AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2011-09-26, 10:50   Link #1561
marvelB

So.... yeah, just wanted to pop in and say that I'm aware that the next anime storyline will begin this coming weekend, so I'll be sure to make the appropriate thread for it.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-26, 14:07   Link #1562
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
In terms of haki seemed like there were hints of Zoro developing it anyways so I wouldn't be surprised if he picks it up while training out there with Mihawk. While I'm sure not everyone is going to have it, probably a couple members of the crew will just so they are ready for those higher level opponents that will be coming after them.

Can't describe how exciting it is to know the crew will meet up and the timeskip will happen next episode. I mean wow it pretty much has been 2 years since they were together as it is . Suppose you could say we can feel aligned with the crew since we've gone through all that time.

Now just have to wait a week. Long week .
Old 2011-09-27, 02:21   Link #1563
SkoolRumble4Ya

Bring on the epicness.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 07:51   Link #1564
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Mihawk does not use Haki
I seriously doubt this is true. Mihawk has been hailed as being the world's strongest swordsman time and time again and he couldn't be that if he didn't have the means to cut logia type devil fruit eaters.

But there is another possibility. There may be techniques that rivals haki, such as "breath of all things" (iirc) Zoro mentioned in a passing in his fight with Mr 1 back in Alabasta. In the short moment if was mentioned, an impression was given that swordsmen can use it to cut just about anything, perhaps this also applies to logias.

Either way, Mihawk has to know haki or another technique capable of cutting logias.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 19:01   Link #1565
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I cursed myself... watched the preview (to see if there may be fillers) and now I regret it. Since then, I have been wishing for the episode to be released! Still have some four days to go as well... I will just say this, I really hope there are not too many flashbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
I seriously doubt this is true. Mihawk has been hailed as being the world's strongest swordsman time and time again and he couldn't be that if he didn't have the means to cut logia type devil fruit eaters.

But there is another possibility. There may be techniques that rivals haki, such as "breath of all things" (iirc) Zoro mentioned in a passing in his fight with Mr 1 back in Alabasta. In the short moment if was mentioned, an impression was given that swordsmen can use it to cut just about anything, perhaps this also applies to logias.

Either way, Mihawk has to know haki or another technique capable of cutting logias.
I agree with the last statement. For Mihawk to have become the strongest swordsman, there had to have been a means of fighting those who had Haki as well. Also, if Mihawk used the fortification (forgot the wording of it) Haki, it would be more difficult to notice.
Old 2011-09-28, 09:48   Link #1566
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petbe View Post
I cursed myself... watched the preview (to see if there may be fillers) and now I regret it. Since then, I have been wishing for the episode to be released! Still have some four days to go as well... I will just say this, I really hope there are not too many flashbacks.
If they follow the manga perfectly then there shouldn't be any.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 15:24   Link #1567
noktown

I think that they will make the first couple of "switch" episodes good(might even be a 1.5/2 chapters per episode),but then go back to 1 ch per episode/fillers.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 17:16   Link #1568
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
I think that they will make the first couple of "switch" episodes good(might even be a 1.5/2 chapters per episode),but then go back to 1 ch per episode/fillers.
Nah, if I remember correctly the first few chapters have more than enough content to make a single episode with (atleast the first one does)
Then you have to remember that the We Go will probably be longer in the first episode.

I'm actually hoping for new eyecatches xD
Old 2011-09-29, 06:00   Link #1569
PixelCreek
I voted Bayonetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Same here! REALLY looking forward to some new ones.

Hopefully this episode will produce epicness in every way imaginable.
PixelCreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 06:37   Link #1570
DeadBonesDooM

Can't wait omglolwtfbbq
Old 2011-09-29, 12:16   Link #1571
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Oh, you will certainly get two pairs of eyecatches.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 14:29   Link #1572
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
Oh, you will certainly get two pairs of eyecatches.
Bow Chika Bow Wow
Old 2011-09-30, 10:18   Link #1573
marvelB

Alrighty now, the next episode isn't out yet, but I went ahead and made the new thread, anyway. So feel free to discuss the anime's next stage there to your heart's content!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote