AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-19, 17:31   Link #581
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Just asking you guys, do you have any suggestions for seiyuus for this?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-04-19, 18:36   Link #582
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Which is also fading. So things will probably come out pretty slowly from my end, I'll do what I can but the fire simply isn't there anymore. Or you could point me to a Miyuki centric chapter >_> purely because it would be a change of pace, not favouritism or anything you understand
Didn't Miyuki had her own spin off? So while we might be left to starve now, but we at least know that there is an oasis for us over there, somewhere Sadly I can't check to original so I can't search which chapters are narrated from Miyuki's perspective.

BTW, Vol 1 ~ 5 have sold over a million. That means that sales numbers have roughly doubled in something like 5 months. Or something.

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-04-19 at 18:51.
Old 2012-04-19, 19:16   Link #583
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Is Mayumi and the other graduating students going to show up less often?
Old 2012-04-19, 19:46   Link #584
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Is Mayumi and the other graduating students going to show up less often?
Well, they are going to college and the series is supposedly mostly focused on the magic high school. I doubt that they'll be written out of the story, but it's not like they will be mentioned every chapter or something (which is what has happened to this point). On the other side of the coin, new characters are going to come later want it or not. That's one of the reasons of why I never thought of the Kaichou as the end girl for Tatsuya (if there is going to be such a thing).

Also, considering the one-sidedly rivalry that the guy from the 10th family has with Tatsuya, I'd figure that something really big is going to happen before they graduate..... There is no way that that is going to end without a fight, specially when Tatsuya apparently labeled him as the guy that would be the hardest for him to take out within school (meaning, with his restrictions on, probably).

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-04-19 at 20:38.
Old 2012-04-19, 20:15   Link #585
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

^True. I suppose we get more of the Saegusa twins.
Old 2012-04-19, 21:39   Link #586
ladytanaka

Can someone repost the pdf version of the Arc 3 summary? All the previous links appear to be dead.
Old 2012-04-19, 22:25   Link #587
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Well, they are going to college and the series is supposedly mostly focused on the magic high school. I doubt that they'll be written out of the story, but it's not like they will be mentioned every chapter or something (which is what has happened to this point). On the other side of the coin, new characters are going to come later want it or not. That's one of the reasons of why I never thought of the Kaichou as the end girl for Tatsuya (if there is going to be such a thing).

Also, considering the one-sidedly rivalry that the guy from the 10th family has with Tatsuya, I'd figure that something really big is going to happen before they graduate..... There is no way that that is going to end without a fight, specially when Tatsuya apparently labeled him as the guy that would be the hardest for him to take out within school (meaning, with his restrictions on, probably).
Spoiler for Fights!:

Also, here are the links. I may have uploaded new files without putting the links back up here.

Spoiler for Summaries:
Old 2012-04-19, 22:39   Link #588
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
Spoiler for Fights!:

Also, here are the links. I may have uploaded new files without putting the links back up here.

Spoiler for Summaries:
Even Super Hax Emotionless Sis Con Ninja has some people he might not beat eh?
Old 2012-04-19, 22:46   Link #589
Seitsuki
Onee!

The one thing he will always win is his sister's heart.

Onwards, comrades.
Old 2012-04-19, 22:49   Link #590
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Even Super Hax Emotionless Sis Con Ninja has some people he might not beat eh?
Well there is always his ninjutsu(?) teacher...but I think that it really does depend on the way he will be taking him on, cuz lets not forget he can still read the magic that Juumonji uses (probably, I have no idea about tht though) so he can might be able to form some sort of loophole within his layers or something
Old 2012-04-19, 22:54   Link #591
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well there is always his ninjutsu(?) teacher...but I think that it really does depend on the way he will be taking him on, cuz lets not forget he can still read the magic that Juumonji uses (probably, I have no idea about tht though) so he can might be able to form some sort of loophole within his layers or something
He could beat his teacher in an all out fight. It's just that without magic his teacher's hand to hand combat is superior.
Old 2012-04-19, 23:38   Link #592
whsie

Quote:
Spoiler for Fights!:
Spoiler for About Tatsuya:

Last edited by whsie; 2012-04-19 at 23:55.
Old 2012-04-20, 05:18   Link #593
ladytanaka

Quote:

Spoiler for Summaries:
Thank you!
Old 2012-04-20, 09:07   Link #594
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

FYI, vol 1, chap 2 has been updated on baka tsuki.
Old 2012-04-21, 11:20   Link #595
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I thin chapter 5 of the manga should be released by now.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2012-04-21, 19:31   Link #596
Hucaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I wonder if we'll see someone with überhax ability like time-manipulation, teleportation, create black hole, create life from inanimate object, things that are impossible to do.

If anyone thinks teleportation is an ability that sounds normal, think again! It's practically impossible to teleport anything because the energy require to break down object, transfer them to another place and reassembling them again is far more than the energy the sun can provide. Also, teleport human meaning that we have to teleport any organisms living inside us, like bacteria and parasites, and there are over billion of bacterias in our intestines.

Spoiler for Miyuki's ability:
What would be more "uberhax" would be the ability to fold space. Not only does it provide all the teleportation abilities without having to decompose and re-build anything. Also it has time implications due to space time physics.

On a side note if the manga is monthly I wonder how many years it will take for it to catch up? Especially as the technical explanations will most likely take a lot of panel space? Seems weird how its monthly, seems to have enough content, especially explaining the 'physics', to be a weekly series easily?

Last edited by Hucaru; 2012-04-21 at 20:01. Reason: corrected some terminology
Old 2012-04-21, 21:25   Link #597
EnigmaticAxiom

They can use images for the explanations, so it's easier to handle without the use of a lot of panel space. Also, a lot of the explanations are just unnecessary. I'm also curious how long the series will last. I'd give it a year a volume at the pace it's going at, and probably it will end with the second arc, since it's slow going anyway.
Old 2012-04-21, 23:11   Link #598
Hucaru

Quote:
They can use images for the explanations, so it's easier to handle without the use of a lot of panel space. Also, a lot of the explanations are just unnecessary. I'm also curious how long the series will last. I'd give it a year a volume at the pace it's going at, and probably it will end with the second arc, since it's slow going anyway.
I hope it lasts longer than the second arc, as I find it a refreshing read. I wonder if it gains popularity will a magazine/publisher like shounen pick it up? If it does could that potentially increase its run time?
Old 2012-04-22, 05:53   Link #599
tsunade666

shounen? there are lots of magazine can you please be specific? or your talking about the main stream jump comics?

Nope, they won't pick this up because they usually deal with original stories and not adaptations.

Plus there are already 2 version of mahouka in manga. The adapted from the novel which is tatsuya's pov and the new one which is miyuki's pov.
Old 2012-04-22, 06:08   Link #600
Seitsuki
Onee!

......give me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Or you could point me to a Miyuki centric chapter
Because I'd do it in a day. I'm almost serious too.

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings