Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2010-05-30, 13:10   Link #3321
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Spoiler:

1. please learn to use spoiler

2. this is OLD i think this is the 3rd time someone posted this here.
Old 2010-05-30, 17:24   Link #3322
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
this is OLD I think this is the 3rd time someone posted this here.
Yep was originally posted by Ansalem back in December
Old 2010-05-30, 23:27   Link #3323
Knight Hawk
Lurker

American cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the devil'
Quote:
A U.S. cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil, it was alleged today.

Jarrod Wyatt also cut out Taylor Powell's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film, officers said.

They claim they found the 26-year-old standing naked over his friend's body with parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room in Klamath, California.

Wyatt allegedly told police he had drunk a cup of tea spiked with hallucinogenic mushrooms and became convinced Powell was possessed.

According to an autopsy Powell, 21, bled to death after his heart was ripped out.

The coroner said Powell had been alive when the organ was ripped out after his chest had been sliced open with a knife.

Wyatt told the police he thrown the heart into a fire along with other organs that he had removed from the body, it was claimed.

He allegedly told investigators he cooked the body parts because he was fearful Powell was still alive and he ‘needed to stop the Devil’.

Police had been called to the grisly scene after a third friend had witnessed a sudden mood change in Wyatt after they had all ingested wild mushroom tea.

Justin Davis told police he returned to the flat to find Wyatt naked and covered from head to toe in blood.

He noticed an eyeball lying in the middle of the floor and saw Powell's mutilated body.

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.

‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.

‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’

Wyatt has been charged with first degree murder and torture.

Prosecutors added the torture charge as Powell was still alive when his heart was removed.
Old 2010-05-31, 00:15   Link #3324
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

NYC man survives fall with spike impaled in head

Quote:
NEW YORK — A 21-year-old musician has survived a fall from a New York City balcony in which his head became impaled on a spiked metal fence.

Police say Nicholas Blossom was intoxicated at a party in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood when he fell from a third-floor balcony at around 4 a.m. Saturday. They say he landed headfirst on the fence of the second-floor balcony of an adjoining building.

Rescuers used an electric saw to detach Blossom from the fence.

He was taken to Bellevue Hospital, where he was in stable condition.

Blossom plays drums in a rock band called Alaska Alaska.

Old 2010-05-31, 01:04   Link #3325
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I have only a few words: That lucky bastard!
Old 2010-05-31, 01:44   Link #3326
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

The one in Knight Hawk's post ain't so lucky, however.
THAT was one painful death.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 01:53   Link #3327
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

...What a sad, sad waste of life.

Ironically don't satanists consume happy mushrooms and rip hearts out? I swear... People are so funny sometimes. They brandish something evil but commit even further evil. It's like a game; a game that doesn't need to be played. But alas... I guess that's life.

Quote:
I have only a few words: That lucky bastard!
Wait until he sees his medical bill, Haru-chan.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-05-31 at 01:55. Reason: I love edit. It helps me get rid of all of them ugly typos.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 02:35   Link #3328
albertac

I have another few word for that one: CHANCE ... amazon affiliate books

Last edited by albertac; 2010-06-04 at 02:28.
albertac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 02:55   Link #3329
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Haruka_Kitten Send a message via Yahoo to Haruka_Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Wait until he sees his medical bill, Haru-chan.
He'll probably want to wish he were dead
Old 2010-05-31, 03:23   Link #3330
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harufox View Post
He'll probably want to wish he were dead
Not as bad as the man who tried shoving dynamite into a hole with a steel bar, and ended it up flying through his head.

Still, he could donate himself to research organisations for money.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 07:23   Link #3331
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopzilla View Post
I guess they learned their craft at the Butch Cassidy School for Thieves:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Wow, Laurie Anderson has now become simply "Lou Reed's wife?" I didn't know they were married, but that, my friends, is most definitely a match made in heaven!
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 07:36   Link #3332
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Indonesian baby on 40 cigarettes a day
This is just weird.

Quote:
A two-year-old toddler in South Sumatra, Indonesia, has become addicted to cigarettes, smoking around forty a day.
The parents of Aldi Rizal say their boy started smoking cigarettes at 18 months old when his father, Muhammad, introduced him to the habit. They say Rizal screams, slams his head against the floor and even gets sick with withdrawal if he does not get his cigarettes.
His father pays 50,000 rupiah (five U.S. dollars) every day for two packs of Marlboro cigarettes - Rizal's favourite. Yet Muhammad, 30, a fisherman, claims his son is in healthy condition, weighing 25 kilograms. Rizal is undergoing a rehabilitation program under the supervision of Indonesia's National Child Protection Commission.
The commission also provides psychological treatment for the toddler. Footage of the child smoking that had been posted on the video sharing website, YouTube, drew world-wide attention to the incident.
Some cities in Indonesia, including Jakarta, have banned smoking in public places but the rules are widely flouted.
The industry minister said that between 1960-2005, cigarette production jumped more than six-fold to 220 billion cigarettes.

Old 2010-05-31, 07:47   Link #3333
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:
Sorry, but I already covered this one on the previous page, although you are using a different article
Old 2010-05-31, 08:01   Link #3334
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sorry, but I already covered this one on the previous page, although you are using a different article
I know But i wanted to add some more informations on the subject.

Hope you dont mind
Old 2010-05-31, 08:32   Link #3335
Haruka_Kitten
The AnimeSuki Pet kitten
*IT Support

Quote:
I know But i wanted to add some more informations on the subject.

Hope you dont mind
No, not at all ^^

French father forced son to eat bad school report

Quote:
*Dad forced son to eat bad school report
*Also slapped boy around the face
*Given suspended prison sentence

A FATHER who forced his 12-year-old son to eat a bad school report has escaped a prison sentence.

The unnamed man rammed the three-page summary into his child's mouth, causing the boy to choke.

When the boy failed to swallow the report, the man tried to push it further down his throat before slapping him around the face, a court in Poitiers was told.

The boy's swollen eye and cut lip were spotted by a teacher in class the next day.

Social services were alerted and the father was charged with assault.

He received a two-month suspended prison sentence.

"I have apologised to my son for what I did and things have been much better since," he told the court.

"I do not hit him anymore."
And I thought my MUM was hell bent if she saw an NS on my report card....
Old 2010-05-31, 08:34   Link #3336
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Wow, you gotta wonder what he was out to accomplish. Academic achievement at the cost of mental stability?
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-31, 09:03   Link #3337
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
No, not at all ^^

French father forced son to eat bad school report

And I thought my MUM was hell bent if she saw an NS on my report card....
That's nothing. I was caned for getting anything less than a B in Primary school. God damn the gifted programme.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:12   Link #3338
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, never got B or lower during my primary school days, and I'm not in the gifted programme.
Old 2010-05-31, 09:48   Link #3339
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

You know what? There is a popular belief amongst the Chinese that burning paper talisman, mixing them with water and drinking will result in good scores for exams.

Consequently I think his father should make his son burn the report card, mix the ash with water, then drink it so he would never forget how a bad report card tastes like.

Old 2010-05-31, 09:56   Link #3340
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You know what? There is a popular belief amongst the Chinese that burning paper talisman, mixing them with water and drinking will result in good scores for exams.

Consequently I think his father should make his son burn the report card, mix the ash with water, then drink it so he would never forget how a bad report card tastes like.
Never heard of this one. All I ever did was go to a temple, burn some incense and give the monks some stuff.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor