AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-30, 06:51   Link #10561
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I wonder that too... I'm just writing out me fic.
Old 2011-11-30, 07:00   Link #10562
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
the New Macross Class Carriers were 1km long in Carrier mode.

Well, I think i will have the Quarter for myself!

Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 07:02   Link #10563
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Everyone logged in at different time, usually most of them logged in around this time... hmm...

Oh well, better prepare my draft for new spinoff.
Old 2011-11-30, 08:02   Link #10564
agetreme
Just another Idiot

One word and you will understand why I am busy:

Skyrim.
Old 2011-11-30, 08:02   Link #10565
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
^LAWLZ what's the size of that abomination?
The original New Macross class was 1.6km long. For the Copernicus II, I shrunk it down to a quarter, at 400m. In a sense, its another Macross Quarter that looks like a New Macross.

Quote:
Also, Damn Dog Days, now I can't think of serious & lethal fight...
Oh trust me, the Nanoha x Dog Days xover gave us some much needed grit, and I got to show off my Nanoha OCs post Force upgrades.

Quote:
EDIT: Nobody is here... wonder if you all haven been busy...?
Working.

Also, working out what Tabane's elevator is like. There'd be 3 of them in a bundle, the Rabbit Hole (the IS carrier) being its core control. When the Rabbit Hole is seized, the 3 break up and move to their predesignated locations: Africa, Malaysia, South America.

The Rabbit Hole is renamed the Copernicus II. But no one has managed to reskin the ship, so it remains neon pink with the hull dotted with strobe lights

And Tabane disappears once again, making the next present for her little sister...
Old 2011-11-30, 08:09   Link #10566
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Meister, do you ever play MuvLuv? Planned to make a spinoff or something like that.
Old 2011-11-30, 09:03   Link #10567
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Spoiler for More Battle-Armor 101:
Old 2011-11-30, 09:04   Link #10568
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Meister, do you ever play MuvLuv? Planned to make a spinoff or something like that.
Commencing intervention of the BETA with IS?
Old 2011-11-30, 09:37   Link #10569
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Commencing intervention of the BETA with IS?
Yeah, kinda. The Social Segregation, well, more like authority segregation is much worse than Canon.

Basically, to compensate the lack of number, Armored Stratos was made by huge quota (about 110 A.S. for every I.S. viable and keep growing)

Ichika himself still an amateur, however he's one of the few surviving A.S. pilot of Aomori genocide (Where two I.S. and about 278 A.S. is destroyed by a single BETA known as ETX).

He and Dan then reassigned to rookie Stratos Guard Company 208, neither revealing their status as experienced pilot. It was later than Ichika was found to be adept I.S. pilot.
Old 2011-11-30, 10:04   Link #10570
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah, kinda. The Social Segregation, well, more like authority segregation is much worse than Canon.

Basically, to compensate the lack of number, Armored Stratos was made by huge quota (about 110 A.S. for every I.S. viable and keep growing)

Ichika himself still an amateur, however he's one of the few surviving A.S. pilot of Aomori genocide (Where two I.S. and about 278 A.S. is destroyed by a single BETA known as ETX).

He and Dan then reassigned to rookie Stratos Guard Company 208, neither revealing their status as experienced pilot. It was later than Ichika was found to be adept I.S. pilot.
Ahh...

Mine's a lot more benign. Set within the same universe as IS, and SHOOTiNG ST@RS. Basically, the same lab which produced the Rafless is scouting for a good rider, and are looking for someone named the [Lightning Bullet] Raidan. Meanwhile, Dan is playing his favorite game at the biggest lan center in town, and groaning about how Ichika gets all the girls.

The lab people are ambushed by PT, a cute scientist barely manages to escape with Rafless, and the machine crashes right at Dan's feet. Realizing that this was [Raidan] she hands him the unit, tells him to get away, and passes out from her injuries.

Dan rides the Rafless. The rest is history. Thus begins Dan's catch-up with Ichika.

In my fanon, I was going to introduce a 1-seater microfighter called a Pieses. Rafless is now set-up as the prototype for the Pieses.
Old 2011-11-30, 10:35   Link #10571
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I seem to be away whenever something big happens O.O
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 10:56   Link #10572
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I read the manga, does that count? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 14:30   Link #10573
Eratas123

@ Senpai, Rain, and Meistah - Kuu and Ange take some tips from the SAW series. The three protags get screwed over.

Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think The protags will have to help the other "test subjects" escape their tests and get out of the building with their sanity intact
Old 2011-11-30, 17:38   Link #10574
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I read the manga, does that count? xD
YES Please, I just finished "Unlimited", because we tone down the GrimDark in sacred twins, I want to apply it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai, Rain, and Meistah - Kuu and Ange take some tips from the SAW series. The three protags get screwed over.

Spoiler:

Please tell me what you think The protags will have to help the other "test subjects" escape their tests and get out of the building with their sanity intact

Old 2011-11-30, 17:44   Link #10575
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I fell asleep yesterday after a day full of shopping with my sis? Anyway, what did I miss?
Old 2011-11-30, 17:51   Link #10576
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I fell asleep yesterday after a day full of shopping with my sis? Anyway, what did I miss?
Nothing really, it's a record that only two pages are created yesterday.
Old 2011-11-30, 17:54   Link #10577
Eratas123

Quote:
Nothing really, it's a record that only two pages are created yesterday.
That's good. Anyway, you mentioned in your previous post that your toning down the GD for sacred twins? Does that mean we'll be seeing more humor now? I want to see Dan and Utsuho romance

Side note - Based on the emoticons you used, I'm assuming the draft was bad.
Old 2011-11-30, 17:58   Link #10578
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
That's good. Anyway, you mentioned in your previous post that your toning down the GD for sacred twins? Does that mean we'll be seeing more humor now? I want to see Dan and Utsuho romance
Rather than toning down, more like keeping it like that, serious issues and angst thrown here and there at all times but the atmosphere will be kept light and romantic, until the entrance of PT at least.

Quote:
Side note - Based on the emoticons you used, I'm assuming the draft was bad.
The quality itself is good, that's why I scared (and for Pocky's sake reminding myself that the traps are nonlethal...)
Old 2011-11-30, 18:01   Link #10579
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Anyway, what did I miss?
A couple of battle-armor test flight draft scenes

How do they look?

EDIT: Heading to work, see ya~
Old 2011-11-30, 18:12   Link #10580
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I'll read it later

@ Senpai - Just don't make it too angsty and dark. Everyone appreciates some serious issues here and there, but no one wants to read a light hearted/serious story jumping the shark and injecting everyone with the GD virus.

Still, I'm most interested in how you'll turn them into a nakama. In the novel, the girls are nice enough to each other and even offer to do favors for each other (Charlotte cheers up Cecilia, Rin offers to cook sweet dumplings for her when she wanted low fat desserts etc etc)

Side note - Do you really think Ange and Kuu are mean enough to place them in actual lethal traps? They only said they would be killed to make them put an actual effort in escaping. If they knew it was mostly harmless they wouldn't be trying to escape so hard or do things like Irish did.

Besides, this is better than the one where they get placed in actual lethal traps and they use more inhumane methods to escape (For example, Irish uses the trap to break his thumb in order to slip it through, rather than use it to break the bindings). Besides, most of the experiments later border on ridiculous (Ichika being sprayed with catnip then locked into a room full of cats) or borderline idiotic (Irish being forced to wear bunny ears after they get super glued on him).

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest