AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-10-26, 00:08   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 561 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...in the not too distant future...which is here.

Quote:
-As the Meteorite falls, Oonoki uses his Dust Release to try and relieve the falling rock of it’s weight. He only partially succeeds (?).

-Info of the Hashirama battle is revealed. Madara did survive, and he acquired a piece of Hashirama in the process.

-Madara attempts to summon (?) the Kyuubi, but the Bijuu refuses, and gives chakra to Naruto instead.

-Madara then attempts to create a giant killer forest (using Mokuton), but Naruto uses Kage Bushin and Oodama Rasengan to destroy the forest.

-Chapter ends with Oonoki deciding to risk his life to end the fight.

Last edited by james0246; 2011-10-26 at 07:37.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 04:35   Link #2
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Are there any special requirements for Kabuto's Zombie no jutsu or can he just resurrect anyone who's dead? For example, could he resurrect the 1st Hokage?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 04:39   Link #3
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Are there any special requirements for Kabuto's Zombie no jutsu or can he just resurrect anyone who's dead? For example, could he resurrect the 1st Hokage?
The biggest limitation is that anyone sealed away can not be summoned again unless the seal is broken.
In the case of the 1st Hokage he is sealed in the death god (when Orochimaru summoned him in the fight against the third hokage) and is therefore unsummonable because the death god seal can not be broken (as far as we know).
Other then that he needs dna and a living body/person.

EDIT: The 4th sealed half of the kyuubi inside him using the death god seal. The other half was sealed into Naruto (I don't know if the Kyuubi in Naruto has all his chakra restored or if he only has half).

Last edited by mrShady; 2011-10-26 at 05:24. Reason: Don't want to spam the thread
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 04:42   Link #4
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
The biggest limitation is that anyone sealed away can not be summoned again unless the seal is broken.
In the case of the 1st Hokage he is sealed in the death god (when Orochimaru summoned him) and is therefore unsummonable because the death god seal can not be broken (as far as we know).
Other then that he needs dna and a living body/person.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Oro was badass! Is the 4th summonable? Or is he sealed within Naruto/Kyubi?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 05:49   Link #5
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ He's also in the Death God.
Old 2011-10-26, 06:11   Link #6
mrShady

Spoiler for 561 summary spoiler:
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 06:14   Link #7
HasuMasu
*Artist

Just as planned, KyubiXNaruto has been green-lit.
Old 2011-10-26, 07:56   Link #8
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
-What, you mean it wasn't official earlier ? Spoiler sounds mighty nice, but I don't want the Tsuchikage to die. I rather like the ol' codger, bad back and all.
Old 2011-10-26, 08:02   Link #9
haegar
mangaviking

hooo. sound like epicness incomin

lol at madara gettin trolled by the kyuubi

and yeah, oonoki better survive
Old 2011-10-26, 08:02   Link #10
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Hmm, I guess I just meant that this is where the kyubi will start going dere-dere.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited by HasuMasu; 2011-10-26 at 08:03. Reason: ninja'd
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 08:23   Link #11
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
^ Hmm, I guess I just meant that this is where the kyubi will start going dere-dere.
-That's usually the case with whatever Naruto punches the daylights out of. Naruto punches out Gaara; the Kazekage is now his devoted apostle. Naruto punches out the 6 Path of Pain; Nagato becomes his BFF in death. Frankly, it was only a matter of time before the Kyuubi got the "Naruto Conversion".
Old 2011-10-26, 08:49   Link #12
haegar
mangaviking

just to have you all partake in my happiness, a certain place is saying a certain number of things that normally would have been around today will be delayed by one day

... and I was so lookin forward to Madara doing something to halt climate change
Old 2011-10-26, 12:20   Link #13
Casshern

I don't think Madara can be defeated by anyone in the alliance, but it would be interesting if he found out about the Uchiha massacre and Tobi's role in it. Tobi vs Madara would be very interesting indeed.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 13:05   Link #14
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
There are two :
  • The soul must be available, ie not sealed so none of the Hokage, none of the Edo already gone (and apparently none of the souls at peace with themselves like Sasori's)
  • The summoner must have dna from the deads (so no Jiraiya nor Shisui for example)
Power would be a third requirement since we saw that Kabuto seeks Orochimaru's chakra to increase his control over the Edo but the relation between the power of the summoner and the summoned is not very clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
I don't think Madara can be defeated by anyone in the alliance, but it would be interesting if he found out about the Uchiha massacre and Tobi's role in it. Tobi vs Madara would be very interesting indeed.
The Uchiha chose Hashirama over him, at best I'm not sure he would care and at worst he planned for their destruction.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 15:31   Link #15
Mateus

I hope Madara doesn't disappear after this chapter, I mean we just got to see him action and I want to see more of his epic jutsu.
Old 2011-10-26, 17:59   Link #16
endraulh

the biggest question im asking myself.. if madara was summoned back to life which means he was dead before.. who was the guy in the mask now? please reply
endraulh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 18:05   Link #17
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Spoiler for Puello Ninja Naruto Ninjutsu:

Quote:
A female Kyuubi (the yin, female, darkness) anthromorphized with a sadistic grin raping Naruto... Rule 34 is fearsome!
Old 2011-10-26, 18:57   Link #18
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-That's usually the case with whatever Naruto punches the daylights out of. Naruto punches out Gaara; the Kazekage is now his devoted apostle. Naruto punches out the 6 Path of Pain; Nagato becomes his BFF in death. Frankly, it was only a matter of time before the Kyuubi got the "Naruto Conversion".
When did Naruto went The White Devils School of Making Friends?
Old 2011-10-26, 19:10   Link #19
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by endraulh View Post
the biggest question im asking myself.. if madara was summoned back to life which means he was dead before.. who was the guy in the mask now? please reply
You can check the [Manga] Who is Tobi? thread for more opinions on this subject.
Long story short, the two current most popular theories are either some kind of Madara clone or Madara's brother, Izuna.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-26, 20:02   Link #20
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
When did Naruto went The White Devils School of Making Friends?
-Since chapter 2 as far as I can tell. Started with punching Konohamaru and from there, Naruto worked his way up. I could give a complete list, but that would take up too much space .

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion