AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-09, 20:57   Link #421
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

But not withering roses.

(I found Ronove's repeated rose-summoning pretty hilarious, though.)
Old 2010-12-09, 21:18   Link #422
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Shannon has seagulls and both Ange and Beatrice use the stakes (and Lucifer is already a stand alone character)... they can think of something for Maria if they care enough to include her.

Old 2010-12-09, 21:20   Link #423
Cao Ni Ma

Ange and Maria are pretty close together actually with her using Maria's furniture and all. Maria isn't really shown fighting that much and its usually just raw power without any grace. I dont know how they would implement her, maybe throwing letters, ramming sheep and wolves, slicing you and the cheese?

Gaap is more likely, her sting kicks and the like would fit in easily.
Old 2010-12-09, 21:29   Link #424
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Maria could still use Sakutarou both in is human form and plushie form... and just use a bunch of toy based attacks. Seeing as she's one of the characters I want most (and that none of the characters revealed interest me in the least other than maybe Virgilia... kinda), I'm not gonna give up hope. >___>

Of course... this only means I'm going to be disappointed in the end so maybe I should. Unless Lambdadelta suddenly gets included with a moveset that makes sense... which seems less likely to me.

Old 2010-12-09, 21:37   Link #425
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
She throws a bus full of bullies at you.
Old 2010-12-10, 11:33   Link #426
Pikumin

Lambdadelta hasn't really done anything, so I doubt she will even be playable, let alone have a moveset that makes sense. Even if she is included, she would probably have some generic moveset. Her special is to play jan ken pon.

And Maria would summon musou Rosa who shoots the hell out of you and stabs you in the eye with a pen.
Old 2010-12-10, 16:59   Link #427
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

But who would Maria even be paired with? Everyone is paired with someone relevant to them, and I think if they were going to pair Maria with anyone it would have been with Ange, but she was paired with Lucifer.

Plus, if the hidden characters are an end boss fight in story mode, I still say Kinzo-Gaap would be a good team. That's what I'm putting my money on. Unique fighting styles, relevant team, both needed in a fighting game. Can't go wrong.
Old 2010-12-11, 00:02   Link #428
TTR
受話器持って魔女・エアトリーチェ

HECCHU NO SHINSOU Y-HECCHU NO SHINSOU Y-HECCHU NO SHINSOU Y- Hahaha playing Virgilia looks like it'll be fun, even though one of the play movies is a counter video dedicated to her smothered mate spear

Can't wait to see what Beatrice and Virgilia will play like, that will be my first team I try out

Also:
The First Movement: Overture
l'ouverture. c'est l'ouverture du parti.
Danse port mort.
Vouz devriez l'assassiner completement.
Lorsque les cris du chat de la mer soyez hors service.
BRITZ

(The overture, it's the overture of those departed. Dance for the dead. You must kill them completely. While the sea cats cry [not kidding about that], be broken!)

Second Movement: Scherzo
(Lines the same)

What I've seen so far

Last edited by TTR; 2010-12-11 at 00:20.
Old 2010-12-11, 01:10   Link #429
CainSonozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
Ange and Maria are pretty close together actually with her using Maria's furniture and all. Maria isn't really shown fighting that much and its usually just raw power without any grace. I dont know how they would implement her, maybe throwing letters, ramming sheep and wolves, slicing you and the cheese?

Gaap is more likely, her sting kicks and the like would fit in easily.
I thought the same thing about Gaap. but Teleport spam is the basis of her fighting style.

Dlanor would be good and/or Erika with her Blue truth sickle
Right now the time where magic advents.
I am Beatrice-sama! Ahaha"
Old 2010-12-15, 17:20   Link #430
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CainSonozaki View Post
I thought the same thing about Gaap. but Teleport spam is the basis of her fighting style.

Dlanor would be good and/or Erika with her Blue truth sickle
Except the game appears to be strictly EP 1-4 based. If it wasn't I'm sure Erika would have been included in the original line up.
Old 2010-12-15, 23:08   Link #431
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

How about the Zepar and Furfur appearances?
Old 2010-12-15, 23:12   Link #432
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
I mentioned this earlier. I'm not sure why everyone assumes ANYTHING Chiru is completely off-limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainCharacter View Post
Okay, I have to ask. Why does everyone assume that Chiru is off-limits for this game? Just because Chiru characters weren't chosen as the main fighters (that we know of yet)? We've seen Zepar and Furfur in the opening and there is a good chance they are announcers. Not to mention all the Chiru characters and references in the backgrounds.

I think they are probably just looking at "Umineko" as a whole for this and what would be best to start out with, not splitting it into "Umineko" and "Umineko Chiru".
Old 2010-12-15, 23:47   Link #433
Isekaijin

To me, they're only going to put in characters whose seiyuu is already official. If so, maybe the chances that Erika might appear aren't so slim. I mean, being Bernkastel's piece/clone/whatever.

If that's the case, sadly Dlanor is off limits.
Old 2010-12-16, 00:26   Link #434
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

We may or may not even see Chiru characters in this game until after they all get voice actors. I thought that the Chiru characters would get voices in the planned Alchemist game that will cover Umineko Chiru, but I guess there's a chance that a character could be announced to have a voice actor for this game first.

Old 2010-12-16, 23:11   Link #435
Mikachiru
test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Hazama was shown in the OP of BBCT. Was he playable? No, he wasn't. Arc System decided to save him for the sequel. I'm sure this game is EP 1~4 with "hints" for the next game. Chiru characters showing up in the opening =/= this game must have Chiru characters playable. And about Zepar and Furfur; They'll probably be important in the storyline narrating about love or giving some kind of test towards couples, seeing as this game is all about teams and stuff...

Besides, the Chiru party doesn't even have VAs, as already established. I highly doubt they'll be in this voiceless.

I'm not saying Chiru characters are off limits. I'm just saying that the chances of them being playable is pretty low imo.
Old 2010-12-17, 04:15   Link #436
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Obviously new characters can be voiced. They had to bring everyone in to record the dialogue for the game anyway. Why do you think they need to have been voiced in something before the fighting game before they can be voiced IN the fighting game?

And we aren't even talking only about the playable characters. Some people are saying this game takes everything in it ONLY from 1-4 and doesn't touch Chiru in any way, which is clearly and obviously false.
Old 2010-12-17, 15:55   Link #437
maximilianjenus
[E]

and some people say that the game has bernkastel and lambda delta as bosses, so please do not mention stuff from other forums/places in there.
Old 2010-12-17, 15:58   Link #438
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Um, I'm not? I'm talking about people here. But I think some people are starting to take this whole thing too seriously, so I'm probably just going to avoid talking about this until the game is released.
Old 2010-12-17, 16:04   Link #439
maximilianjenus
[E]

please. exagerating things is something bad to do in an argument, what people have been saying is that we should not expect playable characters from chiru, mostly because several characters from 3.0 have not even been revealedyet to be playable, like gaap,george, jessica and kinzo, which are very likely to be playable and even then the mothers and maria might even make it there.

for the sequel I am expecting naginata nappi and aikido gohda in a similar fashion to what was done in daybreak.
Old 2010-12-18, 11:41   Link #440
CrimsonMoonMist

Looking at the character select menu, there are at least two empty spots
so if we assume that the upper-row middle one is random and the black one below it is purely for decoration, then that would mean there's two more, possibly hidden characters (Bern and Lambda perhaps?)
Of course it could mean the two on the far left and right represents two mid-bosses and the black one in the middle is the boss (since it has a unique design from the others). I'd personally like to see George and Jessica get in on the action, and since they got so much fight time, making up a fighting style for them shouldn't be so difficult.

At any rate, i suppose demanding new characters even before game is released
is kinda over our heads.
Closed Thread