AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-04, 22:13   Link #6161
Sekirei07

Okay and with that 85 is done so hopefully it will be released soon.

Yeah I am not surprised with the slight changes, If you think about it with Kami's art style he would have to have multiple versions for other language distributions considering like with how attacks overlap directly on the artwork and could not just simply be erased.

I remember when I first started doing the scans I would clean and typeset. God trying to re-draw his stuff was the hardest part ever with his level of detail...
Old 2011-01-05, 00:04   Link #6162
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Damn its been 2 months since a chapter has been released im dying here lol
Old 2011-01-05, 01:02   Link #6163
Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Damn its been 2 months since a chapter has been released im dying here lol
That's just too bad. The chapters will be done when they are done and not a moment before.

btw
http://pyupyu.wordpress.com/2011/01/...6-86-released/

Ignore the typo in the URL; this is actually chapter 85 and 86, as you might expect. Only a couple of weeks now until the next raw chapter comes out. Maybe we'll be able to get back to the earlier chapters now. No promises though.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 01:59   Link #6164
Avvesione

^
Thanks for the double release. Interesting to see Ynot as your cleaner now, but I guess that helps since he's usually the first one to get the raws. I guess your whole team on Needless posts here as well.

So the mark appeared on the patient's hand? I wonder how touching the torso (in the picture) caused the mark to be burned on Mengroze's hand.
Old 2011-01-05, 06:39   Link #6165
Soji

^Like Avvensione already said,thanks for the double release.
Quote:
So the mark appeared on the patient's hand? I wonder how touching the torso (in the picture) caused the mark to be burned on Mengroze's hand.
I agree this is something I wonder about myself ...may have influenced the shape of the stigmata or its nature, which unfortunately we do not know.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 08:28   Link #6166
Sekirei07

But we did get one clue about the patient and the fact that Mengroze said "He" so the patient was male. Cruz is currently appearing to Mengroze as a female form so its possible it was him

I don't think it was necessarily the patient's hand I think he said the patient's body and its just that Mengroze hand was too close and got burned.

Originally I was thinking that it could have been Aruka, since the whole she being the strongest fire type Needless and the "burned onto hand", plus Aruka was shown to also have had contact with Mengroze. But again the whole "He" part makes that null.

I wonder if its about Cruz though, There may be some solid premise to believe that Cruz could be a type of fire needless since regarding his sister and Needless involves genetics. But we have yet to see any siblings that share similar abilities so it is as always uncertain until proved otherwise.

Kami seems to like Fire a lot. Saten, Teruyama, Aruka, Blade (his most frequent attacks). Although I guess its convenient considering Saten to have other fire needless around for fuel lol

I really wonder though if Aruka has Stigmata, She has shown that she can effortlessly melt away Strom + Hatfields combined Endless Ice Wall, but Saten can only melt Strom's 16 layer Ice wall using Fourth Wave, although it might not have been properly charged at the time.

Although I wonder, why didn't Saten use Fifth Wave right off the bat? He could have blown Strom away and get a chance to escape at least if he did. I wonder if there is some cool down time in between uses.

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2011-01-05 at 10:43.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 11:59   Link #6167
Knighto

Thanks for the scans

After reading all, I can assert the power Saten gave Blade is the Fifth Wave. The fact he took that move after finding about his stigmata is proof of that. Oh, and Blade apparently feels terrible pain to the point he accuses Saten of being with Overlord from the get-go.

Last edited by Knighto; 2011-01-05 at 12:30.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 14:39   Link #6168
Voras
Disabled By Request

I LOVED IT!
thank you so much
Voras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 17:08   Link #6169
Ynot

Lol, nice jokepage. Shotabear would've been terribly disappointed with Yamada anyway. This is a job for shotacat!

Loved the double release. I wasn't sure whether they would be released a the same time, but I'm happy they were. I hope we'll see Voras again in the next chapter. Likely or not, it would be fun seeing her fight against Kafka.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 23:40   Link #6170
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
That's just too bad. The chapters will be done when they are done and not a moment before.

well duh -_-

anyway its a double release whoo!
Old 2011-01-06, 05:11   Link #6171
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Thanks for the scans

After reading all, I can assert the power Saten gave Blade is the Fifth Wave. The fact he took that move after finding about his stigmata is proof of that. Oh, and Blade apparently feels terrible pain to the point he accuses Saten of being with Overlord from the get-go.
If you're right, it means that the fifth wave is dangerous ... I wonder if it is for this reason that Saten use the fifth wave a little and never two shots one after another.
Why do I have a bad feeling about blade after the last page of Chapter 86
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 21:03   Link #6172
Voras
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Lol, nice jokepage. Shotabear would've been terribly disappointed with Yamada anyway. This is a job for shotacat!

Loved the double release. I wasn't sure whether they would be released a the same time, but I'm happy they were. I hope we'll see Voras again in the next chapter. Likely or not, it would be fun seeing her fight against Kafka.

I want to see her in the future,Voras is hot
Old 2011-01-06, 22:59   Link #6173
neko mata
psychonaut in training

Thank god for Pew Pew for new sub manga! XD
And, also good news on the anime front. The first 12 epi's are comeing out on DVD next mouth on the 15! Not to mention you can pre order it on this sitehttp://http://www.animecornerstore.com/needless1.html
Old 2011-01-07, 00:07   Link #6174
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voras View Post
I want to see her in the future,Voras is hot
The sheila who got transformed into that monster was hot!!(before the experiment) ....i wished she lived........oh well at least cruz is still in trap mode

"alls well in the world"
Old 2011-01-07, 03:34   Link #6175
Voras
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
The sheila who got transformed into that monster was hot!!(before the experiment) ....i wished she lived........oh well at least cruz is still in trap mode

"alls well in the world"
I think cruz lost his.....you know what >.<
Old 2011-01-07, 03:36   Link #6176
Voras
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko mata View Post
Thank god for Pew Pew for new sub manga! XD
And, also good news on the anime front. The first 12 epi's are comeing out on DVD next mouth on the 15! Not to mention you can pre order it on this sitehttp://http://www.animecornerstore.com/needless1.html
I cant wait to buy it ^^
Old 2011-01-07, 11:12   Link #6177
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Also people, get ready for the return of Kafka in the real world. The whole story is about to make a big turn
I don't usually agree with your theories, but I like this one. Suppose there's some kind of portal or door you have to pass through to exit the memory world, and you could take people or objects with you? Then Kafka could easily come along for the ride. In fact, I can imagine if he knew there was a portal that led to the future, he'd jump at the chance of using it. But if he did return, would he remember which side he was supposed to be on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
To me, this whole world is like the past but not quite the past. I've always thought of it this way after reading a few of Saten's explanations. The first was when Saten was battling Kafka (Ch79) he said "he's just a construct of Blade's memories, but this IS Kafka." Another is in the next chapter when Saten explains "This isn't just a memory. Now that we're here, it's as if we traveled back in time." Those two lines make me believe this is some poorly edited film (probably because one of the early pictures was of a film and broken CD when Saten was explaining why Overlord and Kafka were from another time) and that nothing going on is real.

However, you could argue that what's going on is real, which is why Saten saved Blade from Kafka and why they are trying to save Eve. Saten also tells Cruz that because Eve is alive in the future that they managed to save her in this time period. It's hard to tell if what's going on is real or not. I'm half expecting Cruz to be ejected from the memory world dressed in Eve's clothes (but with PGS socks and shoes) and half expecting Cruz to be dressed in his PGS uniform with a broken arm (which is what I'm hoping for since he was cuter in that uniform... erm, what did I just say?).

I'd be curious to see what everyone's input is on the mechanics of this memory world. Maybe there's something I don't see that you guys do.
I think Eve's outfit works just fine on Cruz, though it's a pity he had to ditch the hair ribbons - wait, that's not what I meant to reply to...

Er, well, as to whether events in the memory world are affecting the real past, Saten seems to change his mind about what's going on. At first he thinks it's like some kind of movie, and they have to interfere only in order to save their own skins (if they don't keep things on track, and Blade is killed, the memory world will collapse). But later on, in chapter 82, he tells Cruz that they have to help out now because that's what really happened in the past. Now, don't ask me exactly what that means, but I believe he's telling the truth. Why? Because if the present can influence the past, then the future can influence the present. And that could explain ANn. According to my theory of her origin, she shouldn't exist yet, which on the face of it would make it a little tricky for her to turn up and help Cruz out when he's in need. But add a little bit of pseudo time travel, and problem solved!
Old 2011-01-07, 13:27   Link #6178
Ynot

^ You know, there's another possible explanation why Ann could be here while still being from the future. It's really far fetched and I don't believe it myself, but she could be doing the same thing to Yamada's memories what Yamada is doing to Blade's memories, walking around in it helping out where necessary. But that would make things terribly convulated. Reminds me of those russian dolls stacked inside each other, so pseudo time travel would seem like a better explanation.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 14:08   Link #6179
Knighto

First of all, the proof anything they do here will change things in the present:

Spoiler for spoiler:

And of course, Saten's comments:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Cruz told him they could mess up things if they do something that's not supposed to happen, but Saten reminded that the past has been distorted enough, so it doesn't matter if they change story more as long as they succeed in their duty to save Eve.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 22:01   Link #6180
js06

Just got my copy of Volume 12!

And here's some information from the Disk Databank sections:

Spoiler:
js06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen