AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-28, 05:05   Link #341
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

O.O Thats...interesting. XD
Old 2011-03-28, 15:12   Link #342
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

xD Lol, what if like, say, taking snippets of Shiika´s idea:

Charlotte from this dimension is in a battle but then idk, somehow she ends up in another dimension, where she is actually a boy. xDD Ichika a girl and the other girls are also boys. This Chal, being a boy, was forced to crossdress as a girl. Anyway, the two meet, decide they make a better couple and deserve better than Ichika and now our Twincest Wincest story begins. xD

EDIT:

Charlotte...Charles
Ichika.....Ichinose?
Houki.....Hou?
Cecilia...Cecile
Lin......Len
Laura....Lauren
Ran.....Ren
Dan....Danielle
Chifuyu...???

Last edited by .x.crii.x.; 2011-03-28 at 16:42.
Old 2011-03-28, 16:53   Link #343
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
xD Lol, what if like, say, taking snippets of Shiika´s idea:

Charlotte from this dimension is in a battle but then idk, somehow she ends up in another dimension, where she is actually a boy. xDD Ichika a girl and the other girls are also boys. This Chal, being a boy, was forced to crossdress as a girl. Anyway, the two meet, decide they make a better couple and deserve better than Ichika and now our Twincest Wincest story begins. xD
only problem with that is: with an entire boys cast and only one girl (let's just hope this girly-Ichika-from-another-dimension doesn't share his same idiocy ), you're bound to scare away the majority of male viewers. And that isn't really a smart move... unless you're planning to do a shonen-ai anime aimed at fujoshis.
and trust me, whenever I see the shonen-ai tag for an upcoming show, it's promptly dismissed by me.
Old 2011-03-28, 17:36   Link #344
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

^ You´re right. xDD It does appeal to me though since I´m a girl and a huge fujoshi BL hardcore fan. xD;;
Old 2011-03-28, 18:03   Link #345
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It'll probably do well as a doujin series, like the Genderbending of Suzumiya Haruhi.
Old 2011-03-28, 18:48   Link #346
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

Indeed it would. Cept it would be kinda weird. Cause theres only one girl...and a school full of guys... Hmmm.. XDD
Old 2011-03-28, 19:09   Link #347
Dahak86
Classics never age

yep, and that's another "problem" too. you know... many guys ---> one girl, I repeat: lots of guys ---> only one girl.
Old 2011-03-28, 19:19   Link #348
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

bow chika wow wow.
Old 2011-03-28, 20:15   Link #349
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

One girl...many guys...Like Starry Sky. xD

Never liked it though, the girls too much of an emo for my tastes. xD;;

I´d love to see a CharxChal doujin. xDD It´d probably be one of my many faves. Speaking of djs, has anyone come accross a community translating IS doujins?
Old 2011-03-28, 20:55   Link #350
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
only problem with that is: with an entire boys cast and only one girl (let's just hope this girly-Ichika-from-another-dimension doesn't share his same idiocy ), you're bound to scare away the majority of male viewers.
And some females, too
All-male would be a real nightmare for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
And that isn't really a smart move... unless you're planning to do a shonen-ai anime aimed at fujoshis.
and trust me, whenever I see the shonen-ai tag for an upcoming show, it's promptly dismissed by me.
Yes, packing plenty of yaoi into it and then marketing it to fujoshi would probably the only way for it to succeed.
I'd definitely steer clear of it as well.
Old 2011-03-28, 23:37   Link #351
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

Harem = win Period.
Old 2011-03-29, 01:41   Link #352
Seitsuki
Onee!

As in the only thing better than Char is Char plus even more girls?

Almost. Most win would be harem - the guy + giant mud bath
Old 2011-03-29, 04:06   Link #353
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Why don't they just make a Yuri series starring Charlotte? In this way, we all win!!!!!!
Old 2011-03-29, 06:52   Link #354
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Why don't they just make a Yuri series starring Charlotte? In this way, we all win!!!!!!
I am a straight fan, so I will steer clear, so not really a win for everyone.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2011-03-29, 09:47   Link #355
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

What the... what have you people done with Shirley's poor thread while I was away cheating death yet again. I pass out for a few days.... and now I see talks of gender bending, a girly Ichika, and... all male school?

Banish the thoughts I say! How dare you do a quad switch on the poor girl, first, Shirley is a girl, going about her merry life, all of a sudden she's got to all like a boy and all, but then she finally get's to be all girly again thanks to the Ichi, and then now you want her to be a boy again? Arrrrrr

I tell you what, how about I tie her hair into a ponytail huh? I'll turn Cecy-chan's hair into a drilly ponytail! Laura's! Rinny! CHIFUYU-NEEEEEESAMA

Old 2011-03-29, 14:10   Link #356
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
What the... what have you people done with Shirley's poor thread while I was away cheating death yet again. I pass out for a few days.... and now I see talks of gender bending, a girly Ichika, and... all male school?

Banish the thoughts I say! How dare you do a quad switch on the poor girl, first, Shirley is a girl, going about her merry life, all of a sudden she's got to all like a boy and all, but then she finally get's to be all girly again thanks to the Ichi, and then now you want her to be a boy again? Arrrrrr

I tell you what, how about I tie her hair into a ponytail huh? I'll turn Cecy-chan's hair into a drilly ponytail! Laura's! Rinny! CHIFUYU-NEEEEEESAMA

To me, she seems more like a kinder/better girl when she was in her boy persona though. Ever since, she revealed her gender, she has been going a bit tsun here and there, and slowly turning into another cardboard cutout where the other girls fall in.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2011-03-29, 17:16   Link #357
Archangel Roy
Nandaiyo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
To me, she seems more like a kinder/better girl when she was in her boy persona though. Ever since, she revealed her gender, she has been going a bit tsun here and there, and slowly turning into another cardboard cutout where the other girls fall in.
She was kinda akward in her "boy" state. But I see what you mean. She is starting to blend in. But think about it this way: "They could be cardboard cutouts, but Char is the cutout made of solid gold"
Old 2011-03-29, 19:00   Link #358
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
True2, that's why I also dont really like her character in LN

but judging from the anime itself, I bet they are going to keep on downgrading her character even more. I mean, how can you trust the production team after seeing ep 9, 10, and esp 11? XD
Old 2011-03-29, 19:14   Link #359
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by indr0008 View Post
I mean, how can you trust the production team after seeing ep 9, 10, and esp 11? XD
hey, ep9-10 were nice! well, ok. it's the Laura-fan in me speaking right now, but still...
Old 2011-03-29, 21:06   Link #360
.x.crii.x.
To the beat//

I do admit that they degraded Chal´s character a bit in the most recent eps, but she´s still the most decent character in my opinion. xD
Closed Thread

Tags
characters