AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-23, 05:36   Link #61
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Isshin only has the 3 months, (about 1 hr in the real world) and he's looking pretty much on his last reserves so it's probably almost been 1hr. Ichigo's been going hard at it dueling Zanichigo. Looks like we'll only get to see maybe the final part of their fight.
Remember that "someone was naughty" and so Gin wasn't able to drop them off close to Karakura Town, and so Aizen slow walked into town. So yeah, an hour could be right.

Speaking of slow walks and appearing out of nowhere, what do you think the odds are that when Aizen goes Vaizard, he gets a hockey mask and machete?

Chi-chi-chi-ka-ka-ka-kaa...
Old 2010-07-23, 10:34   Link #62
Slayerx

Quote:
"Are you expecting me to say "I found you?" Wrong. I simply stopped pretending to search for you."
UUHHG...
that line is just so... ahg...
I might have been a bit more excepting of something like "did you really think you could hide from me?"... it's a cliche loine, but still better than aizen's...

man, if aizen has to take his good sweet time, the least he could do is silently hunt them down...
Y'know what would really show off your superiority? JUST KILLING THEM!
Old 2010-07-23, 13:33   Link #63
kamyu

nah, he has to delay until ichigo finishes training. that way ichigo can have his hero entrance when aizen finally decides to actually kill one of them. also, ichigo has to have the opportunity to get hurt protecting them in the middle of the fight like against grimmjow.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:40   Link #64
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

You can tell that the plot's been moving at glacial speed when there are so few comments on the thread - in recent weeks the number of comments has been decreasing as intelligent theory becomes disproved and ridiculous suggestions proved - most recent conversations have been about the stupid plot twists Kubo's been pulling.
Old 2010-07-23, 14:22   Link #65
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Gin is a demon. Calling it now.

I mean if Gin IS backstabbing Aizen, that's the only thing I see happening.
Old 2010-07-23, 14:32   Link #66
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Dear God, this was the most pointless time-wasting chapter ever. The only thing Kubo is good for is his art and he's even slacking off there now:
Spoiler for Chapter 413:
Old 2010-07-23, 15:00   Link #67
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Dear God, this was the most pointless time-wasting chapter ever. The only thing Kubo is good for is his art and he's even slacking off there now:
Spoiler for Chapter 413:
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Mizuiro_Kojima
Old 2010-07-23, 15:11   Link #68
kitten320

^That's not what he meant.
Old 2010-07-23, 15:15   Link #69
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah, I know who he is. I was just pointing out that Kubo's laziness made him almost unrecognizable. -____-'
Old 2010-07-23, 15:17   Link #70
kamyu

/shrug
a lot of people have been forgetting minor characters and other details lately.
Old 2010-07-23, 15:26   Link #71
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

^Because less people are taking this manga seriously, and quite rightly so.
Old 2010-07-23, 15:37   Link #72
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
You can tell that the plot's been moving at glacial speed when there are so few comments on the thread - in recent weeks the number of comments has been decreasing as intelligent theory becomes disproved and ridiculous suggestions proved - most recent conversations have been about the stupid plot twists Kubo's been pulling.
Kubo: "You think the plot is moving at glacial speed? Wrong. I simply stopped pretending there is a plot."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 413:
I see nothing wrong with this pic, it's just that Kubo's art has changed over the years. Chizuru looked different as well, she's kind of cute now...

Although the chapter was pointless, I'm happy to see these characters again. Mizuiro's pretty awesome.
Old 2010-07-23, 16:01   Link #73
Hs Vi Germania
Please call me "senpai":)
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hs Vi Germania
Woah this is boring like hell. Why is that Aizen even stalking after them? It's just senseless to read it.
Old 2010-07-23, 17:40   Link #74
Dnous
wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hs Vi Germania View Post
Woah this is boring like hell. Why is that Aizen even stalking after them? It's just senseless to read it.
I guess its provoking Ichigo and Kubo's version of arrogance. It'd be more fun if he used Kyouka Suigetsu on them now and make them fight Ichigo when he got back. Or make them fight each other. Then he'd be somewhat evil instead of a douche.
Old 2010-07-23, 17:44   Link #75
ikorack

Mizuiro is a hidden bada**

Also is it just me or is gin the only one on Aizens side that hasn't switched completely to his dress-code?
Old 2010-07-23, 18:02   Link #76
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
im glad to see those characters back but im a little bored with the fact that nothing happens with them... if it was just for me, i would do a manga or anime just revolving around those characters in school. but this is bleach so im expecting a little more action and plot developement
Old 2010-07-23, 20:24   Link #77
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

So Aizen is now playing hide and seek while Kubo plants a ludicrous suggestion that out of nowhere there is tension between Aizen and Gin? LOL
Old 2010-07-24, 01:43   Link #78
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
im glad to see those characters back but im a little bored with the fact that nothing happens with them... if it was just for me, i would do a manga or anime just revolving around those characters in school. but this is bleach so im expecting a little more action and plot developement

*reads last bit about plot development*

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-24, 02:45   Link #79
Knjaz

Just 2 things caught my attention - Isshin looks like he not far from his limits, which means Ichigo is alrdy fighting for 2+ months... which also means, Ichigo wont have time to rest and thus wont be allowed to face Aizen at his (new) 100% (with corresponding consequences) (if he wins that inner fight at all, of course...)
For me, this chapter could consist of 1 page, lol.

P.S. The only problem with all this, that it's too logical.
Old 2010-07-24, 02:58   Link #80
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Just 2 things caught my attention - Isshin looks like he not far from his limits, which means Ichigo is alrdy fighting for 2+ months... which also means, Ichigo wont have time to rest and thus wont be allowed to face Aizen at his (new) 100% (with corresponding consequences) (if he wins that inner fight at all, of course...)
For me, this chapter could consist of 1 page, lol.

P.S. The only problem with all this, that it's too logical.
Thats why we all love Kubo lol... u never know whats going to happen inside his noodle
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread