AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-02-04, 22:53   Link #1221
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

We always talk about Ise power from Draig side, but are we forgetting that Ise body are make up of GR and Loli Ophis combind powers?
I'll for one is hoping to see what sort of enhancement or ability does his new body bring which is made by the 2 most powerful Dragons in the LN, GR and Loli Ophis.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 00:26   Link #1222
teejmo

Ise turning into a legit dragon (with wings and jaws and scales) would be amazing. I mean, why can't he turn transform back and forth between a human and a dragon like Crom Cruach or Ophis?

Actually, I wonder what Ophis' true form looks like. That would be fascinating.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 00:27   Link #1223
Ickarium

Well, we know that he can turn parts of his body dragonified, and that some powerful dragons can take human form, so presumably he could do the reverse.

As for Ophis' form, it's all conjecture at this point, but I envision her as a black and silver dragon.
Old 2014-02-05, 00:48   Link #1224
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post
As for Ophis' form, it's all conjecture at this point, but I envision her as a black and silver dragon.
Please, please let this happen.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 00:54   Link #1225
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejmo View Post
Ise turning into a legit dragon (with wings and jaws and scales) would be amazing. I mean, why can't he turn transform back and forth between a human and a dragon like Crom Cruach or Ophis?

Actually, I wonder what Ophis' true form looks like. That would be fascinating.
That what I been trying to say by merging with his SG and becoming a real dragonoid he could then over come the issues with Rizevim special abilities and since technically his no longer a human, it shouldn't be any problem.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2014-02-05, 01:43   Link #1226
Chris38

I think that you guys have forgotten that Ise's dragonification ability isn't perfect.

Sure he can change a part of his body into a dragon's, but ... currently he is unable to reverse this part, back into a human form and needs Akeno's and Rias's help to suck out the dragon power from that part, in order to reverse it back into a human form.

Since, Ishibumi hasn't revealed what is the cause of this 'block' yet ... but, as long as Ise has this issue, I doubt that we will see much progress in him using his dragonification ability.

Also, to me ... Ise will never become a proper dragon, since he is classified as a humanoid dragon, that has been reincarnated into a Devil - after all, what would be the point to classify him like that, if there wouldn't be any differences between that kind of dragon and a more normal one, that goes beyond just having the capability to transform into a human form - sure, he is most likely going to get a pretty powerful ability from the combined powers of Great Red and Ophis, but in my opinion, that won't make him super ultra powerful, so that he could take on Rizevim and defeat him, in a one to one fight.

Since, I believe that this is what Ishibumi is telling us, by forming the team DxD to deal with the threat that Rizevim brings - that the fights of the current arc, are going to be team based and no matter how much growth and development Ise is going to have, the main antagonist of the current arc , won't be someone that is going to be defeated in a one vs one fight, but by everyone working together to bring Rizevim down - basically, something similar to how the fight against Loki was portrayed, except that the stakes of the current fight are going to be a lot higher.

It is even referenced in the title of the current story arc - The Legend of Oppai Dragon and his Lively Companions - which suggests that the story of the current arc, won't be about Ise, dealing with his enemies,on his own.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 03:30   Link #1227
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

With the evil dragons i believe is easy to fight because form what i read greek side is giving his support so hades will be forced to give his support and maybe he will lend samael into fight in order to extinguish the evil dragons . About ise dragonification i hope that one day he will learn to control that dragonification cause if he will use ophis power combined draig power and boost it will be a very good oponent( not to rizevim ) . And i hope that ichibumi will make vali defeat rizevim . Haven`t you observed that vali team isn`t composed by sacred gear users beside him? Maibe vali team will take head on rizevim . I just presume that
Old 2014-02-05, 03:45   Link #1228
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
With the evil dragons i believe is easy to fight because form what i read greek side is giving his support so hades will be forced to give his support and maybe he will lend samael into fight in order to extinguish the evil dragons . About ise dragonification i hope that one day he will learn to control that dragonification cause if he will use ophis power combined draig power and boost it will be a very good oponent( not to rizevim ) . And i hope that ichibumi will make vali defeat rizevim . Haven`t you observed that vali team isn`t composed by sacred gear users beside him? Maibe vali team will take head on rizevim . I just presume that
Samael is a sealed being, him being the Ultimate Dragon Slayer and will annihilate all Dragons until they extinct is only a minor problem. Samael is like a concentration of hatred, the hatred Samael possess towards Dragons and Snakes is so powerful that it could even affect minor beings like humans and supernatural beings weaker than him, that's why he's sealed.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 03:55   Link #1229
Soji

G147@This. And I remember that the author said(i think was one of the afterword) that Samael was one time only like the Gigant BB that Isse and Gr use.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 05:24   Link #1230
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

i mean samael to be used like in volume 11 when he was used to split ophis power , maybe they will use his powers or his blood in order to extinguish evil dragons that will make fight more easier for dxd , i just presume that .
Old 2014-02-05, 05:44   Link #1231
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
i mean samael to be used like in volume 11 when he was used to split ophis power , maybe they will use his powers or his blood in order to extinguish evil dragons that will make fight more easier for dxd , i just presume that .
I doubt that's going to work though since , as long as, Rizevim has one of Valerie's Holy Grails, he can revive the slain Evil Dragons without any issues, as long as their souls are fine and since, the Evil Dragons have also been enhanced, against Dragon Slaying attacks, I think that their souls are going to survive, even when they are struck with Samael's curse.

And since the amount of time that Samael can be used, is pretty limited, due to the risk of him going berserk, I think using him, would be ... pretty pointless in this situation.
Old 2014-02-05, 05:55   Link #1232
Tbolt

About Ise having to increase his defense against Dragon slayer ability, I don't think its that big of a deal anymore. He still has to worry about it but I think the Dragon Swarm will help and Kiba Gasper and the girls will support Ise's fights more than start there own fights, I say this because none of them want to lose Ise again.

Now I can see Ddraig being like a car salesman showing Ise new abilities.
Old 2014-02-05, 06:14   Link #1233
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I wonder when ddraig help albion by talking on Albion former host do you think vali will gain a special ability like issei dragon swarms ?

I hope the author finally show us the ability of agares and her team I wonder if they are stonger?

I wonder how vali gain new skill after mastering emperio juggernaut overdrive +_+ hmm

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-02-05 at 07:35.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 06:38   Link #1234
jopjopjop

With Seekvaira saying the she will be the support..
The Rookies Four can now be described using the categories of the Rating Game.
  • Sairaorg : Power
  • Rias : Wizard
  • Sona : Technique
  • Seekvaira : Support
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 08:56   Link #1235
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I wonder when ddraig help albion by talking on Albion former host do you think vali will gain a special ability like issei dragon swarms ?
Unless Ddraig leaves a part of his power within Albion at that time, I doubt that something like that is going to occur ... since Vali and by extension Albion, doesn't have as much irregular developments, when it comes to his powers, as Ise does and I doubt that the author is going to change that pattern, at the current point in the story.

Quote:
I hope the author finally show us the ability of agares and her team I wonder if they are stonger?
Yeah, I hope that something about agraes and her team is going to be mentioned during this confrontation as well.

Regarding them being stronger ... what do you mean by that ?

If you mean them being stronger then the Gremory team, I doubt that's possible for them to achieve, considering the pace at which Rias, Ise and the rest of their team, power ups...

Although, if you mean it in the sense of them being stronger compared to the time, where they have been introduced in volume 5, then I believe they have been training themselves as well, so obviously they became stronger...

Quote:
I wonder how vali gain new skill after mastering emperio juggernaut overdrive +_+ hmm
I think that,it's quite obvious ... his Sacred Gear is going to 'tell' him, about the existence of this new ability, since as you should know, they are convenient enough to respond to the desires of their user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
With Seekvaira saying the she will be the support..
The Rookies Four can now be described using the categories of the Rating Game.
  • Sairaorg : Power
  • Rias : Wizard
  • Sona : Technique
  • Seekvaira : Support
Yeah, quite a good job in spotting that.

Although, it makes me wonder what kind of supportive abilities they are going to have, to help the other teams of the Rookies Four.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:12   Link #1236
Tbolt

I think Ddraig is going to have a hard time since Vali has tried to dominate them.

The Agares team is the weakest of the four teams.

On another note Ise is going to have to use Ddraigs medicine when he finds out his male harem has the same number of people as his female harem.
Old 2014-02-05, 09:22   Link #1237
Ickarium

*cracks up*

I'd pay to see that.

"Wait, there's as many there as ... Akeno, Asia, Koneko..." Counts. "Oh god. Ddraig, where is your medicine?"
Old 2014-02-05, 10:07   Link #1238
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post
*cracks up*

I'd pay to see that.

"Wait, there's as many there as ... Akeno, Asia, Koneko..." Counts. "Oh god. Ddraig, where is your medicine?"
Just like how hero-themed materials are written. After defeating a powerful enemy, a new one appears.

From breast problems to man problems. Poor Ddraig.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 10:42   Link #1239
Chris38

On a different topic ... I'm kind of wondering what kind of irregular growth Rias and Akeno are going to show ... since, I doubt that Akeno's Lightning Dragon and Rias's Extinguished Star is the final technique (power up) that they are going to have.

After all, they underwent this change to their powers, due to sucking out Ise's dragon powers ... and they are still doing it, when that dragon power is already mixed with the merged power of Great Red and Ophis.

Meaning that, out of the entire group ... they have the closest contact with Ise's dormant powers that come from Great Red and Ophis and I wouldn't be surprised if that would affect them in some irregular way.

After all, I believe that the Lighting Dragon and Extinguished Star is something that Akeno and Rias obtained, due to a contact with Ddraig's dragon power and we still haven't seen what kind of influence, sucking out Great Red and Ophis's merged power is going to have on Rias and Akeno, since I believe that it takes some time, for a change like that to occur...
Old 2014-02-05, 10:50   Link #1240
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I think Ddraig is going to have a hard time since Vali has tried to dominate them.

The Agares team is the weakest of the four teams.

On another note Ise is going to have to use Ddraigs medicine when he finds out his male harem has the same number of people as his female harem.
Why would Ddraig have a hard? do you meant Albion?
Any way Albion won't have a issues with Vail dominate the souls of the previous users since it would lead Vail accessing the powers that Albion originally had, like how Ise resolve Ddraigs issues with the same problem, but instead of dominating them, Ise use boobie power.

Tags
light novel, translation