AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-18, 04:52   Link #2281
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
You have to watch episode 2 first and then episode 1..
It also helps if you have the pacience to read many of the posts in the Suzumiya Haruhi section, in order to understand what's realy going on..

Its a nice serie for a few laughts Sowly, and its not long either.., only 14 episodes..
Go grab episode 2 now !

This is getting way off topic though..

So.., in order to fix it..

-

What is the type of tea that Shinku drinks ?
Has anyone ever thought about it.. ?

Edit :
@Solwy you made an Anju avi !
What does Shinku drink? Red tea, as I can see. One of those Ceylon types I think.

And no, Suiseiseki won't dare to even get near Suigintou. You had to admit, to all the dolls, she is one heck of a scary doll. And if Suiseiseki even dares to call Megu as 'chibi chibi', she is going to turn into junk in a flick of Gin's wings. Remember that Suiseiseki doesn't really last long when against Suigintou, even when Suigintou's walking around with no medium.

Remember what happened to Souseiseki. And remember how easily she trashed Suiseiseki, Souseiseki and Hinaichigo in season 1.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 05:49   Link #2282
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
What does Shinku drink? Red tea, as I can see. One of those Ceylon types I think.

And no, Suiseiseki won't dare to even get near Suigintou. You had to admit, to all the dolls, she is one heck of a scary doll. And if Suiseiseki even dares to call Megu as 'chibi chibi', she is going to turn into junk in a flick of Gin's wings. Remember that Suiseiseki doesn't really last long when against Suigintou, even when Suigintou's walking around with no medium.

Remember what happened to Souseiseki. And remember how easily she trashed Suiseiseki, Souseiseki and Hinaichigo in season 1.
I think she drinks whatever tea that suits her fancy at the time (poor Nori has no chance to keep up).

A fight between Sui and Gin there is no doubt in my mind that Gin would win, but bullying is a different thing altogether....
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 06:24   Link #2283
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon
I think she drinks whatever tea that suits her fancy at the time (poor Nori has no chance to keep up).

A fight between Sui and Gin there is no doubt in my mind that Gin would win, but bullying is a different thing altogether....
Look at this scenario.

"Suigintou, your chibi chibi medium...."

*Twack Twack Twack*

*Suiseiseki hanging on the wall with feathers stuck on her limbs*

Or...

Suigintou drinks yakult to discover it is sour milk.

"Why that no good worthless....."

Goes over to Jun's house via N-field.

*Twack Twack Twack*

Suiseiseki hanging on ceiling with feathers stuck on all her limbs.

Really, what kind of doll bullies another doll who is far stronger than her, and has no hesistation to stick feathers into another Rozen Maiden the moment she is annoyed by one?

Suiseiseki is digging her own grave by trying to bully Suigintou. And calling Suigintou junk won't help either, because that will only backfire and Suiseiseki would be running back to Jun, crying, because Suigintou just ripped off one of her arms.
Old 2006-04-18, 06:35   Link #2284
grey_moon

Quote:
Look at this scenario.

*Twack Twack Twack*

Or...

*Twack Twack Twack*

Really, what kind of doll bullies another doll who is far stronger than her, and has no hesistation to stick feathers into another Rozen Maiden the moment she is annoyed by one?

Suiseiseki is digging her own grave by trying to bully Suigintou. And calling Suigintou junk won't help either, because that will only backfire and Suiseiseki would be running back to Jun, crying, because Suigintou just ripped off one of her arms.

Thats only if we don't consider that Gin may have changed in S3. Who knows maybe twacking her sisters is no longer something she wishes for.
Old 2006-04-18, 06:41   Link #2285
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Well, still, knowing the nature of Suigintou, even if she doesn't want to crush her other sisters, she may actually consider using her feathers to do.....other nasty things. She may consider tearing off Suiseiseki's dress with her feathers, or using her feathers to hang Suiseiseki over a burning stove for half an hour, or maybe even hang her over the roof for half an hour.

And yeah, Suigintou knows the Jun can fix broken dolls. And with that knowledge, even if she doesn't want to destroy Suiseiseki, she would still seriously consider ripping off her limbs, seeing that she knew that Jun will fix it in an instance anyway.

Bullying Suigintou is like bullying Shinku. In other words, very very difficult and potentially risky. Jun tried to bully Shinku in season 1 before, and the results were.....ahem.....well, you know. I think the same can be said of Suigintou.
Old 2006-04-18, 06:47   Link #2286
grey_moon

Quote:
Well, still, knowing the nature of Suigintou, even if she doesn't want to crush her other sisters, she may actually consider using her feathers to do.....other nasty things. She may consider tearing off Suiseiseki's dress with her feathers, or using her feathers to hang Suiseiseki over a burning stove for half an hour, or maybe even hang her over the roof for half an hour.

And yeah, Suigintou knows the Jun can fix broken dolls. And with that knowledge, even if she doesn't want to destroy Suiseiseki, she would still seriously consider ripping off her limbs, seeing that she knew that Jun will fix it in an instance anyway.

Bullying Suigintou is like bullying Shinku. In other words, very very difficult and potentially risky. Jun tried to bully Shinku in season 1 before, and the results were.....ahem.....well, you know. I think the same can be said of Suigintou.
Can't argue with that
Old 2006-04-18, 06:55   Link #2287
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Ouch that hurts, after all I did for this thread...

These so call *traumatising* pictures posted are all for the greater good. Yes, I'm scarring your eyes and brains are all for you own good.

Blitz must be wishing it's him on the left
I didn't notice this at first. But yeah, I want to be on the left though. As for the first one with the preschoolers, they look they are going to jump a teacher.

Quote:

So, in other words, Suigintou will just tear off her sisters' limbs for fun and then let Jun repair them. Do we also know Suiseiseki and Souseiseki's favorite drink as well?
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 07:07   Link #2288
Flo
The Necessary Evil

It's that time again...

Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 07:08   Link #2289
Lost

Quote:
Look at this scenario.

*Twack Twack Twack*

Or...

*Twack Twack Twack*

When I read that I tot: "Hey that's cool--there is a reversal of roles, now Sui is in Hina's place, the one getting bullied, while Gin is the bully.." I mean, assuming Gin will have changed, and nothing serious will be wracked on Sui, I'd like to see how Sui copes with getting some of her own medicine

edit: WOOT!! HINA PWNS THE CRAP OUTTA EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 07:13   Link #2290
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
When I read that I tot: "Hey that's cool--there is a reversal of roles, now Sui is in Hina's place, the one getting bullied, while Gin is the bully.." I mean, assuming Gin will have changed, and nothing serious will be wracked on Sui, I'd like to see how Sui copes with getting some of her own medicine

edit: WOOT!! HINA PWNS THE CRAP OUTTA EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!
If Hina is revived, she can bully anyone with her menacing crayons and art materials!
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 07:22   Link #2291
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
If Hina is revived, she can bully anyone with her menacing crayons and art materials!
That's a bit harsh (on everyone around her), I think they would need a full time councillor to deal with the trauma of having their portrait done by her

Actually one of my favorite scenes is the opening of s2 when hina is hiding under juns bed and sui and sou turn up with their graffiti-ed items
Old 2006-04-18, 07:27   Link #2292
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
That's a bit harsh (on everyone around her), I think they would need a full time councillor to deal with the trauma of having their portrait done by her
No kidding ;P

Wow, you guys are awesome. The night goes by and the topic turns out to be like an ant's nest

And poor Shinku. She didn't deserve to be beheaded like that <_<

Quote:
Well, as far as I would think, Sui would bully Gin here and there, but I'd doubt that Gin would be able to lay a feather on her because of the whole fuss involved. I can very well imagine something worthy of a Drama-cd...

"Suigintou, that chibi-chibi medium of yours is bleeding on our floor again ~desu!"

"Why you little... how dare you speak of my medium that way? I will show you!" *Jumps over Suisei Seki*

"Ahh! Chibi-ningen, save me ~desu!" *Hides behind Jun*

*Gin hits Jun's chin and he falls down spinning, taking with him the tableware*

"Jun-Kun!" *Nori jumps over both, smashing Gin against Jun's back*

"Nori, what a reckless thing to do!" *Shinku takes a sip of her tea*

"JUUN! DON'T DIE! ... Unyuu... *Thinks*... DOG-PILE NANO!" *Hina jumps on top of Nori and the rest*

"... You guys... " *Sousei Seki gets pushed over the pile by accident*

"Hah, you're no match for the most intelligent of the Rozen Maiden ~kashira! I will show you how to dogpile!" *Kanaria smashes everyone*

"..Suigintou... That sounds fun!" *Megu joins them*

And by the time... I'd probably think that Gin would forget about what Sui said about Megu and just think about surviving :P

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"

Last edited by Zero Shinohara; 2006-04-18 at 07:49.
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 07:38   Link #2293
Lost

Quote:
Not to forget matches, unyuus, cookies, and perhaps a vacuum cleaner.
Old 2006-04-18, 07:41   Link #2294
grey_moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara
No kidding ;P

Wow, you guys are awesome. The night goes by and the topic turns out to be like an ant's nest

And poor Shinku. She didn't deserve to be beheaded like that <_<

Well, as far as I would think, Sui would bully Gin here and there, but I'd doubt that Gin would be able to lay a feather on her because of the whole fuss involved. I can very well imagine something worthy of a Drama-cd...

"Suigintou, that chibi-chibi medium of yours is bleeding on our floor again ~desu!"

"Why you little... how dare you speak of my medium that way? I will show you!" *Jumps over Suisei Seki*

"Ahh! Chibi-ningen, save me ~desu!" *Hides behind Jun*

*Gin hits Jun's chin and he falls down spinning, taking with him the tableware*

"Jun-Kun!" *Nori jumps over both, smashing Gin against Jun's back*

"Nori, what a reckless thing to do!" *Shinku takes a sip of her tea*

"DOG-PILE NANO!" *Hina jumps on top of Nori and the rest*

"... You guys... " *Sousei Seki gets pushed over the pile by accident*

"Hah, you're no match for the most intelligent of the Rozen Maiden ~kashira! I will show you how to dogpile!" *Kanaria smashes everyone*

"..Suigintou... That sounds fun!" *Megu joins them*

And by the time... I'd probably think that Gin would forget about what Sui said about Megu and just think about surviving :P
ROFL

The image that popped up in my head made me spit tea over my monitor, thank god I am at work
Old 2006-04-18, 07:42   Link #2295
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

IT IS BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH!

I stayed completely faithful to the anime

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Old 2006-04-18, 07:45   Link #2296
grey_moon

Quote:
IT IS BECAUSE IT'S THE TRUTH!

I stayed completely faithful to the anime
All you are missing is Hina screaming "Jun don't die" before she dives on the pile

@Flo - I think the picture of Jun u posted explains why he was bullied school...
Old 2006-04-18, 07:49   Link #2297
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

There, fixed Hina's part

Old 2006-04-18, 07:53   Link #2298
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
So, in other words, Suigintou will just tear off her sisters' limbs for fun and then let Jun repair them. Do we also know Suiseiseki and Souseiseki's favorite drink as well?
What I'm saying that if Suiseiseki decides to go and try to bully Suigintou, this is what's going to happen to her.

And Zero's scenario is very likely.

Don't know bout Suiseiseki's favourite drink, but I think Souseiseki prefers black tea.
Old 2006-04-18, 08:02   Link #2299
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Quote:
Don't know bout Suiseiseki's favourite drink, but I think Souseiseki prefers black tea
Suisei Seki and Hina Ichigo drink 2 cans of Red Bull in the morning. My only explanation for such energy

That's why you always see them lying down and sleepy in the afternoons

Edit:

Rofl, just got back my essay on a short history of anime and how the westernization of Anime went by, like the cuts and censoring. Got a 96.

Who thinks my Rozen Maiden topic will do a better job?

Old 2006-04-18, 08:13   Link #2300
Lost

Quote:
Edit:

Rofl, just got back my essay on a short history of anime and how the westernization of Anime went by, like the cuts and censoring. Got a 96.

Who thinks my Rozen Maiden topic will do a better job?
Care to share them both (the essays)? I'm curious to see what you wrote..

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural