look alike, but teen!Bach and Tensa Zangetsu actually look fairly unique, other than being identical to each other.
Old 2014-01-24, 16:31   Link #4815
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
EDIT: Also noticed this chapter, as I think it was something of a question earlier (though pretty obvious to me), that Tensa Zangetsu being an even younger version of Old Man Z/Juha Bach is confirmed. A lot of Kubo's characters look alike, but teen!Bach and Tensa Zangetsu actually look fairly unique, other than being identical to each other.
Yea agreed.

I'm still hoping to see the flash back battle between Yamaji & Ywach 1k years ago.

But I doubt it will be shown.
Old 2014-01-24, 19:38   Link #4816
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado The Dragon View Post
Yea agreed.

I'm still hoping to see the flash back battle between Yamaji & Ywach 1k years ago.

But I doubt it will be shown.
Wait I'm lost. Why is it that Ichigo's Quincy power looks like Juha?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 20:53   Link #4817
Alchemist007
*Author

It's his Quincy powers tricking him into thinking he was his Zanpakutou. Ichigo never actually used his Shinigami powers, but Quincy powers in the form of a sword.
Old 2014-01-24, 21:44   Link #4818
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
It's his Quincy powers tricking him into thinking he was his Zanpakutou. Ichigo never actually used his Shinigami powers, but Quincy powers in the form of a sword.
pretty sure he was using shinigami powers ...
Old 2014-01-24, 22:52   Link #4819
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I thought the real zanpakuto was his Hollow and I...

Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 23:08   Link #4820
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Wait I'm lost. Why is it that Ichigo's Quincy power looks like Juha?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Come on, people. This stuff was all in the manga. It might not have been the most logical development. In fact, it might have been stupid. But it was explained.

If you're here reading the forum without reading the manga, don't be surprised if we start discussing stuff that confuses you. It's not Lost by any stretch, but plot does actually develop in Bleach from time to time...

If you are reading the manga...I don't know what to say other than read it again. Go back to when Ichigo goes into his inner world, before he gets his new Zanpakuto(s). Start with chapter 540.

Tags
bleach, chapter