AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 21:25   Link #9141
Vito
Asshole.

Hm, haven't really read the next ep summaries, no chance of UFN joining up with Team Schneizel?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:26   Link #9142
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Hm, haven't really read the next ep summaries, no chance of UFN joining up with Team Schneizel?
There's nothing about it, but it doesn't seem likely. Claudio is loyal to Cornelia and Tohdoh is fighting him.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:26   Link #9143
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well, my speculation:

Faction 1: Lelouch
Faction 2: Schneizel
Faction 3: UFN
Faction 4: Kallen, Gino, and Anya
Watching as all teh factions kills themselves: Arthur as he sits on the throne
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:27   Link #9144
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I'm not so sure on her pulling both of them out. Lulu definitely could be, but Suzaku has no real connection to her, other than being her enemy.
Well, I meant Lelouch and Suzaku as a unit or team. She only cares about Lelouch, yes, but Lelouch is with Suzaku so they are on that side. Suzaku himself is on Gino if he's going to have any purpose at all in this Anime.

But that aside, no matter how Kallen returns to Lelouch, it will have to be as his enemy or someone trying to stop and save him.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:28   Link #9145
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It was stated many times that posting full translation is against the rules IIRC. You can contact a mod if you want to be sure, I could be wrong...
No, your right.

Quote:
Because I don't write the same king of posts than babaganush =(
I dun get it.......

Quote:
I see what you did there <_<
DURHURHUR

I wonder what extra duties the Knight of Zero would have XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
That information of our leaders should not go out so IŽll have to plan a way to silence you...

Then I let Var live since he canŽt be killed...
But still power to women!!
Weren't you trying to become the new leader?

If so wouldn't the information I have be beneficial to you and your goals
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:29   Link #9146
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
No matter what type of a return Kallen makes to Lelouch, it will be as an enemy. She has to be there enemy to pull them out of their shitholes. She cannot be their ally and do that. Remember that.
YouŽre thinnking sheŽs gonna die right??
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:30   Link #9147
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well, my speculation:

Faction 1: Lelouch
Faction 2: Schneizel
Faction 3: UFN
Faction 4: Kallen, Gino, and Anya
Sounds nice, but I don't see why Kallen would leave the Black Knights and still fight Suzaku.(image of her out of uniform aside) They would both be trying to stop Schneizel. There should be no reason ti fight each other.
With the actions that Lelouch took it seems more likely they will side with Schneizel. Though that would depend on if he threatens Japan. Of coarse that would change matters.
Still if that happened that's more reason to stay with the Black Knights.
I still haven't seen anything that says Anya joins up with Gino and Kallen. Let alone the three would be a separate faction.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:31   Link #9148
Var
Banned

Quote:
Depends, I currently have no opinion on anything ever at all. My variable has been set to zero. I'm in logic objectivity mode.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:32   Link #9149
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
It certainly is a possibility, though it would suck unless she got to die in Lelouch's arms or at least got to learn what she really meant to him. Personally, I think that making her another Shirley (so to speak) would be a waste.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:32   Link #9150
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Well, I meant Lelouch and Suzaku as a unit or team. She only cares about Lelouch, yes, but Lelouch is with Suzaku so they are on that side. Suzaku himself is on Gino if he's going to have any purpose at all in this Anime.

But that aside, no matter how Kallen returns to Lelouch, it will have to be as his enemy or someone trying to stop and save him.
Assuming Kang Seung Jae is correct in his faction list then it would break down into this,

Gino, "Kallen, I'll handle Suzaku, you go in and save Lelouch."

In this case they team up to save the people they love and Anya's just either there or she's on Lelouch's side.

Quote:
Sounds nice, but I don't see why Kallen would leave the Black Knights and still fight Suzaku.(image of her out of uniform aside) They would both be trying to stop Schneizel. There should be no reason ti fight each other.
Assuming that the reason she is in her original rebel clothes I'm guessing some Black Knights have a fallout in what they are doing and Kallen tries to head out to save Lelouch before he falls to hell with Gino at her side.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:32   Link #9151
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
I don't think he means she's gonna die(though she might). He means that Kallen trying to be Lelouch's ally will do no good in snapping Lelouch out of his current state of mind.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:33   Link #9152
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
In this case they team up to save the people they love and Anya's just either there or she's on Lelouch's side.
Anya would be with Gino. Remember, they are best friends with Suzaku. And the TT on its own isn't going to have much of a chance against the Albion, throw in the Mordred and its retarded defenses, though, and you have a decent match up.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:36   Link #9153
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Anya would be with Gino. Remember, they are best friends with Suzaku. And the TT on its own isn't going to have much of a chance against the Albion, throw in the Mordred and its retarded defenses, though, and you have a decent match up.
In that case I support Kang's spectulation. It keeps UFN away from Schenzeil but at the same time it gives reason for a 2 powerful mech fight before it bogs down a battle between words,
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:38   Link #9154
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Oh come on your joking right. The guy owned the Knight of One and 4 other KoR's in mere minutes. he'd have no problem fighting Gino and Anya at once the only oen who could possibly be a match for Suzaku is Kallen. No one else can fight Suzaku, Gino and Anya fighting Suzaku together would barely help to satll for time let alone be a decent match up.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:39   Link #9155
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Oh come on your joking right. The guy owned the Knight of One and 4 other KoR's in mere minutes. he'd have no problem fighting Gino and Anya at once the only oen who could possibly be a match for Suzaku is Kallen. No one else can fight Suzaku, Gino and Anya fighting Suzaku together would barely help to satll for time let alone be a decent match up.
CC has to fight someone might as well be Anya.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:40   Link #9156
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
The KoR never fought together against Suzaku. They were also caught severly off guard and Gino didn't get instagib by Suzaku. As such, a mech fight with the Mordred, boasting the most powerful defense, and the Tristan Twin, being a speedy melee unit, would/should make for a decent match.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:40   Link #9157
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Assuming Kang Seung Jae is correct in his faction list then it would break down into this,

Assuming that the reason she is in her original rebel clothes I'm guessing some Black Knights have a fallout in what they are doing and Kallen tries to head out to save Lelouch before he falls to hell with Gino at her side.
That is assuming that someone tells them what Zero's Requiem. Seems the only ones in on that plan are Lelouch, Suzaku, and C.C. None of which you'd think would be willing to tell Kallen or Gino. Anya couldn't know of it.
There are Jeremiah, Lloyd, and Cecil; but isn't unclear about how much they are involved. Lloyd seems more part of it since he was horseback riding with C.C. I can't see Cecil joining anything that would involve a slaughter or something that is intended to get Suzaku killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
CC has to fight someone might as well be Anya.
You know she's going to fight someone. Otherwise there is no reason for her to have her own personal Lancelot.
Old 2008-09-08, 21:40   Link #9158
Arkard

Quote:

Love how you just nonchalantly said Gino is gay for Suzaku
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:43   Link #9159
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Love how you just nonchalantly said Gino is gay for Suzaku
Well...

Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 21:43   Link #9160
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Sigh.

Spoiler for Spoiler from the trainwreck blog:
I want to see Lelouch's reaction to Kallen and Suzaku fighting. It should be an emotionally intense scene.

But I'm sure that Lelouch will be elsewhere while the fight happens.

To rehash old musings on episode 22 again, (since I watched it one more time) and to play around a little with what was really going on in the background between them. Because the limited dialogue tells us nothing.

Some have said Kallen didn't see through Lelouch's mask. But are we so sure she didn't? Obviously she's willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. But after the kiss she seems more disappointed then heart broken. And I don't think it's just because he's being an ass. But that he doesn't even trust her enough to discuss his true intentions when he clearly is willing to do that with C.C and the guy who has been trying to kill him Suzaku.

This also ties into her asking "What are you feelings for me and why did you tell me to live on"

Her feelings are probably "if you do care about why don't you let me in?"

But of course I could be way way off base with my speculations

P.S I love Lelouch's reaction right before she kissed him (when she steps up to him) The Emperor mask is completely shattered for two seconds before the kiss, during the kiss, and after IMO.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote