AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-08, 09:01   Link #21261
demino_hellsin
That one guy

an otaku devotes their life to their work. Expenses and daily needs be damned but mostly she's just really good at using scraps and odds and ends.

I should probably rethink Pseudo shift B's design. Absolute defense isn't what I thought it was...

PIC seems to do more than control inertia too.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 09:04   Link #21262
Eratas123

But where does she getthe materials?
Old 2012-02-08, 09:04   Link #21263
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, they're trapped there for all intent and purposes.

The monorail has been destroyed when the operator is infected and the monorail crashed into the station, and the surviving walking dead is what caused the spread of infection.

There's also the dock, who's used to transfer logistic. That's the only way out, and due to EMP Strike, engines cannot work.

On a slightly idiotic note, people who survived are swimming on the far end of academy and is clueless until Chifuyu called Ichika...
Old 2012-02-08, 09:07   Link #21264
demino_hellsin
That one guy

She buys them ofcourse!

part time job + skipping lunches + obssessive personality = can get any job done.

I'll probably have to expand on her character but thus far I visualized her character as someone who is obssessed in their own world. Cheery but disconnected from everything she's disinterested in. Y'know... like Tabane sans the b*tch movies and genius.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:15   Link #21265
Eratas123

@'Senpai - Where do they get food and water?

@ Demi - Sounds like she's got skewed priorities
Old 2012-02-08, 09:19   Link #21266
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Maybe that's why she relates so well with Lyon. Lyon is on bad terms with his father who wanted Lyon to become a regular engineer. Lyon chose the course of an IS engineer but his father could only see IS as weapons and told Lyon that such a path was surely something the boy would regret.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:24   Link #21267
Eratas123

I sense a bad ending coming
Old 2012-02-08, 09:25   Link #21268
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Food and water is available for a while (especially prepackaged food and drinks), the problem is transportation.

Also, break the cutie at its finest, Demi.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:32   Link #21269
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Lyon's dad took a position abroad and left Lyon alone in their home. A cabin at the edge of town, in the forest. The truth about Lyon's mother is that she was forced to return to her original home and marry another man. It pained her to do so and she was utterly horrified and ashamed when she met Lyon once and recognized him as her own. Lyon recognized her as well and thought she hated him and didn't want to see him :|
Old 2012-02-08, 09:39   Link #21270
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant for Long lasting. It'll run out at some point. Hell, Dead Frontier "fixes" this by having the players scrounge around for food and having player chefs sell their services to cook them. This also applies to medication.

@ Demi - How does this relate to the Gospel? It'll come out of left field if it's not tied to the main plot in some way.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:42   Link #21271
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was thinking if it would be wise to make the man to whom Lyon's mother was forced to marry was the younger/older brother of the current Dunois head, Charlotte's dad. Ofcourse this may not be a big thing.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:44   Link #21272
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Per HSotD Rules, all zombies will be exterminated by the start of summer due to naturally-occurring change of climates make their flesh rot, this is assuming the zombies don't need energy whatsoever which makes dealing with them easier if they do. (the military is shown to be competent)

Note - is there's any reason for the Dead Frontier universe for being perpetual dark?
Old 2012-02-08, 09:50   Link #21273
Eratas123

@ Demi - Not a big deal, really. He'd probably disavow knowing her like she did with Charlotte's mom.

@ Senpai - Are there mutations on the zombies? Some of them have mutations such as tentacles on their backs or their bones growing out of their body to be used as weapons or armor.

Side note - Huh? There's Morning, dusk, and evening. It changes After a set amount of time. The most annoying is the fog effect, though.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:54   Link #21274
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Lyon's mother actually loves Lyon very much. She couldn't bear to face Lyon because she was ashamed she couldn't be there for him and she was terrified because if she acted unaccording to her current husband's wishes, Lyon and his father would suffer the consequences.

Well I can always make the other man she married someone who's secretly/illegally developing IS. The core could've been bought off someone in the black market.(for an insane price and they only have 1). The husband would be sending their private IS team to try and capture the silver gospel before the government or PT can. :|

well going to sleep. See ya's when I see ya'z
Old 2012-02-08, 09:55   Link #21275
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, haven't thought about that. Maybe some techno-zombie with nanotechnology-induced body preservation & mutation, considering this is I.S. verse, anything can happen.

Including the fact that Tabane and some people managed to find the vaccine but unable to mass-produce them quickly.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:58   Link #21276
Eratas123

@ Demi - Reminds of one of the daughters from "Papa wo Iukuoto Kikinasai".

@ Senpai - Where did the cast get their weapons? Laura's automatically excused.

Side note - Any progress in the game at all?
Old 2012-02-08, 10:08   Link #21277
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The weapons are the collection of Principal, despite the schizo, liberal appearances (ranging from Chinese Guan Dao to a War Hammer), all of them are made from same material: Tungsten carbide.

Even Laura said it's better than what she carried originally. The material is twice as heavy as steel, and four times harder, making it pretty easy to crush bones or with sufficient skill, cut through flesh like paper.

Houki still carries her steel-made, family Katana (though it's well crafted enough that the inferior material doesn't bother her too much). They don't find firearms until late in the story.

Note - killed on my first mission, I think I should give up
Old 2012-02-08, 10:18   Link #21278
Eratas123

@'Senpai - Mutant zombies will make that hard, though. Also, projectile users and ranged zombies make them more variable. Lastly, do the zombies get smarter with more time?

Note - Just calm down and work on it. Remember that you're a doctor, you have the advantage of healing yourself. Also, what mission was that?
Old 2012-02-08, 10:24   Link #21279
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Mutant Zombies, probably, get 'smarter' and 'faster/tougher'. They might appear later in the story nd inducing some worf effect, but in a strange twist, Tabane's vaccine also upgrade our protagonist form Badass Normal to near-supersoldier.

Note - The Sickness
Old 2012-02-08, 10:27   Link #21280
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What does it do to the already super soldier Laura?

Side note - Don't fight and keep looting. You have the ability to heal yourself, so use it. Fighting isn't the only way to progress.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest