AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-31, 07:31   Link #3161
Bordix

Incoming spoilers.

Spoiler for vol 20 :

Spoiler for Accelerator vs Touma II:

Touma defeating Accelerator[blackwings] is starting become believable to me now.
Old 2010-05-31, 08:10   Link #3162
tsunade666

eeeh..... interesting. Now I wonder if I should just throw my pride away and skip reading the other volumes and go straight to vol 20.....

well it's awesome. So he is finally "AWAKENING". the one who represents horus. well that's for me though he reall DID look like horus.

EDIT:

I throw the trash pride away and start reading.

I'm at the beginning and a question pops in my mind. Concenring the super sonic bomber of gakentoshi.

80 meters in length is long? right? for a jet bomber? or is it short? and it's around 2500 KM per hour though I'm not sure about KM because I think I just read kilos but that doesn't make sense so I think thats kilometer per hour.

Now a question about this bomber plane. Because I'm not to familiar with military aircraft stuffs.

Is a 80 M long (maybe it's the width) and 25-30 meters in length (from front to back?) and with a speed of 2500 km per hour with a maximum of around 7000 Kmph. Is it technically fast and strong?

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-05-31 at 08:55.
Old 2010-05-31, 10:56   Link #3163
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Incoming spoilers.

Spoiler for vol 20 :

Touma defeating Accelerator[blackwings] is starting become believable to me now.
The vision of the "Martial Artist Touma" I've always pictured in my fan arts... please tell me its a dream come true for me.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-05-31, 10:58   Link #3164
Shadow5YA

Meh, Touma's battle experience was always there, though I'm surprised they decided to make it out to be sensing power le-- er, AIM fields now.
Old 2010-05-31, 12:33   Link #3165
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

holy, I just finished vol. 20 chapter 4 (part 1-7)......the fighting scene is just epic! Accelerator, Touma etc....I love the action, and I am expecting to be treated with more of these excellent fighting scenes later on........

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
Old 2010-05-31, 16:23   Link #3166
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Why is the novel translated into these other languages so quickly but not into English!?1! T.T
Old 2010-05-31, 17:26   Link #3167
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Why is the novel translated into these other languages so quickly but not into English!?1! T.T
it's called AFFINITY
Chinese language and words along with it's grass like writing technique is a mother of Japanese language centuries ago, off course they'll understand it more than anyone else, and can easily translate it to their language.
Old 2010-05-31, 17:45   Link #3168
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

But it's even translated to Russian quicker than it is to English lol.
Old 2010-05-31, 18:08   Link #3169
tsunade666

Just finished reading the Prologue of vol 20

Spoiler for Shooting Game:

Well it's more like one sided fight.
Old 2010-05-31, 18:17   Link #3170
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Meh, Touma's battle experience was always there, though I'm surprised they decided to make it out to be sensing power le-- er, AIM fields now.
Touma felt Kazakiri's AIM field during the the vol.13 and Misha's strong presence in the vol.,4 is not the first time.
Old 2010-05-31, 20:11   Link #3171
tsunade666

Vol 20

Spoiler for Chapter 1: World War III:

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-05-31 at 20:56.
Old 2010-05-31, 20:35   Link #3172
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Vol 20

Spoiler for Chapter 1: World War III:
Is better than nothing.
Old 2010-05-31, 21:32   Link #3173
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm at the beginning and a question pops in my mind. Concenring the super sonic bomber of gakentoshi.

80 meters in length is long? right? for a jet bomber? or is it short? and it's around 2500 KM per hour though I'm not sure about KM because I think I just read kilos but that doesn't make sense so I think thats kilometer per hour.

Now a question about this bomber plane. Because I'm not to familiar with military aircraft stuffs.

Is a 80 M long (maybe it's the width) and 25-30 meters in length (from front to back?) and with a speed of 2500 km per hour with a maximum of around 7000 Kmph. Is it technically fast and strong?
80 meters in length is almost twice as long as any strategic bombers in the world. Name any: the American B-52 Stratofortress, the Russian's Tu-95 and Tu-160... AC's bomber is nearly twice the size of any of these planes.

In fact it is a bit too large that its speed would mean it has enough power to race against our real-world fastest fighter planes, and as such is even faster than a regular hypersonic cruise missile. And with its speed alone it looks like sonic booms caused by it can cause some real danger to things around it...

EDIT: I think it's either me or you got the dimensions wrong, but if I'm wrong then I'm somehow thinking for a plane its size (slightly longer than the B-2 Spirit yet with a wingspan TWICE the length of any existing bombers)... with those speeds it is very, very powerful - that it's too baffling. I'm thinking the author might be thinking something like this: "Hey, let's make a cool plane like this in the story. Never mind the physics, as long as its cool!" << joke quote

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2010-06-01 at 21:40. Reason: uh I missed something...
Old 2010-05-31, 21:33   Link #3174
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Touma felt Kazakiri's AIM field during the the vol.13 and Misha's strong presence in the vol.,4 is not the first time.
I need to reread that then... I was under the assumption that Touma just noticed Kazekiri's huge wings and the destruction it caused like Index and Vent did.
Old 2010-05-31, 21:36   Link #3175
faiz blaster

Quote:
Incoming spoilers.

Interesting, so Touma is finally getting a so deserved power up. Still, I have to point out that, from the way that your putting, what he has is more like Saber's Instincts than Archer's Mind's Eyes.
Old 2010-06-01, 09:49   Link #3176
Miraluka
Banned

Spoiler for Vento of the Front vs Fiamma of the Right and Touma's secret exposed to Index:

Vento got pwned very bad.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-06-01 at 11:04.
Old 2010-06-01, 13:03   Link #3177
Ardha

that makes me sad poor Vent
Old 2010-06-01, 15:35   Link #3178
Shadow5YA

Looks like Touma is going to have to tell the truth about his memory loss to Index eventually.
Old 2010-06-01, 19:00   Link #3179
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Incoming spoilers.

Looking forward to it I'm interested to see what other forces are at work for Touma to pull off another victory against Accelerator. One thing to note is that it seems that the black wings are activated through Accelerator's 'dark' emotions, which correlate with what Aiwass said when he refers to the black wings as from the aeon of Osiris. So if Touma finally change his way of thinking, we might be looking at a even more powerful version of his wings soon...
Old 2010-06-01, 19:51   Link #3180
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Fiamma's power is like have a one-hit KO option in an RPG alongside all the other options? That's a pretty vivid explanation Touma lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen