AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-01-16, 16:08   Link #6241
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Shouldnt be so narrowminded as to think that since she carries both Adam and Neuschwanstein as name that she automaticaly has to be the merger of both.
It's not just because her last name is Neuschwanstein that some people think she merged with Blade, but clothes and certain mannerisms too. Narrowminded would be thinking this is the only possible explanation, which I don't think anyone here does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
actually that brought to mind, what if AnN is doing something that Cruz is currently doing?

Like Ann used a fragment to send her consciousness back in time to help Cruz?
I mentioned the possibility to Sayo before(Ann using memory guard on Yamada) to explain why she could be here if she were created in the future.

Your idea however (sending back consciousness in time) sounds kind of nice. It would explain why she didn't help Yamada physically and why she was naked. When you'd send back your consciousness, clothes wouldn't be necessary to travel with you(there's still the choker though). When Cruz had his out of body experience after he died, he didn't bring his clothes with him either.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-01-16 at 16:24.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 08:36   Link #6242
Sekirei07

Would also explain why only Cruz could see her as well
Old 2011-01-17, 12:53   Link #6243
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
It's not just because her last name is Neuschwanstein that some people think she merged with Blade, but clothes and certain mannerisms too. Narrowminded would be thinking this is the only possible explanation, which I don't think anyone here does.

I mentioned the possibility to Sayo before(Ann using memory guard on Yamada) to explain why she could be here if she were created in the future.

Your idea however (sending back consciousness in time) sounds kind of nice. It would explain why she didn't help Yamada physically and why she was naked. When you'd send back your consciousness, clothes wouldn't be necessary to travel with you(there's still the choker though). When Cruz had his out of body experience after he died, he didn't bring his clothes with him either.
Didnt say you thought that way, im only saying it since the alternative could be that Eve raised ANn and thus has her name+her styl+her manners.

Specialy since Eve is alive in N2 i dont see how it would be possible for her to be a merger.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 13:50   Link #6244
Sekirei07

Was it ever shown if Ann had DG or not?
Old 2011-01-17, 17:45   Link #6245
Knighto

Quote:
I thought it was very obvious she has no Doppelganger.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 21:23   Link #6246
Sekirei07

I dunno, but the zero chapter battle never really warranted a need to really utilize it either.

Her Zero fragment at least seems perfected though unlike post DG Blade's
Old 2011-01-18, 12:22   Link #6247
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
I am more wondering why Mengroze never joined Simeon, since he would work for anyone that paid him and he has self proclaimed he "perfected cloning technology"
Mengroze did work for Simeon, since they were involved in the Adam Project. Since they gave him the elbow for not being a proper doctor, they probably wouldn't want him back. Besides, he's a loony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
ANn is using Memory Guard on Cruz/Saten in the future?
Who knows? But it certainly opens up the possibility of influencing the past in some way.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I thought it was very obvious she has no Doppelganger.
If she had Doppelganger, she would have been able to heal herself, but since she couldn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Specialy since Eve is alive in N2 i dont see how it would be possible for her to be a merger.
We know that Eve was in the original Needless 2 doujin. But we also know that many quite important characters (including Cruz, Arca and Saten) weren't in the original (Imai says so on his website). If they can be written in, Eve can be written out. Nothing's certain.
Old 2011-01-18, 17:39   Link #6248
Knighto

Well, guys, the day has finally come. The conclusion of the fight and many other developments.
Old 2011-01-18, 17:52   Link #6249
Avvesione

^
/rage. I read your post and thought you got your hands on the raw already.

But yeah, the new chapter is out now in Japan (or whenever stores open. Just before 8am at the time of my post). We'll be getting the little preview image soon, where we'll see something completely contradictory to what we'd imagine.

Hope this chapter resolves Strom and Eve. I hope there are lots of gags but I won't hold my breath.
Old 2011-01-18, 18:51   Link #6250
Leidolfr

That I have wanted to know what happens next, to see if something interesting happens after the fight between Blade and Strom, and most importantly, as Eve acquires doppelganger .
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 22:59   Link #6251
Avvesione

Chapter 87 preview:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-18, 23:11   Link #6252
Voras
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Chapter 87 preview:

Spoiler:

That would be so cool,I always wanted to see Blade do the Forth wave ^^
Voras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 05:36   Link #6253
Kefit

Quote:
Chapter 87 preview:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 07:18   Link #6254
Knighto

Indeed...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Knighto; 2011-01-19 at 07:36.
Old 2011-01-19, 07:45   Link #6255
Sekirei07

There still has to be more to it. If it just dealt with the fourth/fifth wave than why give it to Blade?

The ice/heat problem is still there due to Strom.
Old 2011-01-19, 07:59   Link #6256
Soji

Quote:
There still has to be more to it. If it just dealt with the fourth/fifth wave than why give it to Blade?

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 11:53   Link #6257
Ynot

Quote:

Maybe Storm won't be able to create two strong enough ice shields at once. If Saten and Blade can do a pincher move on him, it could overwhelm him. Or perhaps the way Soji said. Saten managed to evaporate a "16-layer ice wall" with his fourth wave before so all it needs is an immediate follow up by someone else.

Last edited by Ynot; 2011-01-19 at 12:09.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 11:57   Link #6258
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Maybe Storm won't be able to create two strong enough ice shields at once. If Saten and Blade can do a pincher move on him, it could overwhelm him.
That's what I was thinking. The preview does say Forth Wave, not Fifth Wave, so I'm guessing that's what'll happen. I wonder if Blade knows the rule of 'don't kill people here because it'll mess things up' or if Saten will step in to prevent Strom from dying.

Also, anyone else concerned to see Cruz running down the stairs to the lower floor? He has the Eir System in his hands... and he's going to an elite Needless battlefield... hope it doesn't get destroyed while he's waiting for Blade and Saten to finish up.
Old 2011-01-19, 13:38   Link #6259
Knighto

Quote:
Also, anyone else concerned to see Cruz running down the stairs to the lower floor? He has the Eir System in his hands... and he's going to an elite Needless battlefield... hope it doesn't get destroyed while he's waiting for Blade and Saten to finish up.
I don't think that will happen, but I think a brutal explosion will happen by the time Cruz arrives at the end of the staircases.

And while it's true that's The Fourth Wave, you know what that becomes when combined with an stigmata.

Seems I was right on something, this new chapter marks the conclusion of the fight.
Old 2011-01-19, 19:31   Link #6260
Avvesione

^
We'll certainly learn about the limitations to Stigmata in this chapter. Why hasn't Saten used the Fifth Wave on him yet? He used it earlier on Voras, so what's the recharge time on using Stigmata exactly? Blade just used his to seal up his pierced abdomen, so will he be able to use it immediately? Guess we'll find out.

It's fairly certain that Saten and Blade will be working together. Just how is the question. Saten mentioned how Strom and Hatfield made a good team because Hatfield would create the water and Strom would freeze it. He also mentioned how he and Aruka made a great team (Aruka would create heat, Saten would convert it). So I'm wondering how Saten and Blade will work together in a team like that. Guess we'll find out whenever we get the raw.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen