Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Watching preview...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2018-06-28, 23:11   Link #4063
PhoenixRising

Just checked the comments on the preview video again. Yukikaze who previously commented that he had a friend who worked with Studio Trigger left a few more spoilers. I don't know if they are true, but here is what he/she said:

Spoiler:
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 23:31   Link #4064
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Just checked the comments on the preview video again. Yukikaze who previously commented that he had a friend who worked with Studio Trigger left a few more spoilers. I don't know if they are true, but here is what he/she said:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler for The roles could get reversed:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 23:58   Link #4065
Blueknight78

Quote:

Spoiler:
you gonna really trusth that guy again even after what he told about the previous episode turned to be 'fake"??, i really doubt about it, it's time to stop to hear that "A person of the team is my friend and told that".
Old 2018-06-29, 00:43   Link #4066
PhoenixRising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
you gonna really trusth that guy again even after what he told about the previous episode turned to be 'fake"??, i really doubt about it, it's time to stop to hear that "A person of the team is my friend and told that".
No, not really. I normally sceptical of this sort of information. I'll pay attention to it, but I'll wait until the actual episode before determining whether they were right or not. But, I also agree that there will be deaths in this episode and that like Guido says maybe two or all of the nines will die in this episode.

Edit: There's also definitely gonna be some cliffhanger of some sort.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 2018-06-29 at 01:58.
Old 2018-06-29, 01:08   Link #4067
Blueknight78

Quote:
No, I normally take stuff like this with a grain of salt. I'll pay attention to it, but I'll wait until the actual episode before determining whether they were right or not.

But, I also agree with Guido that two maybe all of the nines will die next episode.
well if it is the "same guy again" will be weird if him was right here and wrong on previous, because how the guy lied to him in previous episode but now is telling the truth it's feel more like him giving his own prediction than actually "someone told" if was the same person, that is why really is hard take that spoilers really seruous or even possible, at last for me.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-06-29 at 02:34.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 06:11   Link #4068
Sacredus

Guys, really... That's obvious troll. This is not even Trigger series, it's A-1 Pictures anime. Trigger and CloverWorks are just helping them with some episodes. Not to even mention that Trigger part of series ended long ago.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 06:17   Link #4069
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I was thinking , what if the gender of the protagonist flip ? Honey in the franxx ?

Jk aside , Hachi and Nana this time also go into space , and i don't trust that fake Nana to taking care of the children .....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 06:33   Link #4070
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Also , why people not asking question why Gundam can operate in Space and on land perfectly ?
Because they were developed in Colonies in space? In the Gundam universe, half of humanity is in colonies in space and has been for decades so designing mechs for both space and land seems like a given. There's actually a scene in Gundam The Origin that shows the first mobile suit in development phase being tested in space battle. We don't ask because we assume the extensive testing was already done.

But the most important reason is that in Gundam, mobile suits are established to work both in space and on land from the beginning. It's not a sudden reveal close to the finale.

However in this show the mechs were designed by Dr Franxx but there's nothing to suggest they were designed with space in mind, nor any suggestion that they were tested in space. We'll probably get some belated footnote about it in the next episode at most. But just saying they're based off Klaxosaurs that happen to work in space isn't exactly thorough worldbuilding.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 06:47   Link #4071
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Gundam was also at first designed for surface combat and later model add thruster to move in space , however they still need the navy to carry them around and only advance model can achieve atmosphere re-entry .

Franxx unit can operate in space as long as it have oxygen supply and thruster to move around , and this time they also have modification ( that black armor they are wearing ) .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 08:33   Link #4072
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Gundam was also at first designed for surface combat and later model add thruster to move in space,
That's mostly for series like Gundam Wing when Sandrock & Heavyarms need additional thrusters in space. But in the original UC-verse Mobile Suit Gundam, the RX-78-2 Gundam was built to fight in both space and land without the need to add more thrusters. Most Gundams only need assistance in the form of additional armaments or backpack when it needs to fly in the atmosphere or dive deep in the ocean. But even on those fronts, there are Gundams that were built to be able to fly (eg. Wing Gundam, duh) or dive deep (eg. Abyss Gundam & Forbidden Gundam series).

Also, why did you start to bring up Gundam again? You want this thread to be derailed?
Old 2018-06-29, 11:19   Link #4073
PhoenixRising

New news bulletin.

According to Animenewsnetwork, due to Yuichiro Umehara's hospitalization because of his autoimmune disease. They are replacing Goro's voice actor with Daiki Hamano for episodes 23 and 24 of Darling in the Franxx.

Daiki's biggest roles are Go Onizuka from Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS and Dante Mogro from Iron-blooded Orphans. So I wonder how that will turn out ?

Link is below:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...hamano/.133582
Old 2018-06-29, 11:49   Link #4074
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Daiki's biggest roles are Go Onizuka from Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS and Dante Mogro from Iron-blooded Orphans. So I wonder how that will turn out ?
Eh, really? Both Dante & Go are buff characters with deep and manly voices. Let's see if Daiki has that range to replicate previous Goro's voice. This should be interesting.

Those of you who want to listen to Daiki's voice as Go Onizuka in YGO Vrains may check this out (the guy with the yellow hair):
Spoiler for plot point in the series:
Old 2018-06-29, 12:41   Link #4075
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Gundam was also at first designed for surface combat and later model add thruster to move in space , however they still need the navy to carry them around and only advance model can achieve atmosphere re-entry .

Franxx unit can operate in space as long as it have oxygen supply and thruster to move around , and this time they also have modification ( that black armor they are wearing ) .
I mean I'm not sure why anybody would get hung up over Franxx in space either. It's not like they were ever designed with realism in mind what with the doggy sex position and the whole "only children with functional sex organs can pilot them for some reason" bullshit. The fact that they can operate in space is hardly my concern.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 14:31   Link #4076
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Guys, really... That's obvious troll. This is not even Trigger series, it's A-1 Pictures anime. Trigger and CloverWorks are just helping them with some episodes. Not to even mention that Trigger part of series ended long ago.
The trigger part ended when the aliens showed up because with gainax and now trigger it's always aliens
Old 2018-06-29, 18:03   Link #4077
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Sega is gonna sue these guys

https://twitter.com/CliffordChapin/s...26857982103554
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 19:23   Link #4078
Twi

Video from this guy is out again:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-06-30, 10:05   Link #4079
PhoenixRising

Darling in the Franxx Episode 23 Post-Livestream Impressions
*Spoiler warnings definitely apply.

Spoiler:

Edit: This doesn't relate to this particular episode, but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Spoiler:

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 2018-06-30 at 19:31.
Old 2018-06-30, 10:24   Link #4080
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Spoiler for Just to be sure.:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote