AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-12, 13:51   Link #461
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
True ending? I am sure the canon ending is indicated in the manga where they live happily ever after (with only Noire doing any real work at all).
I'm not sure the manga counts as canon ending (I prefer much the other ending, despite being "definitive"). Besides, it's a moot point as the sequel is set in a completely different universe.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-12, 21:29   Link #462
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
I'm not sure the manga counts as canon ending (I prefer much the other ending, despite being "definitive"). Besides, it's a moot point as the sequel is set in a completely different universe.
If the manga isn't canon, what is?
Although, the sequel may have some links with the 1st game.
Ok i think the blog is updated now.(2nd week of Friday already, checking it out at evening before i go out)
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 00:03   Link #463
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
If the manga isn't canon, what is?
Although, the sequel may have some links with the 1st game.
Aside characters (which are not reintroduced, mind you) the second game makes fun of the "same character but different universe" concept a couple times.
Old 2012-01-13, 00:32   Link #464
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Aside characters (which are not reintroduced, mind you) the second game makes fun of the "same character but different universe" concept a couple times.
Hmm...you have a point...
That aside, we need to know what happened at "that ending". And also, the blog too

What if...(and i mean what if) Extreme Gundam 4th form is this? Extreme Dp?

Nepgear's movements...they nearly look like ex-

Spoiler for off-topic pic:

If Extreme is there instead of Nepgear....uh oh...

Spoiler for Game spoilers:

Ok...Blog is updated have a look
All we know is...
1. It is not an RPG game.
2.Little info is given...(Probably 2 weeks later more info will be given)
Thats all...for me...(if you guys can get more info out of this, it will be more appreciated)
I want to revive the thread so here comes the next post.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-01-13 at 08:45.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:50   Link #465
Scarletknive
Meister

Chapter 15 is out
Scenario Extra:Lacus' sudden singing change.
*Announcement:There is no need to do a scenario as it can be explained by using a particular small, loli type of GSC video*
There look at this and skip to 1:02 of this video.

Assuming Neptune is Shinn as Lacus.(and the fact that the place is screwed)
And 5pb. is Lacus(Real)
To summarize,
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-01-13 at 10:39.
Old 2012-01-13, 10:27   Link #466
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Ok...Blog is updated have a look
All we know is...
1. It is not an RPG game.
2.Little info is given...(Probably 2 weeks later more info will be given)
Thats all...for me...(if you guys can get more info out of this, it will be more appreciated)
I want to revive the thread so here comes the next post.
So, it's really about the announcement of an upcoming game? :O
but yeah, still too little info to speculate. But from how the announcement was made, I'm thinking that it might be not a separate game and somehow will still tied to Neptune Mk2 (maybe a mini game free update / DLC or something? the idea came up when I read that it won't be an RPG game)

That, or this "game" is not an actual game . Another contributing factor is about how CH made the announcements for the Neptune games. They'll make a countdown teaser webpage first. And for the 2nd game, they didn't make an announcement on the 1st game's blog. While this Noire's "game" did the other way.

Well, just my opinion
Old 2012-01-13, 10:39   Link #467
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
So, it's really about the announcement of an upcoming game? :O
but yeah, still too little info to speculate. But from how the announcement was made, I'm thinking that it might be not a separate game and somehow will still tied to Neptune Mk2 (maybe a mini game free update / DLC or something? the idea came up when I read that it won't be an RPG game)

That, or this "game" is not an actual game . Another contributing factor is about how CH made the announcements for the Neptune games. They'll make a countdown teaser webpage first. And for the 2nd game, they didn't make an announcement on the 1st game's blog. While this Noire's "game" did the other way.

Well, just my opinion
i am pretty sure they have alot of ways to make announcements. Maybe new enemies?(I would like to see another final boss rather than Arfoire...but if they put mecha as final boss...)
I have the feeling it has something to do with the game after this...if there is a linkage between mk2 and this game, we may know what comes in the game after that
Old 2012-01-13, 11:04   Link #468
xizro345
King's Justice

I'm not really sure how it is. "Noire Style" is actually first mentioned in a particular event in the second game. I'm going to take a deeper look into the blog entry if I have time.
And about it not being a RPG I'm not so sure since Vert says "This time It's not a RPG (maybe)". I think they're still teasing.

Last edited by xizro345; 2012-01-13 at 11:14.
Old 2012-01-14, 21:34   Link #469
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I'm not really sure how it is. "Noire Style" is actually first mentioned in a particular event in the second game. I'm going to take a deeper look into the blog entry if I have time.
And about it not being a RPG I'm not so sure since Vert says "This time It's not a RPG (maybe)". I think they're still teasing.
Er...i will update any stuffs about the blog on the 4th week of friday.
Plus whats with the "maybe" part...Yup to summarize, there are not enough information.
Old 2012-01-14, 22:59   Link #470
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Just something I noticed in a recently released screen-shot of the localized version that has me little confused. The character named Chika says she's Vert's "sibling", and I was under the impression Vert didn't have a sister considering Microsoft doesn't have a hand-held gaming device.

Spoiler for Screenshot in question:

Now I suppose if I had to make a guess, she may be a representation of the original Xbox like Vert is a representation for the 360. That seems like the most sensible conclusion to me, but if that's the case then wouldn't that imply the characters Mina and Kei represent the Gamecube and PS2 respectively?

Just something I wanted to mention. I might be looking too deeply into the matter, but part of me still wants to see other consoles personified in this series. If this is indeed the case here then I am quite glad to see it.~
Old 2012-01-15, 03:48   Link #471
xizro345
King's Justice

Actually all the head of the churches in Mk2 are puns on fans of a certain console (save for Histoire, which is still linked to a certain old game). They removed part of the names in the US version from what I see, but in any case that meaning would have been lost anyway.
As for that particular scene with Chika... You'll understand her when the time comes.
Old 2012-01-15, 07:01   Link #472
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Err i already claimed her, so she is mine.
seems everyone has their own Neptunia waifu's ok then I'll just steal one or two for my own! >_<

http://www.red-store.jp/neptunemk2/
Old 2012-01-15, 09:41   Link #473
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
seems everyone has their own Neptunia waifu's ok then I'll just steal one or two for my own! >_<

You just stole one of SaintessHeart's waifu. >.<

Quote:
Actually all the head of the churches in Mk2 are puns on fans of a certain console (save for Histoire, which is still linked to a certain old game). They removed part of the names in the US version from what I see, but in any case that meaning would have been lost anyway.
As for that particular scene with Chika... You'll understand her when the time comes.
what is "that particular scene"? Is it the picture shown? Damn, i hope Chika is voiced by Satomi Arai.(For obvious reasons)
Old 2012-01-15, 10:09   Link #474
xizro345
King's Justice

Yes, it's the picture shown. But I'm referring on how Chika interacts in general. And if I'm not mistaken, Chika is voiced by Yuka Komatsu.
Old 2012-01-15, 12:27   Link #475
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Yes, it's the picture shown. But I'm referring on how Chika interacts in general. And if I'm not mistaken, Chika is voiced by Yuka Komatsu.
i know that... but what if she is voiced by Satomi Arai?
Old 2012-01-15, 14:04   Link #476
xizro345
King's Justice

Not really interested in "What if...". I personally like the cast as it is (with the top performances IMO being Yui Horie, Rie Tanaka, Asami Imai and Kana Ueda and the worst one being nao - she can't be a voice actress, period).
I suggest to anyone who doesn't want to get spoiled to avoid the latest bunch of NISA's screenshots as they're quite spoilerific material.
Old 2012-01-15, 20:19   Link #477
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Not really interested in "What if...". I personally like the cast as it is (with the top performances IMO being Yui Horie, Rie Tanaka, Asami Imai and Kana Ueda and the worst one being nao - she can't be a voice actress, period).
I suggest to anyone who doesn't want to get spoiled to avoid the latest bunch of NISA's screenshots as they're quite spoilerific material.
Kinda agreed...but is it most of the screenshots or all of them?
Old 2012-01-15, 20:44   Link #478
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post

Go away! Noire is mine!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 22:29   Link #479
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Go away! Noire is mine!
I knew this was going to happen >_<
Old 2012-01-16, 00:02   Link #480
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Kinda agreed...but is it most of the screenshots or all of them?
All the story screenshots they shown in this batch.

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg