AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-25, 15:57   Link #3921
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Then if that's the case Tatsumi fits in the condition. In addition Incursio may be the only teigu along with Grand Chariot that could resist the sound waves.

Cosmina is an interesting one. It would be a damn shame if she died in battle without deepening into her witch hunt history. NR is in desperate need of new members, it would be good if she joined them, along with the survivor Rakasha demon. Come to think of it, Suzuka joining NR is pretty much a given: she took a liking in Tatsumi and her ultimate goal is to fight Esdese.
I wouldn't say fighting Esdese, more tortured by her for the sake of pleasure she can receive from it due to her extreme masochistic nature.

Regarding the "Joining Night Raid" Topic.

We have yet to see about 20 more Teigu.=/
Night Raid has 5 Members left (Excluding Najenda due to her state), Jäger and Wild Hunt still exist, Budou appeared.
How in the World are Night Raid or anyone from the group supposed to survive even until the Final against such odds?
They NEED Help.
This isn't Nakama bullshit, it's about how are they gonna survive with 5 members against these odds when I dunno, only about half of all existent Teigu users were revealed yet.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 17:01   Link #3922
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
I wouldn't say fighting Esdese, more tortured by her for the sake of pleasure she can receive from it due to her extreme masochistic nature.
Well yes, getting tortured by Esdese implies facing her off, and the demon (Suzuka) took an interest in Tatsumi, so...

Quote:
Regarding the "Joining Night Raid" Topic.

We have yet to see about 20 more Teigu.=/
The number of teigu that we have yet to see leads me to think we are not even half the history.

Quote:
Night Raid has 5 Members left (Excluding Najenda due to her state), Jäger and Wild Hunt still exist, Budou appeared.
How in the World are Night Raid or anyone from the group supposed to survive even until the Final against such odds?
They NEED Help.
This isn't Nakama bullshit, it's about how are they gonna survive with 5 members against these odds when I dunno, only about half of all existent Teigu users were revealed yet.
Finally, someone that gets it. Exactly that, people, this is not about "hey you're cool or I like you, join us". This is war, and in war you need the most indispensable: strong soldiers. Like hell they're going to overthrow an Empire which has its strongest generals, the Jaegers and now Wild Hunt with only 5 members. What can they accomplish with such small numbers? The odds are completely against them.

And now I recalled, a person can only wield one teigu. That makes things messier.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 18:11   Link #3923
orangejuicetang

The person who posted the Akame chapter raw has also posted the raw for the next Akame Zero chapter.

Seems to be focused on Kurome this time.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 19:16   Link #3924
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
The person who posted the Akame chapter raw has also posted the raw for the next Akame Zero chapter.

Seems to be focused on Kurome this time.
Are you implying we'll learn who is Yatsufasa's last corpse?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 19:29   Link #3925
orangejuicetang

More like how Kurome's assassin training went compared to Akame's.

Also

Spoiler for One of these faces should be familiar and I'm not talking about Kurome:

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 21:40   Link #3926
bastek66

I don't even know what happens on the last page of AgK Zero 5 but seems as f*cking sick as main series starts to going.
Takahiro, stop doing that, you can't make dead of known characters such shock value.
Sigh, now only Esdese's gruesome death will make happy about this series, too bad it won't happen for many years.
Old 2014-02-25, 23:53   Link #3927
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

No, but from the story i think Wave start to discover and maybe fighting Wild Hunt as well. Esdese may notices this if Wave fights Shura but there is high chance both Wave and Kurome will be teleported by Shura's Shambala to somewhere.

Really nice if sisters are teaming up (Akame and Kurome) to show the bonds of the sisters even they hate each other and Wave teaming up with Tatsumi in order to defeat Wild Hunt.

Another odd is Tatsumi requests Esdese to defeat Wild Hunt but in exchange maybe Tatsumi have to reveal his Incursio.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 03:48   Link #3928
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Also

Spoiler for One of these faces should be familiar and I'm not talking about Kurome:
Glasses girl schere ! !
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 06:52   Link #3929
LeWLWuT
Great Failure of a Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
No, but from the story i think Wave start to discover and maybe fighting Wild Hunt as well. Esdese may notices this if Wave fights Shura but there is high chance both Wave and Kurome will be teleported by Shura's Shambala to somewhere.
And if you're expecting more romance because of that, then it would be considered as a problem for me.

Quote:
Really nice if sisters are teaming up (Akame and Kurome) to show the bonds of the sisters even they hate each other and Wave teaming up with Tatsumi in order to defeat Wild Hunt.
Going for the appetizer before the main course, eh? That's a good plan.

Quote:
Another odd is Tatsumi requests Esdese to defeat Wild Hunt but in exchange maybe Tatsumi have to reveal his Incursio.
No. Esdese will break when he does that. And ultimately, she's gonna kill him instead of Wild Hunt. Maybe she's gonna eliminate Wild Hunt in one fell swoop, and then Tats.

Pick whatever link, it doesn't matter. It's the same story.
LeWLWuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 07:03   Link #3930
Tenjouin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy_Pop View Post
Don't know if anyone posted this yet
Chapter 46:
*checks uploader's other uploads out of curiosity*
*sees his merchandise album*
*looks*
*jealousy*

Really like his Akame merchandise...
http://imgur.com/a/mlRBG

Anybody know where to get those bookcovers (I think they are) he has? I tried to look it up on honto.jp and a couple of other Japanese book sites but can't see to find those specific covers. Especially want that delicious Esdese one where she's only wearing that shirt.

And this chapter made me really mad. Shura is a real scum bag.

Last edited by LKK; 2014-02-27 at 12:39. Reason: removed link
Tenjouin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 07:20   Link #3931
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenjouin View Post
*checks uploader's other uploads out of curiosity*
*sees his merchandise album*
*looks*
*jealousy*

Really like his Akame merchandise...
http://imgur.com/a/mlRBG

Anybody know where to get those bookcovers (I think they are) he has? I tried to look it up on honto.jp and a couple of other Japanese book sites but can't see to find those specific covers. Especially want that delicious Esdese one where she's only wearing that shirt.

And this chapter made me really mad. Shura is a real scum bag.
Each of those come from different sellers, here's one I found for vol 9:
http://tokutensearch.seesaa.net/article/385504393.html

Gamers comes with the special cover, Wondergoo comes with postcards, etc.

There's someone selling the vol 9 manga with all the bonus at yahoo auction if you like
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/j...ion/r110182568
Iggy_Pop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 07:25   Link #3932
Tenjouin

Thanks for the links. Is vol 9 bonuses the only ones available? Would really like the ones in this picture.

Old 2014-02-27, 07:28   Link #3933
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
Thanks for the links. Is vol 9 bonuses the only ones available? Would really like the ones in this picture.

Bonus like this are usually for preorder, AFAIK. I'm not sure vol 9, which was released a few while ago still has the bonuses either. You can still get some of the other covers at the yahoo auction though. The older the volume is, I think the harder it is to find the bonuses.
Old 2014-02-27, 07:31   Link #3934
Tenjouin

I used one of the links you provided and found out the Esdese in a shirt only is indeed a cover for vol 4. Looked it up on yahoo auctions too but the vol 5 one I see there is 12000 yen (WTF?). The vol 8 one is okay (5000 yen) still a bit pricey though. Can't find vol 6. It seems I have missed my chance. Damn, wish I knew about this series earlier.
Old 2014-02-27, 08:51   Link #3935
Iggy_Pop

Quote:
I used one of the links you provided and found out the Esdese in a shirt only is indeed a cover for vol 4. Looked it up on yahoo auctions too but the vol 5 one I see there is 12000 yen (WTF?). The vol 8 one is okay (5000 yen) still a bit pricey though. Can't find vol 6. It seems I have missed my chance. Damn, wish I knew about this series earlier.
Haha, I know, limited item can get really pricey when auctioned at yahoo Japan. I know the series pretty late too, but I think I'm gonna start collecting the tankobons and bonuses from now on.
Old 2014-02-27, 12:57   Link #3936
Excorsism

Those special bonuses typically sell out in the first couple of weeks. Otherwise, Yahoo Auction's the only way to get them. I have a few of the recent ones but couldn't get them all since I didn't have enough money to blow on multiple copies of the same volume.
Old 2014-02-27, 13:38   Link #3937
Tenjouin

Yup, I've been looking for a bit now on every jp auction site I know and it seems that getting that Esdese cover for vol 4 is near impossible now online. It would appear that this "paitouch" person has 3 of them though. Perhaps I'll contact him and see if he wouldn't mind parting with one. xD
Old 2014-02-27, 15:30   Link #3938
Seitsuki
Onee!

Esdese in a shirt only?

HOW MANY KIDNEYS
Old 2014-02-28, 00:41   Link #3939
@GEMC

in the latest chapter the son of the prime minister said that the northern and southern countries are rural countries and the one that stand the chance against the empire was the western kingdom and the eastern country is still unknown land to them.

also was the empire inspired by the roman empire?
Old 2014-02-28, 01:07   Link #3940
omega253

This chapter just answered another one of my questions regarding the Teigu.

There is apparently an ultimate Teigu that was passed down through the imperial line.

Budou is apparently from a family that had whole line of Great Generals before him.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!