AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-08-09, 21:37   Link #18061
whiteshadow
Slowly Dying
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Am I the only one worried that Mio might end up with woodman, he loves her and shido even said he understands how he feels, he died in the previous timeline and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna die again in this timeline.
whiteshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 21:48   Link #18062
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow View Post
Am I the only one worried that Mio might end up with woodman, he loves her and shido even said he understands how he feels, he died in the previous timeline and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna die again in this timeline.
Except that Mio is rather obsessively in love with Shido/Shin. Hell, one could say that the entire series came about because of that love, spanning over a decade.

That's not a love that you can just rewrite in a few dates or something. Woodman may have love her, but Mio's heart has always aimed at Shido/Shin. Just because the latter understand how the former feels doesn't change that.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-09, 22:36   Link #18063
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
More accurately Mio is in love with Shinji, not Shido. This is made apparent as her plan is to “kill” Shido by wiping his memories and everything that makes Shido a different person from Shinji.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 07:18   Link #18064
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow View Post
Am I the only one worried that Mio might end up with woodman, he loves her and shido even said he understands how he feels, he died in the previous timeline and I'm pretty sure he's not gonna die again in this timeline.
Yes, you probably are - Mio has no feelings for him whatsoever, and is pretty explicitly in love with Shinji. Not to mention, Shido is planning on making her fall for the current him, too.
__________________
Just finished my new avatar~
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 08:34   Link #18065
CanDurukan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Ankara/Turkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
Yes, you probably are - Mio has no feelings for him whatsoever
Shido has quite a similar personality with Shinji and it's been ~1 year since he met with Reine. I think it would be weird if she didn't develop any feelings against Shido.
CanDurukan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 05:46   Link #18066
Mizo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: realm of tragedy
is this new summary ? found it in fb DAL ?
Spoiler for new summary ?:
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 12:06   Link #18067
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
is this new summary ? found it in fb DAL ?
Spoiler for new summary ?:
It looks legit, but I can't find a real source...so it could be bullshit.
__________________
Just finished my new avatar~
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 15:16   Link #18068
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 魔女の家
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos Entity View Post
It looks legit, but I can't find a real source...so it could be bullshit.
You probably already saw it but couldn't read the smaller text.

Spoiler for cover:
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 17:14   Link #18069
Mizo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: realm of tragedy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
You probably already saw it but couldn't read the smaller text.

Spoiler for cover:
lol , none really bother checking out that everyone was focused in Reine in her astral dress , anyway ...in that summary :"Takamiya Shinji" now sleeping inside Shidou , probably we going to meet him soon
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 18:18   Link #18070
tuckersister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
lol , none really bother checking out that everyone was focused in Reine in her astral dress , anyway ...in that summary :"Takamiya Shinji" now sleeping inside Shidou , probably we going to meet him soon
I said and called it. Shidou will talk to Shinji.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 18:46   Link #18071
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
You probably already saw it but couldn't read the smaller text.

Spoiler for cover:
Oh, thanks! Is there one for DAB4, too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I said and called it. Shidou will talk to Shinji.
He already did, kind of, in V18.

Also, nothing about 'Shinji Takamiya, sleeping within Shido Itsuka' implies a conversation. It it possible? Sure, maybe even likely - but claiming it does is more than jumping the gun.
__________________
Just finished my new avatar~
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 04:41   Link #18072
Mizo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: realm of tragedy
new announcement i dunno about what something vol 19 related
Spoiler for sample:
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 05:19   Link #18073
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
new announcement i dunno about what something vol 19 related
Spoiler for sample:
It's likely for a special slip cover - every Volume has had one, iirc.
__________________
Just finished my new avatar~
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 14:07   Link #18074
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
It’s for some kind of special illustration booklet by Tsunako.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 17:01   Link #18075
The Chaos Entity
Yes, I'm a girl?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
It’s for some kind of special illustration booklet by Tsunako.
As in, of old illustrations? Or including new ones?
__________________
Just finished my new avatar~
The Chaos Entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 17:59   Link #18076
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
It doesn’t specify. It’s a collaboration of sorts with DAL’s publisher Dragon Magazine. I think it’s saying if you buy volume 19 and Dragon Magazine’s November issue together by August 18, you get the booklet. But it doesn’t say what exactly is in it. It’s probably not a big illustration endeavor though since it’s basically a bonus item to promote volume 19 and Dragon Magazine’s November issue.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 17:38   Link #18077
DragonXX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDurukan View Post
Shido has quite a similar personality with Shinji and it's been ~1 year since he met with Reine. I think it would be weird if she didn't develop any feelings against Shido.
I still think we are heading to a battle between Reine who will break off from Mio and become her own being VS Mio.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-14, 22:43   Link #18078
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I still think we are heading to a battle between Reine who will break off from Mio and become her own being VS Mio.
Reine the mother vs Mio the lover
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 04:09   Link #18079
Mizo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: realm of tragedy
DAL Vol 19 / DAB 4 illustration are been leaked atm LOL
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-15, 04:24   Link #18080
Triok123
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
DAL Vol 19 / DAB 4 illustration are been leaked atm LOL
judging from the leaked images
Spoiler:
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, romance, science fiction, shounen, time travel, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.