AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 19:23   Link #13001
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
ummm..I prefer she lives and gets with someone else eventually..she can move on, but still remember Lulu I guess..
Are we sure her mother still lives?? we don´t know if she´s alive with all the civilians that had died...

Empress solicitudes are accepted...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:25   Link #13002
crimmy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Are we sure her mother still lives?? we don´t know if she´s alive with all the civilians that had died...

With that siad, what about her father? I wonder if he died in Pendragon along with the other high officials.
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:25   Link #13003
lovecakecookies

Quote:

Come on, if there's anything we learned from this show, if we don't see them die.. they are not dead..

So her mother is most likely alive..
Old 2008-09-21, 19:27   Link #13004
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimmy88 View Post
With that siad, what about her father? I wonder if he died in Pendragon along with the other high officials.
I didn't think Kallen's father was nobility or government related, but simply a businessman.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:28   Link #13005
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Come on, if there's anything we learned from this show, if we don't see them die.. they are not dead..

So her mother is most likely alive..
The only for a character to die is if they're lying on the ground and bleeding puddles.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:28   Link #13006
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
What haves me really anxious is the position the survivors will have... will Brittania still exist or exist as a monarchy?
Will Nunally be Empress or die or just go back to Ashford, I´m pretty sure that whatever Nunally does is going to be joined with Kallen... they´ve got things in common...
If Suzaku survives which I´sure even if he wants to die... I think he will be in a position similar to the one he has now...
Lulu I don´t know, he goes to exile or back to Ashford or dies (more likely)
CC, I´m fearing she will die... or if she´s lucky she goes to Ashford doubt it..
I´m going to sleep a bit and make my homework for tomorrow, keep defending our motherland!!
For the name of the Holy Empire of Kalulu, and it´s Empress (me), I´m accepting a girls goverment whoever wnats to join as second Empress please say so...
Regardless of whether or not the monarchy is dead, Lelouch is still Emperor. Just the noble caste system was destroyed.

With Cornelia alive and well she is the only one capable and competent to take control of Britannia (Nunnally I doubt would not be able to handle such a task).
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:29   Link #13007
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
I didn't think Kallen's father was nobility or government related, but simply a businessman.
He was a noble. Nuff said
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:29   Link #13008
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
At any rate, if her mother was dead, you'd think that she would have brought it up when she was asking Lelouch why he was allied w/ Suzaku or during the battle. One of her goals is to live in a peaceful world with her mother; seems kinda odd that if she died, she wouldn't even mention it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I'm pretty sure the only thing they ever said about him is that he was the head of a prestigous family and that he worked in the motherland. I don't think they ever specifically said he was a noble, just rich.
Old 2008-09-21, 19:37   Link #13009
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

He travels constantly, that´s what I heard sometime somewhere, but he lived in the Stadfeld mansion... anyway but in the Tokyo Settlement... I´m not to sure about her knowing if her mother or father are alive, after all she has been fighting and with the Black Knights all this time...
Old 2008-09-21, 19:43   Link #13010
scifijimmy

Quote:
All I heard was that the Stadtfeld family was Rich. I don't remember there being nobility involved.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:45   Link #13011
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

In fact Rival´s statement was that she was part of one of the most prestigious families and rich ones... but never said nobility... nobles are superior in the Brittania system..
Old 2008-09-21, 19:46   Link #13012
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

If Kallen's father was a noble, she probably wouldn't have been at Ashford in the beginning. Remember, that is a commoner school.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 19:59   Link #13013
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

My bad then. COz I thought I've read it from somewhere.
AAAANNYYYWAAAYSSS... Kinda ironic that Kallen beat's C.C. just because Kallen does not really care about winning or losing, she just wants to stop Lelouch. C.C. lost just because she wanted to win
Old 2008-09-21, 20:32   Link #13014
sparkle_14310
Black King x Red Queen

Quote:
My bad then. COz I thought I've read it from somewhere.
AAAANNYYYWAAAYSSS... Kinda ironic that Kallen beat's C.C. just because Kallen does not really care about winning or losing, she just wants to stop Lelouch. C.C. lost just because she wanted to win
Yeah I thought so too kinda wonder what happens to C.C cause she obivously didn't die. I also love how Gino and Kallen both joined together to defeat Suzaku we finally get to see the two of them battle in the new frames. I'm kinda hoping no one important dies since everyone we thought died actually lived like Guilford.
sparkle_14310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:56   Link #13015
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Yeah I thought so too kinda wonder what happens to C.C cause she obivously didn't die. I also love how Gino and Kallen both joined together to defeat Suzaku we finally get to see the two of them battle in the new frames. I'm kinda hoping no one important dies since everyone we thought died actually lived like Guilford.
Uh did you watch today's episode, Gino's frame got thrashed and he only did it to allow Kallen to by past the shield so she can battle him, whether Gino plays a part in this battle is beyond me.
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 20:58   Link #13016
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasu Gate View Post
Uh did you watch today's episode, Gino's frame got thrashed and he only did it to allow Kallen to by past the shield so she can battle him, whether Gino plays a part in this battle is beyond me.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Kallen dives in. Gino will be caught on the other side of the shield. So I don't see how he can play any part in it.
Old 2008-09-21, 20:58   Link #13017
Tael
Banned

Quote:
More like, his last action was simply out of desperation. He was fighting Suzaku for his own sake, he said so himself, but when he lost his sword (and the fight) his last act was to let Kallen in. That was really it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Kallen dives in. Gino will be caught on the other side of the shield.
The only thing his mech can do at this point is explode.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:02   Link #13018
Amaterasu Gate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Kallen dives in. Gino will be caught on the other side of the shield. So I don't see how he can play any part in it.
You are wrong because he still on that side
Amaterasu Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 21:02   Link #13019
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
The only thing his mech can do at this point is explode.
Like all good mecha would do?
Gino letting Kallen in because he knows that only she can stop lelouch (he hates lelouch's britannia) and because she was the only person on par with Suzaku (bar the Geass advantage).
Kinda funny to see him all cocky against suzaku, but then was sliced in half.
Old 2008-09-21, 21:09   Link #13020
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
You are wrong because he still on that side
Fair enough

Quote:
Like all good mecha would do?
Gino letting Kallen in because he knows that only she can stop lelouch (he hates lelouch's britannia) and because she was the only person on par with Suzaku (bar the Geass advantage).
Kinda funny to see him all cocky against suzaku, but then was sliced in half.
I don't know if he was as cocky as was determined. That being said it appears him giving Kallen a way in will be his biggest impact.