AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-19, 16:22   Link #421
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That would probably be pretty devestating for him if he found out that his mother and C.C. decided to make him to all this and suffer all this pain.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 16:54   Link #422
KrimzonStriker

I'm sure they have perfectly good reasons for it... I just can't think of any right now
Old 2008-05-19, 16:59   Link #423
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Depends on how good they really are. Lelouch and us may not think that their reasons are as good as they may think they are.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-19, 23:09   Link #424
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Am I the only one who'd rather see Lelouch learn the truth about Marianne from a 3rd party and not from C.C.? I'd really like to see what his reaction would be if he came to realise C.C. has held many of the answers he has wanted all along. He'd probably have been able to prevent some deaths if he would have had that information. I'd really like to see a Lelouch full of rage lash out at C.C..

Mind you, I'm quite sure C.C. has had good reasons not to have told Lelouch anything, but misunderstandings like this are always interesting to see when people are supposed to be cooperating.
I think the episode where Lelouch learns, from a third party, that C.C. has been holding out on him will be great. It is just so fitting that one of Lelouch's enemies will clue him in and he'll turn to C.C. and demand the truth. It would be really interesting to see how Lelouch would ultimately handle something like that.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 23:12   Link #425
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It would be a real test on whatever trust has developed with them, that's for sure. I'm wondering how C.C. would act in a situation like that. She could act like her usual self, but I wonder if it might be different.

I'm curious as to what the conditions we learn the rest of C.C.'s story will be. We've gotten all of what we have so far through those Geass flashes when something goes wrong and he gets in her head. Is there some other way we could do it?

Old 2008-05-19, 23:40   Link #426
blewin

can somebody remind me, who is Marianne?
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-19, 23:42   Link #427
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Lelouch's mom.

Old 2008-05-19, 23:42   Link #428
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Lelouch and Nunnally's mother.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 00:22   Link #429
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
The lady who's supposed to be dead, and yet C.C could speak to her.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 02:54   Link #430
blewin

wow...

hey, that makes sense though. Since Lelouch's father also has a Geass guy working for him, it only makes sense that his mother also has something up her sleeves... this might be the reason why she was murdered in the first place!
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 04:49   Link #431
Pathis87

I have been thinking over this tought a while now and it just keeps comming up in my head whenever i think about CC's scars over her body.
I developped a theory that those scars are actually made by inscissions cause they seem to start from the gut to the chest . So maybe after Marianne got killed they tapped some blood and tissue ( like claymore) and put it into CC ? It would explain why she can talk to Marianne in the whole world of C thing , thus making her a communicating vessel between that world and the 'living world'. We do know the body of Marianne was moved /removed from her tombe .... could be by Schneizer i think.

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 07:23   Link #432
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
I have been thinking over this tought a while now and it just keeps comming up in my head whenever i think about CC's scars over her body.
I developped a theory that those scars are actually made by inscissions cause they seem to start from the gut to the chest . So maybe after Marianne got killed they tapped some blood and tissue ( like claymore) and put it into CC ? It would explain why she can talk to Marianne in the whole world of C thing , thus making her a communicating vessel between that world and the 'living world'. We do know the body of Marianne was moved /removed from her tombe .... could be by Schneizer i think.
okay. how and why? how can it be schneizel? i don't think he met C.C before. and why would C.C need implants LOL. >_> okay wrong statement lol. Why would they implant a dead body into a living person >_> doesnt make sense and how can ones spirit remain in a body part? lol. But im not saying its wrong. it certainly is possible.

anyway i also have a theory.

The world of C. could it be something like heaven? If im right charles once talked to clovis. Could be that the sword of akasha and geass users have links to the dead =|. i'm not surprised if C.C starts to talk to mao lol. Maybe Geass users are "chosen" to cleanse their sins by making others fullfill what they can't.

uh yeah thats all i think
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 08:33   Link #433
Tormenk

The scars on C.C.'s body aren't recent, relatively speaking. They were shown in her flashbacks to her past.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 08:34   Link #434
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

And it's not scars. It's scar. She only has the one and it seems she has had it for a very long time.

Old 2008-05-20, 08:38   Link #435
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

that still wouldn't explain how she can talk to the dead >_>

see my theory i guess
Old 2008-05-20, 08:40   Link #436
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Maybe because it's an ability that comes with being what she is?

Old 2008-05-20, 08:43   Link #437
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

that would mean all geass givers have access to this world of C. which in my theory that states heaven. hmm..C.C could be a medium lol. open her own shop.. people will come flocking to talk to their deceased relatives =x
Old 2008-05-20, 08:44   Link #438
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Maybe because it's an ability that comes with being what she is?
well it was said by cornelia , Schneizer moved the body of Marianne after Lelouch geassed her. I mean why move a body if your not gonna do something with it ?

It doesn't really have to be Schneizer who actually did something to CC , i think that would have been more Clovis' department but you have to know that even Schneizer doesn't know the real reason behind evry order he gets from the emperor , this is shown by Charles himself saying to Suzaku that even Schneizer wasn't allowed in or didn't know about SoA .

About the scar , altough we do see some of CC's past , like the witchstaple and WW 1 with the trenches , those memories themselves could be all falsified. CC said to lelouch she doesn't really remember who she original was ... .

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426

Last edited by Pathis87; 2008-05-20 at 08:55.
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 08:45   Link #439
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, V.V. can communicate through it as well so that probably is the case.

What's the point of C.C. in this show anyway? Couldn't they just leave her out of the show at this point until the last few episodes where she may actually be needed?

Old 2008-05-20, 08:50   Link #440
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, V.V. can communicate through it as well so that probably is the case.

What's the point of C.C. in this show anyway? Couldn't they just leave her out of the show at this point until the last few episodes where she may actually be needed?
lol. well, shes a major help for lelouch. at times she offers advice.. at times shes just playing around -.-. lol but personally i feel shes important as shes helps out with the OotBK although it is not shown on screen.