AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-17, 16:00   Link #261
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Chad should seriosly die nobody likes him/loves him so he should die.

rukia&ichigo should get together because ichigo and rukia keep on saying the revival of our love hate relationship.

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-04-17 at 18:11.
Old 2007-04-17, 18:40   Link #262
Forever_young
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia_n_Ichigo View Post
Chad should seriosly die nobody likes him/loves him so he should die.

rukia&ichigo should get together because ichigo and rukia keep on saying the revival of our love hate relationship.
Awww, you're sad to Chad. Lol
Anyway that's the same reason why I love Ichi x Ruki couple. They argue but when one's in need they are there for each other. I always found it cute how they hide their feelings
Old 2007-04-17, 18:42   Link #263
Asianknight82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
IshidaXInoue is a canon pairing in Bleach Fandom do you even follow Bleach to ask that question . Just google up IshidaXInoue see the results .
Canon my ass, just because fans want to see to see it happen doesn't make it true. The only girl that Ishida even show remote interest in was the Bount chick.
Old 2007-04-17, 18:44   Link #264
evenex

I don't think Ishida's in love with Inoue. Although more fanz support this pairing than Ichi x Ori.

Go Matsu x Gin and Ichi x Ruki!
Old 2007-04-17, 18:54   Link #265
Asianknight82
Banned

People who support Ishida with Orihime are Rukia fans, simply because they want Orihime out of the picture for Ichigo so she can have Ichigo to herself.
Old 2007-04-17, 19:09   Link #266
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
well,
isn't Rukai much older than Ichigo????
She says that in the 1st episode that she has lived almost 10 generations or somethinglike that, so Rukia should be outof the pic. she is cool with Renji..
Ichigo should end up with oRihime or no one
Old 2007-04-17, 19:24   Link #267
Alea Misa

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Alea Misa; 2007-05-18 at 18:00.
Old 2007-04-17, 19:59   Link #268
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

oriheme should end up wit Renji, ishida, or that uliqurior guy

renji because he likes a lot of odd foods

ishida because ishida likes orhieme but dosent addmit it

and the uliqurior guy because of some pictures from a certian someone

and im not saying this because im a rukia ichigo fan its just that orhime is dumb so yeah
Old 2007-04-17, 20:01   Link #269
Rukia_n_Ichigo
ichigorukiainlov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea Misa View Post
Does it really matter Uchih? Souls are much older than the age of the body, and they don't age the same way human bodies do. Who knows how old ichigo's soul is? Don't forget people reincarnate.

Asianknight82, actually I'm a fan of Ishida and Orihime, and it isn't because I want orihime out of the way so that Rukia can have Ichigo to herself. Its because I don't want Inoue to continuously get hurt and cling blindlessly onto Ichigo, when he doesn't even feel the same way about her. They are both very different people, and I don't see them matching all that well.
As for Ishida, he seems to understand and appreciate Orihime better than Ichigo, and he has traits that match well with her. Like his sensitivity along with his kind-heart, and his quirkiness and wits.
Plus, Rukia isn't as selfish as people think of her to be, she has alot of depth, and she's a person who is mature and selfless.

Also, Orihime knows well that Ichigo has feelings for Rukia, and she knows that they both have a connection, and she knows that Rukia is best fitted with Ichigo than she, that is why she is jealous of Rukia, she even said it herself.
i agrea with u alea misa
Old 2007-04-17, 21:45   Link #270
evenex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alea Misa View Post
Does it really matter Uchih? Souls are much older than the age of the body, and they don't age the same way human bodies do. Who knows how old ichigo's soul is? Don't forget people reincarnate.

Asianknight82, actually I'm a fan of Ishida and Orihime, and it isn't because I want orihime out of the way so that Rukia can have Ichigo to herself. Its because I don't want Inoue to continuously get hurt and cling blindlessly onto Ichigo, when he doesn't even feel the same way about her. They are both very different people, and I don't see them matching all that well.
As for Ishida, he seems to understand and appreciate Orihime better than Ichigo, and he has traits that match well with her. Like his sensitivity along with his kind-heart, and his quirkiness and wits.
Plus, Rukia isn't as selfish as people think of her to be, she has alot of depth, and she's a person who is mature and selfless.

Also, Orihime knows well that Ichigo has feelings for Rukia, and she knows that they both have a connection, and she knows that Rukia is best fitted with Ichigo than she, that is why she is jealous of Rukia, she even said it herself.
Gosh, I dunno how many people said this but Rukia's not a human that's 100 years old. She's a Shinigami, and make her a human she's about the same age as Ichigo. I bet Rangiku's older than Rukia and I still see some people calling Rangiku hot. Plus isn't Ichigo a Shinigami now? How is he gonna age? Hmm...

Quote:
So true...

And I totally agree about the Ishida x Orihime thing. In SS arc it seemed Ishida cared about her (just not in a romantic way) plus they made such a funny couple.
Old 2007-04-17, 21:55   Link #271
Melodymix
Ying Yang

Hehe, going a little off topic with why Rukia's better for Ichigo so I'm just gonna say my fav pairing

Pairings I love:
Ichigo + Rukia (how cute do they look on my avatar! Lol)
Shunsui + Nanao

Pairing I like:
Yuzu + Jinta
Hitsugaya + Hinamori
Rukia + Renji

I'm not gonna say the pairings I hate since I know people are gonna start commenting on it. But yea, I love those pairings above
Old 2007-04-17, 22:29   Link #272
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
People who support Ishida with Orihime are Rukia fans, simply because they want Orihime out of the picture for Ichigo so she can have Ichigo to herself.
- Lets get some things straight InoueXIshida is a canon pairing just as SoiXYoru RukiaXIchi InoueXIchi YoruXUra RukiaXRenji IshidaXNemu

- Give the conspiracy theories a rest It wasn’t a pairing by Rukia fans you do sound uber silly when you say that . It was a pairing done by Inoue fans just as the other pairings Vibeke mentioned

- Also I told you earlier google it up which you didn’t . So I will be gracious enough to give you a fansite by an Inoue fan which supports InoueXIshida .

http://www.debbiechan.com/

Now for the love of sanity don’t say she is a Rukia fan in disguise This site is a 05 site the same year I started following Bleach this pairing has been there as long as there was RenjiXRukia .
Old 2007-04-18, 00:10   Link #273
Asianknight82
Banned

You are calling fansites Canon, which is the most retarded shit I've ever heard in my life. I can type in Ichigo x Ishida x Chad and will get a bunch of fansites, does that make it canon? NO, canon is when the author makes it apparent and absolute truth. Get your head out of your ass.
Old 2007-04-18, 00:21   Link #274
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
You are calling fansites Canon, which is the most retarded shit I've ever heard in my life. I can type in Ichigo x Ishida x Chad and will get a bunch of fansites, does that make it canon? NO, canon is when the author makes it apparent and absolute truth. Get your head out of your ass.
Origanally you said InoueXishida was a pairng by Rukia fans lets discuss that .. Hinata isnt Inoue stop being delusional

- Also Inoue is a secondary chracter not even the primary just check the first chapter . This isnt Kishimoto this is KT he doesnt get a joygasm when he hears quincy

- Author huh show me one panel where author makes it apparent Ichi likes Inoue

Leave all that aside

Quote:
You know how paranoid you sound with that statement . PLEASE DISCUSS JUST THIS I quoted that please back it up
Old 2007-04-18, 00:38   Link #275
Asianknight82
Banned

I never said Ichigo liked Inoue, but if you want me to bring up an example, sure I'll do so.

Ichigo literally freaked out on everybody when he found out that Inoue was taken away. And another is when Uli told Ichigo that Rukia is dead, and Ichigo was dead set on going to help her, but the moment he mentioned Inoue, immediately he stopped trying to go see if Rukia is dead and focused on the matter dealing with Inoue.

Paranoid? I'm merely pointing out towards whats been posted so far. Rukia fans for some unknown reason have this weird unnatural hate for Orihime, to me she hasn't shown any trait that would be deemed as a person worth hating. There are always exceptions though, theres exceptions to everything. But, you cannot deny that fact. And where the hell did Hinata come from? no one is talking about Naruto stop trying escape the fact that you're a rabid Rukia fan that has no bases for Ishida being with Orihime.
Old 2007-04-18, 00:49   Link #276
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Paranoid? I'm merely pointing out towards whats been posted so far. Rukia fans for some unknown reason have this weird unnatural hate for Orihime, to me she hasn't shown any trait that would be deemed as a person worth hating. There are always exceptions though, theres exceptions to everything. But, you cannot deny that fact. And where the hell did Hinata come from? no one is talking about Naruto stop trying escape the fact that you're a rabid Rukia fan that has no bases for Ishida being with Orihime.
- Please stay on topic the two posts you haven’t given any evidence for InoueXIshida is made up by Rukia Fans .

- Also going by your definition of canon pairing InoueXIchigo aren’t one as KT hasn’t show any panel saying Ichi loves Inoue ( if he has state the chapter and page number )

- You used the very same argument to dismiss IshidaXInoue please back up IchiXInoue to make them a canon pairing according to you DEFINITION .
Old 2007-04-18, 01:02   Link #277
Asianknight82
Banned

Do you even know the defination of Canon? Why don't I enlighten you, then again a link to the defination would do a better job of describing it than I am. so heres a little link for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_%28fiction%29

Trying disprove Inoue x Ichigo, won't discredit the fact that ishida being with orihime as not being canon, fans don't make canon, its the freaking author. Rid yourself of your ignorance before trying to argue.

Oh, and another, when will you get it through your head that I never said Ichigo and Orihime are a "canon" pairing. As far as I'm concerned the "canon" pairing for Ichigo hasn't been set in stone yet.
Old 2007-04-18, 01:06   Link #278
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Dude don’t go off topic

Quote:
NO, canon is when the author makes it apparent and absolute truth. .
By this definition prove to me which panel Ichi says he loves Inoue to make it a canon pairing . Absolute Truth has to be backed by facts you know like manga chapter page number by your definition every pairing in Bleach is
void

Also I would love to hear some more on IshidaXInoue is a pairing by Rukia fans . Please do go on back up what you say
Old 2007-04-18, 01:43   Link #279
Asianknight82
Banned

I say dear chap, I never actually articulated that Orihime x Ichigo was a formally created "canon" relationship. It appears that as yet, there is no definitive relationship for Ichigo that has been defined by the mangaka to limit our discussion. Please cease to read words other than the ones I wrote and more carefully peruse my discussion.

Now as to about the whole; People wanting Ishida to be with Orihime are Rukia fans thing, sure why not I'll give you some examples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
Hopefully Rukia will end up with Ichigo, just so we can see them fight over nothing. Orihime could end up with Ishida, and He could learn something new and funny about her every day(and she could learn that he's a closet pervert ).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurax View Post
Definitely Ichigo and Rukia. They have chemistry.
<__< Orhime...*sigh* She's cute and funny and all, but Ichigo barely notices she exists half the time.

Besides, Ichigo and Rukia understand each other alot.
Sure, Orihime understands Ichigo too...but Ichigo doesnt even have a clue about what goes on in her head.

I think Orihime and Ishida would make a better couple. Both are lonely, Orihime could make Ishida lighten up, Ishida could be the protective male figure in her life that Orihime has been looking for. I think she looks at Ichigo, being the eldest brother of two younger sisters, and he reminds her of her brother. She's probably just looking for a guy that will protect her and care for her.

Rukia on the other hand, just likes hanging out with Ichigo...I think. O___O
Spoiler for manga readers/ppl past SS arc:

Either way...RUKIA & ICHIGO ALL THE WAY!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarrah View Post
i think in the soul society episodes/ chapters, they showed ishida and orihime more together...and it seems ishsida has a soft spot for her....uno i think them two are gona end up together!!!!
as in i know that the ichigo and rukia thing is a bit weary adn nobody really knows, but its for sure that ishida will grow feeling for orihime definately...dunno whetehr orihime will feel the same...but hey..unfulfilled loves are quite interesting toooooooo

kokoro, i agree although orhime can tell ichigo's mood swings she cant get to his emotions, like rukia can.... mushy analysis but c'mon from whats happened so far i dont see orihime becoming any closer to ichigo.............
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl View Post
Hmm, Rukia seems to be interested in Renji as much as Ichigo in Orihime....I mean nothing at all
Hell, what common points do Orihime and Ichigo have ? Nothing. Remember, Orihime in eps 60 I think, telling the others that Rukia brought Ichigo something important (don't recall the exact words).

Even herself is aware of that, besides Ishida seems also to have a crush on the booby chick...

So in the end :
Ichigo/Rukia
Ishida/Orihime

And renji....fuck you Oh wait, Byakuya needs some love now, go to him, jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoiMidori View Post
i vote for Ichigo and Rukia! bcos Orihime is definately fr Ishida! they're just like, meant to be for each other! both of the couples!

yeah.. you can see it in the show even if they didn't practically declare their feelings.. but sometimes i don't quite see the man's feelings in what ever anime i watch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
I think Orihime and Ishida make a better couple than Orihime and Ichigo. We can see the way Ishida cares more and more about her, and, even though is a onesided "crush", because Orihime is still in love with Ichigo, this will change... We all know that Orihime already realized that Ichigo is more on Rukia than her... I always thought that Ichigo thought in Orihime as a sister, and I still think that way... Orihime will realize that she doesn't really love Ichigo the way she thinks she does...

For Ichigo and Rukia... In the begining of the serie I wished they would like each other, but as this is a shonen show I never put too much thought on it. But, when Ichigo went to Soul Society because of her (man... we all know he would do it... but if we think of it... if it was in real life, that was a freaking crazy thing to do... yeah, he is strong... but just because he is Ichigo... anyone else would really have died!!!)... We see how much they really care about each other...
Spoiler:

Yeah, there's no doubt they are mean to be...

But... Rukia is "dead", she's a shinigami... Ichigo has his own life... Well, even though Ichigo isn't the kind of follow rules and won't care what Soul Society think about him "being" with Rukia... I have my doubts about what will happen in the end... I don't think they will be together... I think each one will go back to their world with the "promise" of meet each other again... Yeah... I'm pretty sure this will happen... Rukia won't let Ichigo be with her if he had to let his family and go to Soul Society... I think something like a promise to meet in the "afterlife" is what will happen between them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoshiHikari View Post
I think that Ichigo and Rukia should definitly be together, unless Rukia decides to go with Renji then i think Ichigo would be better single . As for Orihime i think she has a thing for Ishida too (O_o)
And there are tons more where that came from.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-04-18 at 02:27. Reason: f-bombs and other insults removed. They have been replaced by other phrases with the same meaning. (in orange)
Old 2007-04-18, 01:57   Link #280
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

-IshidaXInoue is made up by Rukia Fans. You still havnt backed up that . Its not made up its very much there

- According to you IchiXInoue isn’t a canon pairing according to most posters in all Bleach Forums IchiXRukia RukiaXRenji IchiXInoue InoueXIshida are canon pairings .

Also I got another conspiracy theory: RenjiXRukia is a canon invented Inoue Fans ( LOL )

Stop being delusional IshidaXInoue is as much as a canon pairing as RukiaXRenji or RukiaXKaien

P.S. : And if were you I would watch the obscenities ( F***K) count this isn’t Naruto Sub Forums to post that