AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-30, 02:24   Link #2761
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

so the source of power is "the pill" no need to train hard all you need is a magic pill.... I can already see it that children will take some drugs becouse they belive they will become ultra strong thanks to that...

if the bully doesnt burst in flames becouse of over usage of the pill... I will just lose feith in this series.... shioon was able to hold becouse of teh tech of distribution of ki in whole body
you and other are saying that is right for the bully (doesn't remember his name) explode just because him ate the pill?
the pill that Shion ate was the best of the best ,they said that to make "one" take hundreds of years and millions of dollar that even the "stalker dude" was searching the girl that "died" in the first series to recover that pill .

these new pill that the bully ate was at best the new ones make with Shion's blood.

about the chapter
at best Shion will use martial arts,because the "stalker dude" (doctor now) said if he use his "ki" has a chance that the "ki center" will break forever but is a possibility not 100% so is fine believe that shion will use his ki and be fine and beat the bully.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 02:44   Link #2762
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
you and other are saying that is right for the bully (doesn't remember his name) explode just because him ate the pill?
the pill that Shion ate was the best of the best ,they said that to make "one" take hundreds of years and millions of dollar that even the "stalker dude" was searching the girl that "died" in the first series to recover that pill .

these new pill that the bully ate was at best the new ones make with Shion's blood.
the thing is that the pill realeases lots of ki at once...shioons body was breaking apart becouse of it... so 9dragon teached him that black heaven tech for ultimate ki distribution... but he never teached this tech to others besides shioon

if this pill is similar to the one shioon ate... it should later couse for his body to break too... too much ki to weak distribution and poof body doesnt hold...

I remember that sera pumped lots of shioons blood back to his body so there shouldnt be much anymore... and if somone made a pill out of his blood then the one who ate's it... should pup out sooner as in shioons body the other drug is still in effect... the most powerfull one

I guess the thing that made shioon look different from this bully is that shioon was learning techs on his own and from a single observation.... 9dragon never teached him foot techniques... but shioon looked at him do it once and he got the idea how it works (which amazed even gromo)... the same goes for ki-strike... gromo showed him once and that was it... shioon trained and tries to understand how it works....

while bully is beign instructed move after move how to do it... it wasnt his own experiance and learning from observation.... here bully kicks a barrel i anger becouse he wants to learn a move to counter shioons move (like a crying child on the floor who wants a candy)

anyway I hope that shioon wont be knocked out and will start to fight even with his fragile ki-center... to kinda show the difference in experiance to the bully as its hard to watch this >_>
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 04:17   Link #2763
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Bully is boring, needs to die or be popped in the head. Seriously, he's like an annoying midboss which doesn't leave you alone

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 04:36   Link #2764
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I really can't understand why the captains take so much crap from that bully guy. I mean they instakill people who look at them wrong and suddenly this nobody starts yelling and screaming all crazy like and they just say ah ok lets do it your way then .... it's just weird most of the characters would repeatedly curb stomp the guy till he stopped raising his head, but some how he's managed to survive with that attitude.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 07:39   Link #2765
Johnny
Working the bags...

A-Team's is out and was waiting because the other had Shioon say that the bully and he were friends. I was like huh? Whereas A's has him saying they were school mates...

After reading this I wonder if he's winding down toward the end of this 2nd part. We have the rooftop battle the same as at the end of part 1 and one hated enemy battling his foe also like in part 1. Whose going to die this time around though? Referring to someone from the Shioonism cult, not the bully douche as his days are hopefully numbered anyways...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 07:58   Link #2766
Lummie

Did Changho end up first in a popularity poll or something? Or does the author feel some spiritual connection with this disturbing character?

Either way, I'm hoping the side-effects of the pills kick in soon so we can get rid of this cockroach.

Last edited by Lummie; 2012-11-30 at 11:59.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 08:07   Link #2767
roxassora
High Ranker

guys , why dont we give our pity to the bully .... try looking at the bully situation xD . Shioon has been unconciosly looking down on the bully and of course the bully felt very angry .... If some some weak guy who you always bully look down on you sure ur piss off xD

ps.. Relax guys , Shioon will become as badass as 9Arts xD...(Eventually)

Last edited by roxassora; 2012-11-30 at 09:31.
roxassora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 09:07   Link #2768
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

What a stupid chapter.
Old 2012-11-30, 09:55   Link #2769
Pacify

Sigh, kinda feel think I should stop following breaker weekly for awhile, its so un-satisfying at the moment. Mebe with a full volume out it won't be so bad
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 10:51   Link #2770
Awrya
U mad?

This will probably end in Shioon beating the bully again.
I wonder if they plan on making him reoccur every couple of chapters to be beaten by Shioon

Did Ryu (Street Fighter) invade The Breaker?
Old 2012-11-30, 11:01   Link #2771
Iron Maw
Banned

Changho was never an interesting character and feels like some extra should have been left way back in the first season. He adds absolutely nothing to the comic save for boredom.

Even though this arc only started a few chapters ago, its really dragging out with how many contrivances it using to make the S.U.C seem like a real threat to anyone other than Shioon. The worst part is how all of this could have mostly been avoided if Shioon had just not come school until he was recovered. I think we have a case of "PIS" (Plot Induced Stupidity) here. Meh

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-11-30 at 11:47.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 13:35   Link #2772
Xion Valkyrie

Shioon needs to unleash his Black Heaven and Earth technique and just school everyone here. That'd be a satisfactory way to hurry up and wrap up this arc so we can get the real players back in the game.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 18:52   Link #2773
Lummie

Read A-Team's version just to be sure I didn't get anything wrong in this chapter and recalled something.

CH95

Quote:
Gothic Captain: You still don't realize that all the 5 captains have been dispatched here.
Back to CH87

Quote:
SUC Boss: Send out the orders to the five captains -- except for Cool Guy! Tell them to drop everything, and focus all their power on getting rid of him.
Err what...

Going back to the "New Waves of the Murim" who were so called upcoming masters only to be crushed by one guy is another thing that irked me about this chapter. They pretty much got the fodder treatment. Going by captain #1's uniform, he looks like a martial artist from the Iron Fist School if anything.
Old 2012-11-30, 23:07   Link #2774
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Read A-Team's version just to be sure I didn't get anything wrong in this chapter and recalled something.

CH95

Back to CH87

Err what...

Going back to the "New Waves of the Murim" who were so called upcoming masters only to be crushed by one guy is another thing that irked me about this chapter. They pretty much got the fodder treatment. Going by captain #1's uniform, he looks like a martial artist from the Iron Fist School if anything.
Maybe it's that guy that Nine Arts "killed" back in Season 1. The true master of Iron Fist School. He could do it, especially since those guys weren't masters yet.

I can't believe the SUC captain would give a moon pearl to Chang-Ho, considering how rare it is, unless they just don't care about anything. So maybe that "pearl" was a fake? Or they were trying to see what it would do to someone who didn't have Shioon's particular blood vessel disorder? Well, now would be a good time for him to start coughing up blood and exploding from Ki-over use like Shioon is trying to warn him.

Two things wrong with staying out of school until he recovers. 1000 faces was already targeting Sae Hee. Do you REALLY want a replay of the "damsel in distress" hostage situation with her? In which case the SUC picks the fight location AGAIN, and we've already had quite a few people on this forum calling Shioon "stupid" for doing so.

"Impatient Guy" has already attacked Shioon directly in Sun Woo Moon's base. Shioon wouldn't be safe even there especially since "impatient guy" has already loudly proclaimed that he's going to kill Shioon at any cost.

As for using "Black heaven and earth" technique? Do the words "you use martial arts and your ki center will shatter permanently" have no meaning?

Chang-Ho is the true idiot here. "I was chosen by Nine arts!" Really? Did you even MEET Nine Arts? No, you just had a bunch of stuck up people giving you stuff of dubious origins. Furthermore, how many times have they slapped you around? Sure, you've got slick new moves, but have you even once stopped to consider the price? Or are you on just too much of an ego kick to care?
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 06:58   Link #2775
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Chang-Ho is the true idiot here. "I was chosen by Nine arts!" Really? Did you even MEET Nine Arts? No, you just had a bunch of stuck up people giving you stuff of dubious origins. Furthermore, how many times have they slapped you around? Sure, you've got slick new moves, but have you even once stopped to consider the price? Or are you on just too much of an ego kick to care?
Dude chill, he's on the pill. :'D
Old 2012-12-07, 01:35   Link #2776
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Chap 96 out
So shioon used his head and mastered another of the lightning step technique
Old 2012-12-07, 01:40   Link #2777
Johnny
Working the bags...

The author showed us that Shioon isn't completely inept so nobody should be able to bitch when he gets rescued in the next chapter I suppose...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 01:48   Link #2778
Pacify

Seems like Shion's plan of going back to school didn't work out so well lol

Here is to hoping he actually has to fight the big guy, since the big fella looks pretty serious about killing him
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 01:49   Link #2779
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well, it would be nice to see them fight but isn't Elder Kwon supposed to show up soon??
Old 2012-12-07, 02:36   Link #2780
Lummie

Isn't it about time this guy showed up?

I feel like he's completely forgotten in the story.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves