AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-09-08, 06:26   Link #1681
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

So uh..anyone knows how to PO Sen 3 in PSN? I couldn't search using jap letter in PSN on PS4 so I couldn't search Sen 3

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 06:37   Link #1682
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
So uh..anyone knows how to PO Sen 3 in PSN? I couldn't search using jap letter in PSN on PS4 so I couldn't search Sen 3
Go to Game(ゲーム) and press confirm once.

Then choose Preordering(予約受付中)

And finally look for Sen 3 there
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 07:23   Link #1683
Dragon_Slayer_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
In a way Rean is already in Osborne's side, given that he still fulfils the missions they give him as the Ashen Chevalier. It's the reason why Osborne lets him be even, if not he has more than enough power to pressure him. So I think there's likely a bit more to it.
Not really, he probably fulfills those missions for his country. Some things need to be done regardless of personal issues........it was the same with taking part in the war. Rean's involvement avoided unnecessary bloodshed especially in Crossbell. Osborne isn't set out to destroy Erebonia like certain other people. I am guessing Rean is given missions to deal with Noble faction remnants or Oroborus issues that won't go against his morals.

Rean isn't loyal to Osborne like Ironbloods or Cedric. Also fulfilling some missions is actually helpful since Osborne can't put more pressure over him. After all in public eyes, Orborne is the Hero and the Ashen Chevalier is technically working for him. Refusing to do anything will give Osborne more chances to assert control over him (public opinion, hostage, blackmail). It's a kind of standstill since nobody wants another civil war.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 09:09   Link #1684
Dextro
He Without a Title

Here's an interesting bit of trivia:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series worldwide sales top 1.01 million

Not a bad number I'd say.
Old 2017-09-08, 09:32   Link #1685
LROlsson

Falcom Magazine Vol 7 scans

taken from
Old 2017-09-09, 04:30   Link #1686
Marx-93

The scans seemingly confirm the previous leaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Not really, he probably fulfills those missions for his country. Some things need to be done regardless of personal issues........it was the same with taking part in the war. Rean's involvement avoided unnecessary bloodshed especially in Crossbell. Osborne isn't set out to destroy Erebonia like certain other people. I am guessing Rean is given missions to deal with Noble faction remnants or Oroborus issues that won't go against his morals.

Rean isn't loyal to Osborne like Ironbloods or Cedric. Also fulfilling some missions is actually helpful since Osborne can't put more pressure over him. After all in public eyes, Orborne is the Hero and the Ashen Chevalier is technically working for him. Refusing to do anything will give Osborne more chances to assert control over him (public opinion, hostage, blackmail). It's a kind of standstill since nobody wants another civil war.
I ddin't mean that he was loyal, but the fact is that when against Calvard/Ouroboros or any important enemy of Osborne, Rean is in his side even if very reluctant. Thus, the thing with Cedric must go further than that, because in Cedric's eyes Rean works with Osborne
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-10, 05:13   Link #1687
LROlsson

While they have been vague about it, I believe one can now safely assume there will be a limited number of bond events in Sen 3 like in the other two games.

Also, Arianrhod's S-carft cut in seems to have come out for use in store as promotional material
Old 2017-09-11, 07:03   Link #1688
LROlsson

Rean have decided to do something against Osborne?

17 days to release.
Old 2017-09-11, 08:48   Link #1689
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post

Rean have decided to do something against Osborne?

17 days to release.
Hmm, the background looks similar to that of the Ironblood fight in the trailer. Coincidence or not?
Old 2017-09-11, 09:10   Link #1690
LROlsson

Sample pages from Sen no Kiseki Magazine Vol 1.
Character pages

Keyword
Spoiler for Ao no Kiseki:

Gamesystem (Claire is seen as a party member in of the screen shots)

Sen 1 and 2 playback

Prologue Manga

Backside of Poster

I can see Patrick, Munk, Becky and Ferris there.

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-09-11 at 11:11.
Old 2017-09-11, 15:04   Link #1691
SidVicious
Anime addict

Nothing new about Sara?
Old 2017-09-11, 15:56   Link #1692
ghost013

I see Toval and Scarlet, but their portraits haven't changed, same with Lloyd and Rixia. Wonder if they will still make an appearance?
Old 2017-09-11, 21:12   Link #1693
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
I see Toval and Scarlet, but their portraits haven't changed, same with Lloyd and Rixia. Wonder if they will still make an appearance?
Xeno and the others doesn't have changed portraits and still appears.. so maybe the fact that they were shown here that they will appear in game? With Claire being shown as playable too I have this feeling that every playable character in Sen 2 (Even Crow ) will end up being playable in this game in the end

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 01:25   Link #1694
LROlsson

From dengeki.
The flow of the game is usually, Free day > Panzer Soldat Training > Field Trip > Free day (there are exceptions)
In free days there are bond events, quests, events, exploring school and town, Einhel Fortlet.
Fishing have been improved. Aiming instead of waiting.
New card game. Vantage Masters.
Characters: Patrick, Mint, Alan, Becky(merchant now) Ferris, Vivi(journalist) Munk(works at radio station), Rosine (officially a sister(lol))

source
Old 2017-09-12, 01:35   Link #1695
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
From dengeki.
The flow of the game is usually, Free day > Panzer Soldat Training > Field Trip > Free day (there are exceptions)
In free days there are bond events, quests, events, exploring school and town, Einhel Fortlet.
Fishing have been improved. Aiming instead of waiting.
New card game. Vantage Masters.
Characters: Patrick, Mint, Alan, Becky(merchant now) Ferris, Vivi(journalist) Munk(works at radio station), Rosine (officially a sister(lol))

source
Uh that formula is too Sen 1-ish...
And 2 free days every chapter now?
Einhel Fortlet = new old school house, while panzer soldat training is the new "P.E. with Sara"?
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 01:37   Link #1696
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
And 2 free days every chapter now?
Not really two free days, it means it's looping. Back to free day after field trip.
Old 2017-09-12, 01:47   Link #1697
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Not really two free days, it means it's looping. Back to free day after field trip.
So you mean exactly like Sen 1 :
chapter start -> free day (+old school house) -> training -> field study -> next chapter.

When 'Sen IV'?
Old 2017-09-12, 01:52   Link #1698
LROlsson

Quote:
So you mean exactly like Sen 1 :
chapter start -> free day (+old school house) -> training -> field study -> next chapter.
Yeah, if it has a chapter system that is.
chapter start -> free day (+Einhel Fortlet) -> Panzer Soldat training -> field study -> next chapter.
Old 2017-09-12, 02:58   Link #1699
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Yeah, if it has a chapter system that is.
chapter start -> free day (+Einhel Fortlet) -> Panzer Soldat training -> field study -> next chapter.
Hmm with formula like that for most of the game, I don't find any closing in this game. Don't tell me some of the PV events are already climax instead of half game..

Are there any other impression/review from Dengeki? Like, how huge and long this game or fps thing?
Old 2017-09-12, 03:16   Link #1700
LROlsson

Quote:
Are there any other impression/review from Dengeki? Like, how huge and long this game or fps thing?
Nothing yet, only that blog seems to have got it and posted yet, so it remains to be seen. I don't know if there will be a review, and I don't think it might go that technical about it in the magazine.

And usually countdown screenshot.

Juna jealous over that Kurt rode the horse?

16 days to release

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria