Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-05, 22:59   Link #8421
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Care to explain about this ? I dropped Naruto since the time-skip.
Madara is the OP big bad villain in Naruto. He was made to be too damn OP till the author was having difficulties to figure out to defeat him, and it took way too long to do so. I have no idea how long does it take to finish him off.

Why I said so because I hope any of the antagonists in here aren't being as OP as Madara. Especially spirit Origami, who had turned Inverse and is going to raise hell and unleash the fury and bloodshed the world has never seen...

Consider her as the Angel of Death
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 23:10   Link #8422
Nvis
Where are the good animes

What if First Spirit was all Sephira crystals combined and now he/she gone because the crystals all separated.

Or First Spirit is now just an empty container(Reine....Shidou less likely)
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 23:12   Link #8423
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Vol. 12 will be released in March 2015!? Why wait so long? By the way, I didnīt know volume 11 had a release date already.
Vol 11 doesn't have release date yet but the author said in a recent interview that it will be out this summer. Vol 11 is not on June and July's schedule so that leaves August, if this is true there should be confirmation in a couple of weeks.

It is assumed that vol 12 won't be out until next year since Vol 11 is out in August (or September) and Encore 3 is out this December. It is probably because the author said he still has no idea how to continue the story after vol 10.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 23:32   Link #8424
RegulusNemea

Maybe we will see an unexpected power boost from Shido if he's going to fight Ellen (like every MC of a shounen genre)
Old 2014-06-05, 23:43   Link #8425
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Vol 11 doesn't have release date yet but the author said in a recent interview that it will be out this summer. Vol 11 is not on June and July's schedule so that leaves August, if this is true there should be confirmation in a couple of weeks.

It is assumed that vol 12 won't be out until next year since Vol 11 is out in August (or September) and Encore 3 is out this December. It is probably because the author said he still has no idea how to continue the story after vol 10.
Thanks for the clarification, maybe afte a little while the author might use ideas we already predicted, who knows, maybe we get our wish granted and Ellen is turned into a Spirit. But if that guy decides to kill Kurumi for real I will to Japan and beat him good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegulusNemea View Post
Maybe we will see an unexpected power boost from Shido if he's going to fight Ellen (like every MC of a shounen genre)
If he manages to defeat Ellen it could be use as a good excuse for her to wish to become a Spirit to recover her "strongest" title and eventually fall for Shidou.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 23:51   Link #8426
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What if First Spirit was all Sephira crystals combined and now he/she gone because the crystals all separated.

Or First Spirit is now just an empty container(Reine....Shidou less likely)
I find this the most likely case. Reine was probably the original spirit (she doesn't have the kanji for zero but her name has the kanji parts for zero). The spacequake from 30 years ago made her lose all her powers and the sephira crystals were created and dispersed leaving her no different from a human. Some were collected by Phantom who went about making others into spirits. Others likely eventually found their way to individuals like Tohka and Yoshino and turned them into spirits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Thanks for the clarification, maybe afte a little while the author might use ideas we already predicted, who knows, maybe we get our wish granted and Ellen is turned into a Spirit. But if that guy decides to kill Kurumi for real I will to Japan and beat him good.

If he manages to defeat Ellen it could be use as a good excuse for her to wish to become a Spirit to recover her "strongest" title and eventually fall for Shidou.
I have the feeling that Shidou and mana's mother is one of the spirits which could explain Shidou's power. I expect her to pass away when they find her and her powers to pass onto Mana. The last one is likely Phantom. Or maybe Phantom is Shidou's mother (though probably a projection using her angel's power) and she's spreading the Sephira Crystals to counter DEM who is holding her physical body captive to make use of her angel's powers for their suits. The realizers used by the AST and DEM are copies of her angel's ability that they managed to create after capturing her.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2014-06-06 at 00:17.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 00:29   Link #8427
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
and shidou is not shidou but shiori

just kidding but yes your speculation/theory kinda make sense
Old 2014-06-06, 00:30   Link #8428
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

^
Plot twist:
Phantom: Shidou, I am your mother...
Shidou: No... No! That's not true... That's not possible!!! D:
Phantom: Search your feelings, you know it is true.
Shidou: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dx

Old 2014-06-06, 01:19   Link #8429
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Spoiler:

Damn, will he/she continue the series? I don't think it was restricted by contract limit. He/she may have a choice to continue to complete the series. It would be a waste to abandon an incomplete yet promising series.
One of them makes emphasis on the BD upgrades and director's Cut.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 02:26   Link #8430
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
^
Plot twist:
Phantom: Shidou, I am your mother...
Shidou: No... No! That's not true... That's not possible!!! D:
Phantom: Search your feelings, you know it is true.
Shidou: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dx

"Shidou. You can destroy Westcott. He has foreseen this. It is
your destiny.
Come with me. It's the only way."
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 03:06   Link #8431
Death Usagi
Banned

<Insert Darth Vader theme song>
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 04:12   Link #8432
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan View Post
"Shidou. You can destroy Westcott. He has foreseen this. It is
your destiny.
Come with me. It's the only way."
Then phantom will tell I am shiori your mother and creator
Old 2014-06-06, 04:13   Link #8433
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

But Kurumi want to kill the Phantom :/

So...who is the good guy here ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 04:43   Link #8434
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
But Kurumi want to kill the Phantom :/

So...who is the good guy here ?
No she wants to kill the first Spirit not Phantom, and there has been nothing which would suggest Phantom and the first Spirit are the same being
Old 2014-06-06, 06:37   Link #8435
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The DAL Ars Install page has been updated with some gameplay info. The motion CG style they used in Rinne Utopia will be improved with more motion in Ars Install.
Old 2014-06-06, 06:47   Link #8436
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
No she wants to kill the first Spirit not Phantom, and there has been nothing which would suggest Phantom and the first Spirit are the same being
Why I get the feeling that this whole thing(if she ever able to do what she planing) will end like Origami with her parents?

I mean, if you guys are right and the spirits that we have now(the crystal that give them power and turn them into spirits) really come from the first spirit.....this mean that if Kurumi kill her, will only give birth a the crystal and the spirits.

No to mention the whole paradox for her to kill the source of her own power.

Shinji103@Interesting.

It's a pity that like the first one this will be only jap.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 07:50   Link #8437
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Preview pictures for episode 9 have put online
http://date-a-live-anime.com/story/season2_09.html

Also dear god that second picture with Wescott smiling in my opinion is f**king creepy as hell
Old 2014-06-06, 09:51   Link #8438
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Why I get the feeling that this whole thing(if she ever able to do what she planing) will end like Origami with her parents?

I mean, if you guys are right and the spirits that we have now(the crystal that give them power and turn them into spirits) really come from the first spirit.....this mean that if Kurumi kill her, will only give birth a the crystal and the spirits.

No to mention the whole paradox for her to kill the source of her own power.
That's the entire point she knows she's going to die by doing this but if she does it she can help other spirits that's the reason phantom said aren't you kind. Because the whole point is she's sacrificing herself to make the world better. Hence the lelouch comparasions. Not to mention the fact they're both spilling blood to prevent worse bloodshed.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:00   Link #8439
Soji

ImperialFlameGod8190@I understand this.
What I'm fear is: She kill the first spirit and we find out that she is the one that cause the whole mess in the first place.

And that's why I use Origami as example, she is the cause of her own suffering (if you think about it).

For some reason I can see Kurumi being in a similar situation at her.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:35   Link #8440
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
ImperialFlameGod8190@I understand this.
What I'm fear is: She kill the first spirit and we find out that she is the one that cause the whole mess in the first place.

And that's why I use Origami as example, she is the cause of her own suffering (if you think about it).

For some reason I can see Kurumi being in a similar situation at her.
And... Kurumi goes Inverse.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy