AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-21, 16:22   Link #41
Veg
/dev/null

Send a message via ICQ to Veg Send a message via AIM to Veg Send a message via MSN to Veg
I was wondering this all the time, but:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-21, 17:45   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veg;
I was wondering this all the time, but: Where the hell did Ichinose's Zanpaktu come from?
Well it was lying their its shown in flashback . But how did the zanapkuto hold its form after the bearer was dead ?

Zanapakuto == Manifestation of one's Soul Power
Old 2006-12-21, 17:59   Link #43
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
Is it just me or does he stink of filler-itis? I swear everytime I see him in the series I think I'm watching a filler episode. Not only is he completely useless, but he is also incredibly boring to watch. He has no interesting skills whatsoever. Why does he exist? The anime team must agree with me because they didn't even let him fight. Atleast the incredibly annoying doll trio had some purpose in the arc. Chad did nothing and in my eyes will always be seen as a filler character.

Now on to the Kariya fight. I must agree with the few who compared this to the Byakuya/Ichigo fight. I too can see alot of re-used scenes, but I did like the "you suck" line from Hichigo, hes so badass, I can't wait for the manga to start again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraw View Post
Err... I probably meant that in a different way than you understood. Let's just say that I get a bad feeling if they use a plotdevice in the filler (aka not written by original artist) which the original artists might have further plans with.
I didn't really like the bount arc very much (because the bount don't really fit in my view of the Bleach universe and because of the sometimes crappy quality and because of plotholes... but not because it's filler) but I don't hold anything against fillers in principle.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=428

<.<

>.>

<.<

>.>
Old 2006-12-21, 18:01   Link #44
alk2184

Yeah, you see his zanpakutou drop and stick into the ground when Kariya launches him. You never see him die though, so its possible that he is still barely clinging onto life buried somewhere in the battlefield. Although you also see the zanpakutou distort and dissapear after it absorbs all of Kariya's attack, so its hard to say.
Old 2006-12-21, 18:12   Link #45
Charcol
immersed in music

Send a message via MSN to Charcol Send a message via Yahoo to Charcol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Well it was lying their its shown in flashback . But how did the zanapkuto hold its form after the bearer was dead ?

Zanapakuto == Manifestation of one's Soul Power
Perhaps it was like a shell/remnant. It seemed to break up pretty easily from Kariya's blast. So perhaps it was destined to disappear one way of the other, it just took it's time doing it.

Either that or Ichinose pulled another 'I'm secretly not dead' on us again.
Old 2006-12-21, 19:07   Link #46
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
I dont know, I feel somewhat cheated after watching that last fight. It could have definately been better, considering they made us sit through 40 episodes of this filler crap.

i don't feel cheated after watching that last fight. Kariya's last words were scary, as in he is just a future version of what Ichigo could become. i think for a while, Ichigo looked at himself there in the mirror. and its very true! if he becomes that powerful, will his friends slowly fade away because of being scared of his power.
considering they made a point of it, and the Hollow Saga is coming up. it made us think seriously about it. for that last part, it was worth the 40 fillers alone.
Old 2006-12-21, 19:53   Link #47
UnderscoreX
The Post Whisperer..Shhh!

All I'm going to say is about freaking time, and no I don't mean the fact that the arc ended, but it's been forveer and a half since i've seen a Bleach episode this good. The way Byakuya appeared would have made me cheer like a fangirl, if i was a girl, or a fan of him for that matter, but it was still awesome! And yeh, recylcled animations all over the place, but hell they could've choosen worse scenes to copy.
Old 2006-12-21, 19:55   Link #48
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Animation returned to standard and acceptable norm, that's for sure.

We have a decent sword clash between Ichigo and Kariya, followed afterwards with a nice power-up among the two.

I cannot stop reflecting about Rukia's speech, concerning how Ichigo carries on the burden between having Shinigami powers and living as a normal human, and Kariya's speech, commenting to him (Ichigo) the cruel truth how people ostracize others out of fear due to the latter possessing a different nature from that one of the group.
It felt to me that those messages are a preclude for the misfortunes befalling Ichigo's dual nature in the next arc, that comes from the manga.

I'm not certain if Kariya going dust in a blink of an eye was an anti-climac conclusion or that effect was indeed effective on the viewer as he leaves before finishing his sentence.
Old 2006-12-21, 21:11   Link #49
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

Is it me or was u guys expecting a bigger fight...i mean come on!!! I EXPECTED A HUGE HUGE HUGE FIGHT...THIS WAS WAS AVERAGE!!! SO MUCH FOR A FILLER ENDER HUH
Old 2006-12-21, 21:48   Link #50
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee X View Post
Is it me or was u guys expecting a bigger fight...i mean come on!!! I EXPECTED A HUGE HUGE HUGE FIGHT...THIS WAS WAS AVERAGE!!! SO MUCH FOR A FILLER ENDER HUH
yes, but you are raping both the english language AND my bandwidth...
Old 2006-12-22, 00:34   Link #51
Pakxenon
popcorn

This was a really good episode. And tons of anime put all their talk in the final episode anyways.

I'm expecting another filler arc - there's simply not enough manga material to work with (70 chapters? We'll zoom by that and the ones following it in 40 episodes).
Old 2006-12-22, 01:35   Link #52
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I didn't really understand, how Kariya died in the end. I couldn't see any new wound, which could be called fatal. Did he just die of exhaustion or what?

And: Shouldn't a Bount normally die, if their doll, or their crest gets destroyed? At least I think those twins died when someone cut the crests... Kariya had his crest on his body, so a normal scratch should have destroyed it.
his body couldnt contain the energy from joukaisho.

its funny, the reason he died was because he had to use so much of it to fight off Ichigo that he destroyed himself...

for once, Ichigo spamming his reiatsu wasnt a totally retarded thing to do!
Old 2006-12-22, 01:50   Link #53
justMartin
.gif noob

I've got a question. If I remember correctly, isn't there one Bounto still alive? I am talking about the one that doll is a metal spider. He didn't die right? Although Kariya tried to kill him.
Old 2006-12-22, 01:52   Link #54
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by justMartin View Post
I've got a question. If I remember correctly, isn't there one Bounto still alive? I am talking about the one that doll is a metal spider. He didn't die right? Although Kariya tried to kill him.
Toshiro slayed him remember the axe battle . The axe is the true form of his doll
Old 2006-12-22, 01:54   Link #55
S_C_L-1

its never actually been verified...

he might just pop up in the next episode...
Old 2006-12-22, 01:56   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
its never actually been verified...

he might just pop up in the next episode...
Just like Ichinose he may return you never know . Actually I kinda want Mr T to survive he was better villian than Kariya . And I liked his Doll in the mettalic-spider form .
Old 2006-12-22, 06:40   Link #57
Replay

Quote:
Just to clarify:
"Messer" is the German term for "knife" it's not specifically a term for "table knife".
"Messer" is used for all kinds of knives including combat knives. It's defined as a handle with a one-edged blade.
In fact the English term "knife" is derived from the Middle High German term "kneip".
also note,
Messerschmitt, (Messer - schmitt)
is the name of german fighter planes during the 2nd world war
Old 2006-12-22, 12:52   Link #58
alk2184

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Wasn't this energy meant to be used by the Bount in the first place? Then how could it be too strong? Strange.
It wasn't 'too strong' he was in a weakened state when he started to draw off of it when he ran out of spirit energy and his body couldn't contain its power anymore. The same thing sort of happened to Koga when towards the end of his fight with Hitsugaya, he absorbed a large amount of spirit particles to heal himself but he wasn't able to contain the amount he absorbed. After the fight ends, Daruku's core crumbles. If I remember correctly the Bounto are linked with their dolls if one dies, the other does as well. So just because we didn't see him turn to dust like all the Bounto do when they die, doesn't mean he isn't dead.

As far as Ichinose goes, well he could very well be alive because as you know they don't die the same way a Bounto or Hollow does, as you saw with Kaien, they don't go turn to dust, or dissolve after death, they leave a corpse. You also see the same when Aizen faked his death.
Old 2006-12-22, 18:15   Link #59
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I hope the new modsouls stay. I mean I know that the next arc is based off of the manga, but they could still be in Don Kanonji-ish episodes that take short breaks from the plot... right?

...though Ran Tao will probably take them or something stupid like that
Old 2006-12-22, 18:21   Link #60
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer;
I hope the new modsouls stay. I mean I know that the next arc is based off of the manga, but they could still be in Don Kanonji-ish episodes that take short breaks from the plot... right?
I hope they do Mod Souls are the best things that came out of this arc ... true maybe accomdated in Don Kannoji ep ... but still beats me why no Don Eps till now. He last made an appearance in ep 50 and 58 ep later still no Don .

I need my Dosage of Kanojiness