AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2017-11-26, 14:41   Link #21081
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, managed to unlock the Z nodes. The one that gave me most trouble was the Y node since my subs kept getting taiha in the W node. Now onto true hell.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 15:39   Link #21082
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strigon 13 View Post
Well, managed to unlock the Z nodes. The one that gave me most trouble was the Y node since my subs kept getting taiha in the W node. Now onto true hell.
Why were you going to W?
Old 2017-11-26, 17:32   Link #21083
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
Why were you going to W?
Going by his previous post of trying E4, the more relavant question is how one can get Taihad there.
Node W is an avoid battle node.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 18:35   Link #21084
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Going by his previous post of trying E4, the more relavant question is how one can get Taihad there.
Node W is an avoid battle node.
When not Zz nodes unlocked it's a yasen node, since I was using subfleet with green lock for that.

Also, I have the luck(?) of always find a Dyson in Z6... when it's not a random node-U taiha.

Ugh... I could use a freaking drink right now.
Old 2017-11-26, 18:49   Link #21085
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
When not Zz nodes unlocked it's a yasen node, since I was using subfleet with green lock for that.

Also, I have the luck(?) of always find a Dyson in Z6... when it's not a random node-U taiha.

Ugh... I could use a freaking drink right now.
Well this map is general cancer.
Just wait until the ZZ nodes are done you need like 2 more attacks on the entombed hime and the imps on ZZ1 start one-shotting Yamato and Fusou :/.
You also have to kill the new AA hime without LBAS because she will almsot certainly kill them all.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2017-11-27, 05:17   Link #21086
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

E4N done. I did need in total 35 runs, 15 to open the path, 15 other to beat Night Strait hime and 5 for the last boss. At first I used Mogami, Asagumo, Fusou, Yamashiro, Yamagumo, Michishio (with AAIC set-up) and Shigure ( torpedo set-up). I switched after a few sortie Yamagumo for Tone to allow the BBV to equip AP shell instead of seaplane fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
You also have to kill the new AA hime without LBAS because she will almsot certainly kill them all.
If she isn't the only ship in her fleet, she seem to shoot down less of our plane. But even when she is the only remaining target, I did manage to damage her with my LBAS.
Old 2017-11-27, 07:37   Link #21087
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post

If she isn't the only ship in her fleet, she seem to shoot down less of our plane. But even when she is the only remaining target, I did manage to damage her with my LBAS.
There was apparently a hidden buff for Nishimura girls. At least some people talked like there was on the wiki.
In the end I went with 'fu my Plane levels' too and just sortied all of them to the Hime too. - I was pretty sure I edited that into my last post but apparently I didn't send it...

Old 2017-11-27, 09:42   Link #21088
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

I am on E-4H and had to go through absolute hell to get to Z6. I reached the node a grand total of 2 times in 27 attempts. Thank god my lucky moment came and I S-ranked that node at least on the second time I reached Z6. My average fleet level was like in the 90s and I still had so much trouble, god...
Old 2017-11-27, 13:38   Link #21089
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
I am on E-4H and had to go through absolute hell to get to Z6. I reached the node a grand total of 2 times in 27 attempts. Thank god my lucky moment came and I S-ranked that node at least on the second time I reached Z6. My average fleet level was like in the 90s and I still had so much trouble, god...
Did you go Kido Butai or STF?
Old 2017-11-27, 13:39   Link #21090
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Even kuso-mode is a pain in the rear.

Took me 14 tries,12k fuel and ammo and 70 buckets to finally S-rank node Z-6. I just hope the other nodes....... who am I kidding, it's going to suck, isn't?
Old 2017-11-27, 13:58   Link #21091
RapidPotential

Quote:
Did you go Kido Butai or STF?
I think you are only allowed to use STF? The U node has Ru-Kai and Ru flags running about, and it was easy in my case to hit the Kurita fleet member requirements (7 of them in Hard).
Old 2017-11-27, 14:18   Link #21092
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I think you are only allowed to use STF? The U node has Ru-Kai and Ru flags running about, and it was easy in my case to hit the Kurita fleet member requirements (7 of them in Hard).
Uh no, there is no requirement for STF only.
Old 2017-11-27, 14:25   Link #21093
RapidPotential

You could go CTF but I assure you it will be baux heavy if you really want to go for it, and the Kurita fleet members requirement still must be hit. Your carriers will likely get one-shot by Ru-Kai anyways, as mine tended to be.
Old 2017-11-27, 14:32   Link #21094
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
and the Kurita fleet members requirement still must be hit
It's not like this is a problem.

Problem is more getting past two consecutive sub nodes. On the other hand, with the stringent AS requirements half of the first fleet in a STF is bound as fighter mules. So in the end it's pick your poison.
Old 2017-11-27, 14:42   Link #21095
RapidPotential

Quote:
It's not like this is a problem.

Problem is more getting past two consecutive sub nodes. On the other hand, with the stringent AS requirements half of the first fleet in a STF is bound as fighter mules. So in the end it's pick your poison.
I fighter-muled Chikuma but Zuikaku was equipped with FB. Used 4FBB and brought CLT with the 7 member requirement on my clear run. I would say that there are plenty of problems with the nodes I took even on STF.

Sub node > Triple Ru + Nu-Kai > PT Imps > Ne flag

That's even before I hit Z6, which has two BB Hime on Hard, no matter what you do. By choosing to go an extra sub node it's just increasing the amount of difficult nodes you get through. For the record, So-flags have 165 torpedo stat, so they can definitely be a threat. You may want the AS at Z6, which I gather is your reasoning for CTF, but I'd prioritise being able to get there in the first place.

Well, my bauxite levels weren't the greatest so that factored in too for avoiding CTF.
Old 2017-11-27, 15:24   Link #21096
AC-Phoenix
Detective

You can Take 1 CV, 3FBB,1CA,1CA + 2 CA, 1CL,1CLT, 2DD -> Works fine on medium, though there may be different routeing requirements for Hard.

Quote:
Even kuso-mode is a pain in the rear.

Took me 14 tries,12k fuel and ammo and 70 buckets to finally S-rank node Z-6. I just hope the other nodes....... who am I kidding, it's going to suck, isn't?
You were warned :P
The real pain is the night strait princess though.

Old 2017-11-27, 19:03   Link #21097
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, managed to do the rest of the nodes in one try each just a while ago. Gotta stockpile some fuel before going against Strait Hime.
Old 2017-11-27, 21:41   Link #21098
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
明日【11/29(水)】夜以降に、月次作戦【十月作戦】結果情報をゲーム画面下【情報】にてお知らせする予定です。ま た、月次作戦トップランカー提督に贈る武勲褒賞を、同発表以降に順次配信してまいります。※明晩配信開始の 武勲褒賞の一部は、今冬新実装改二艦関連の装備を含む予定です。
https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...06042241462272

October's ranking rewards will be out tomorrow and some of them will give a hint on the upcoming Kai 2 this winter.

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-28, 03:04   Link #21099
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I foolishly said that next up will be abyssal Zuikaku until I suddenly realized:
They could make this a 3 Part event too and put up Musashi next.
Kind of a shame. I really wanted to see what an Abyssal version of her would say when the nonabyssal already tries to bomb Admirals on a daily basis.

Old 2017-11-28, 14:31   Link #21100
Kakurin
大佐

I really want to punch Tanaka right now... Finally after who knows how many sorties I manage to bring a run past the PTs (with a perfect S, don't ask me how this happened). Only to miss the LOS requirement and get routed to Z5. OTZ

EDIT: Are they freaking kidding me? How high is the LOS requirement? Made it past the PTs a second time (with even less damage this time) and got routed to Z5 again... This is ridiculous.

Last edited by Kakurin; 2017-11-28 at 16:03.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls