AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-19, 18:12   Link #321
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Full version here.

If her hair wasn't purple it might have looked a bit more legit. Still it's nice to see such effort by fans.
True, everyone else in K-ON has a natural hair color (well, natural for any human. I've never seen a natural blue-eyed blonde Japanese like Mugi-chan before)
Old 2010-07-19, 22:57   Link #322
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Come to think of it, Azunyan looks ridiculously cute in the full length pic.
Bloke, when doesn't she look ridiculously cute?

;D

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2010-07-21, 17:02   Link #323
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Is Mugi European? With her eyebrows Tsumugi looks some kind of European. not nearly as ridiculous as England's in Hetalia. lol She shows alot of interest in English and Azusa also complemented her because of her big lovely eyes and fair skin. She seems to eat Western Food because of her lack of experience with the Asian Cuisine and she seems to be the only character in the whole school to have Blonde hair and Blue eyes... I have come up with a conclusion that she is indeed ethnicity wise European. What do you guys think? she seems taller then the others
Old 2010-07-21, 17:09   Link #324
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Is Mugi European? With her eyebrows Tsumugi looks some kind of European. not nearly as ridiculous as England's in Hetalia. lol She shows alot of interest in English and Azusa also complemented her because of her big lovely eyes and fair skin. She seems to eat Western Food because of her lack of experience with the Asian Cuisine and she seems to be the only character in the whole school to have Blonde hair and Blue eyes... I have come up with a conclusion that she is indeed ethnicity wise European. What do you guys think?
My *theory* (for which I've not found a shred of evidence) is that Mugi is half-Japanese, the offspring of a Japanese corporate shogun and his foreign wife. All the other characters have relatively realistic hair colors and designs -- only Mugi stands out with her blonde hair and blue eyes. This came up in my mind again when Azusa thinks about her in ep 16.

Until there's some explanation in the manga or anime.... there's not much else to say about it. Her trips to Finland *could* imply some Finnish family connections, but again nothing is solid.
Old 2010-07-22, 08:50   Link #325
ryohei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
My *theory* (for which I've not found a shred of evidence) is that Mugi is half-Japanese, the offspring of a Japanese corporate shogun and his foreign wife. All the other characters have relatively realistic hair colors and designs -- only Mugi stands out with her blonde hair and blue eyes. This came up in my mind again when Azusa thinks about her in ep 16.

Until there's some explanation in the manga or anime.... there's not much else to say about it. Her trips to Finland *could* imply some Finnish family connections, but again nothing is solid.
Yes, there's no evidence, but I think she is half Japanese too.
In 1st season 4th episode, there's Mugi's family photo. It shows Mugi's father has black hair and her mother has blonde hair. So, only Mugi and her mother has unrealistic hair color as Japanese.
Old 2010-08-01, 03:19   Link #326
CocaBatty

i got a question.
Im sorry if it might have been asked
In episode 9, when Azu-nyan is teaching yui. Is it actually a song? or just something for that anime?
Old 2010-08-01, 04:14   Link #327
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocaBatty View Post
i got a question.
Im sorry if it might have been asked
In episode 9, when Azu-nyan is teaching yui. Is it actually a song? or just something for that anime?
From Season 2?

the YuiAzu Enka Version of Fude Pen Boru Pen??

Or From Season 1?
When she does that solo? With the Jeff Beck or was it slash thingy?
Old 2010-08-01, 07:29   Link #328
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

That night :

The next day :

Where did the turtle go?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-08-01, 07:42   Link #329
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Maybe they forgot to draw it :0
Old 2010-08-01, 10:02   Link #330
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Mio took it?

Or It dropped into the right side of the bed?
Old 2010-08-01, 21:42   Link #331
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

It's obvious while Yui was writing the lyrics she became so mentally fatigued she had mistaken the turtle for food and devoured it in a reckless rage of hunger.
Old 2010-08-02, 23:05   Link #332
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

more likely they put it inside Ui's closet
Old 2010-08-03, 23:57   Link #333
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

I could ask now right? =D

now...

Can't KyoAni well...continue on K-ON as well as other KyoAni shows like Haruhi? =/
Old 2010-08-04, 00:02   Link #334
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That night :
Spoiler for images11:

Where did the turtle go?
The turtle is the cameraman.
Old 2010-08-04, 07:50   Link #335
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procrastinator_CA View Post
The turtle is the cameraman.
or maybe...the camera is at the view of the turtle...

or worse...maybe Mio stole it. (=O)
Old 2010-08-05, 19:53   Link #336
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Mio so loved the turtle that Yui and Ui couldn't separate her from it, so they let her have it.
Old 2010-08-05, 23:39   Link #337
evangeline88
Moe Master

Sorry for the silly question, but what song did Yui and Azu-nyan play in the ep 10 of K-ON! (1st season) at 19.30 with their guitar?
Is it the ending part of Fudepen Ballpen?

Old 2010-08-05, 23:51   Link #338
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evangeline88 View Post
Sorry for the silly question, but what song did Yui and Azu-nyan play in the ep 10 of K-ON! (1st season) at 19.30 with their guitar?
The opening riff of Fudepen Ballpen.
Old 2010-08-06, 08:07   Link #339
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I could ask now right? =D

now...

Can't KyoAni well...continue on K-ON as well as other KyoAni shows like Haruhi? =/
This isn't specifically a K-On!! question, but KyoAni has long been a "one production at a time" small company. Companies that expand too rapidly to meet demand often erode the quality of their product and KyoAni seems to choose NOT to take that risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evangeline88
That's not a silly question, its specific and to the point. Winhlp32's answer is also specific and to the point. I'll gently remind other posters that this isn't the Speculation and Bullshit thread but Questions and Answers. If you don't know the answer to a posted question, don't post.
Old 2010-08-07, 07:35   Link #340
sergho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post

After watching a lot of anime, my theory is that Japanese boys like a full figured blond as much as the rest of us do. I think it's for marketing. Is that cynical? Maybe a little. I am a fan of the show.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a