AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-11-02, 18:59   Link #47921
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

A sad truth.... But why Anime must be stereotypical?

Also, who made that picture of ST Madoka?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 19:09   Link #47922
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Because they're entertainment first and foremost.

I just realize that being a fanfic writer is WHAT caused me to being overcritical about this season, and I think this may apply for everyone else to some degree.

As for Madoka's picture, I did. I shopped it from Chifuyu's pic, though.
Old 2013-11-02, 20:09   Link #47923
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero-2: Funny twist.

Zangetsu isn't really Tatenashi and Ichika's son. He's just some baby adopted by the Sarashiki family to be Tatenashi's son. Tatenashi actually had a mscarriage while Ichika was away and while she wa distraught, Zangetsu was brought before her as a baby. In her desair and delirium, saw him as her own. The Sarashik's covered up the event. Tabane knows all this and dangles the information over everyone's head.

Helheim forest contains many lockseeds but they aren't just normal fruits. There are fruits of legend. The each of immortality of China, the Golden apples of Greece. What Zangetsu sought was the forbidden fruit of knowledge. This drives him to scour and study Helhem forest. He's already eaten a peach of immortality so Gaim can't kill him after landing a supposed lethal blow.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 20:30   Link #47924
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@demino: That... is both a crazy and good idea. But Immortality is never a good thing. Remember Phoenix Phantom, or the Two Joker?

How about Zangetsu as Kanza's son?

@SEED: I agree to you. Sometime I think that Anime is a particular art that's hard to create an artistic masterpiece.
Old 2013-11-02, 20:33   Link #47925
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Purist Urobutcher much?

Considering where canon heading, I'm still with you
Old 2013-11-02, 20:37   Link #47926
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

"Think of it. Shinonono Tabane is a polymath; a multi-skilled genius. What looks like an accident or error may actually be intentional." Van Maark sat, flexing his hands before steepling them together to hide his smile. "Who do you think created the White Knight and caused the hacking incident that propelled the IS to fame? Who else stands to benefit?"

"That's popular speculation."

"I worked with Tabane Shinonono. I believe I know her mannerisms, eccentricities and genius better than most." Van Maark drew a breath for dramatic effect. "Consider this. The only male in the world that can use an IS exists not because he's special. It's because Tabane programmed that specific IS to activate at that place and time."

"More speculation."

"Then how's this? Tabane Shinonono officially created on 473 IS cores. That means only 473 IS can exist in the world at one given time, correct?" Van Maark heard them act doubtful, but knew he had their undivided attention. "So who created the unregistered core invovled in that drone IS incident? Or rather, who is the only person capable of making a new core?"
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-02, 20:45   Link #47927
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Urobutcher? Isn't he all about blood and guts?

I chose that idea because I wanted very human problems presented in inhumane ways.

Zangetsu is driven to Helheim because even though he has a high position within the Sarashikis he'd be bound by their rules, which includes not allowing him to find out about his real mother, his real father. He tries to talk to Tatenashi about this but Tate either acts like she doesn't hear him or she breaks down. She's still traumatized about the event and is subconsciously locking away the memory and ignoring stimuli that remind her of such.

So each one suffers because of the other's suffering.
Old 2013-11-02, 20:45   Link #47928
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Funny, since I only watch Madoka and Psycho Pass, and they not my taste. But that might change with Gaim.

I'm actually leaning to the "old-school" A.K.A the pre-2000s Era with Osamu Tezuka, Go Nagai and Fujiko Fujio's (with Vietnamese, Doraemon is considered the Gospel of Manga) works.

Move to the next topic, I always wonder how would a game of Soccer be like in ISA? Probally Inazuna Eleven.

@Wavehawk: Yuuko much?
Old 2013-11-02, 21:04   Link #47929
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

That bit is from an IS fic I was writing but rejected for beign too stupid in concept. But some bits are actually good enough I might end up using them in another fic. Like that one above.
Old 2013-11-02, 21:22   Link #47930
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Why the hell I'm having the image of Ichika as Dullahan, the Headless Rider?

That and he in Agito armor.
Old 2013-11-02, 21:23   Link #47931
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
"One question"

"Yes?"

"WHY THE HELL YOUR RAILGUN SO POWERFUL?!"

"You mean because they bounce off GINN armor in the show?"

"Exactly"

"In Gunpla build-fight, NO ONE has plot armor, NO ONE"

"GEH"

"And to be fair, my railgun use metal... uh, rails"

"What"

"Whoops, I also forgot to tell that it's protected by thin film plus topcoat"

"YOU CHEATER"
Oh Dan, what a big troll.
Old 2013-11-02, 21:30   Link #47932
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Why the hell I'm having the image of Ichika as Dullahan, the Headless Rider?
I dunno, probably because they both operate normally without input from a brain on their shoulders?
Old 2013-11-02, 21:40   Link #47933
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

One hundred percent agree...

To Disagree! He just lack experience, that's all.
Old 2013-11-02, 22:40   Link #47934
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

@demino
That's one hell of an idea, you know.
Although it'll be more dramatic if Zangetsu isn't adopted. Just imagine Ichika's situation: Two of his sons were sworn enemies and bitter rivals, they always fight whenever they see each other w/o knowing their true relationship. Then when one of them almost kill the other, somehow the truth is revealed. And both of them fall into a state of shock, depression and confusion.

Other ideas:
What if the Yggdrasil is short of funds for their secret project? The solution, is the Inves game.
Old 2013-11-02, 22:44   Link #47935
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But think about this. It's even more shocking when you realize that the one you've been supporting isn't your blood son and the one you've been helping your supposed son fight against is REALLY your son and not with the woman you married.

Secondary twist, Zangetsu always knew. That's why from the very start he'd been consumed by anger, more than enough to give up his humanity by consuming a fruit of immortality and searching for the forbidden fruit of knowledge which will grant the one who eats it omniscience. For the chance to know himself and to be the self that he was deprived of, he would throw away everything including the world.

Well they do pick the locks for free.
Old 2013-11-02, 22:52   Link #47936
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Why not both? Zangetsu is the exact clone of Ichika. Not Tatenashi's son, but a half-son. A overshadowed son. He carries Ichika's body, why Gaim has his father's personality.

Kind of remind me about the Snakes in Metal Gear.
Old 2013-11-02, 23:36   Link #47937
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

@demino
You got a point there.
Well, to tell you the truth my very 1st idea was for almost all Armored Riders to be Ichika's sons, w/ Zangetsu the only legit one.
Old 2013-11-02, 23:51   Link #47938
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

You know, that idea kind of remind me about an old death Emperor and his children fighting for the throne.
Old 2013-11-03, 00:03   Link #47939
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tertiary twist:

Kanzashi and Zangetsu had been working together all along. Kanzashi is working as Yggdrassil R&D on the Helheim forest project under Zangetsu. After Zangetsu ate the peach of immortality, Kanzashi devised a plan to take revenge on Tatenashi for taking away her happiness. Zangetsu pushes her into putting the plan in action. So Kanzashi collects the remains of Tatenashi's unborn child and uses the power of the forbidden fruits to resurrect the child. She reveals to Tatenashi what she's done after some time and drives home the fact that Tatenashi has met the child multiple times but has never noticed that the boy had been her miscarried son. This makes Tatenashi go ballistic and so reaches a final confrontation between sisters.

Kanzashi devised this plot because deep in her heart she hates her sister. They had patched up before but seeing Ichika be stolen away by her elder sister who'd stolen everything else since childhood and given her Ichika before stealing away that little happiness. In a way Kanzashi is broken as well.

@zero-2: grats zero-2. You have my attention.
Old 2013-11-03, 00:04   Link #47940
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*gets in the forum*

Mohiro Kitoh approve this

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest