AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-25, 17:47   Link #2901
jopjopjop

Personally, I'd like the Millicas one. So we would Issei and the others are already far into their relationships.

And the short stories would feature some of flashbacks or stories that he was told about the Gremory group's daily lives and adventures.

@GB All things must come to an end.
Old 2014-02-25, 17:51   Link #2902
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Ishibumi has said that after HS DxD ends he hasn't decided if to continue DxD or do a book starting Millicas.
Heah I remember that he said that in an afterword, and that could be a way to go on with the storie, like millicas been the mc now and issei as a guide like azezel is
Old 2014-02-25, 17:52   Link #2903
GBFirestorm

Smile

True all things come to an end but not yet
Old 2014-02-25, 17:58   Link #2904
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

i don't really hate millicas but i don't actually wanna see a novel revolving around him.
since issei and the girls would become secondary characters and they're the reason i fell in love with this.

also millicas would end up being a perfectish type character wich is boring.
since he's got everything going for him (looks/power/money/reputation) a harem setting would be boring too wich would also mean no fan service.

no fan service = no sales = rejected before it's even started.

we need a college DxD where everything keeps going with issei and the girls.
i mean we still have pro rating games/ hundred's of gods to fight/ waay more development with the girls.
it's too good to end now!
Old 2014-02-25, 18:01   Link #2905
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

It would be better if we let this mini thread for another moment, right now we dont even have a single flag saying that the serie will end any time soon
Old 2014-02-25, 18:03   Link #2906
GBFirestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i don't really hate millicas but i don't actually wanna see a novel revolving around him.
since issei and the girls would become secondary characters and they're the reason i fell in love with this.

also millicas would end up being a perfectish type character wich is boring.
since he's got everything going for him (looks/power/money/reputation) a harem setting would be boring too wich would also mean no fan service.

no fan service = no sales = rejected before it's even started.
Have to agree with all you said which is why I want it to carry on. Still we can only keep reading the Afterword sections and hope for the best
Old 2014-02-25, 18:06   Link #2907
Tbolt

I don't think anyone would be happy if DxD ended with "And everyone lived happily ever after ".
Old 2014-02-25, 18:08   Link #2908
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Maybe like "and issei finally got serious and fucked all the girls in a prrfect night of pleasure and ecchi, the end"
Old 2014-02-25, 18:11   Link #2909
GBFirestorm

I am hoping he ends up marrying all of them. I know I am a sucker for happy endings lol. Wonder how many children he will have...
Old 2014-02-25, 18:14   Link #2910
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
I am hoping he ends up marrying all of them. I know I am a sucker for happy endings lol. Wonder how many children he will have...
azazel said the same damn thing he wanted to make a bet with sirzerchs on how many kids issei is gonna have.
at this point it'l be atleast a dozen for sure.
Old 2014-02-25, 18:16   Link #2911
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Devil have low rate birth, but he has 10 girls at the moment and 10 000 years to make a new record in how much kids one devil can have
Old 2014-02-25, 18:18   Link #2912
Tbolt

9 to 15 kids in every grade from kindergarten to seniors in HS. Year after Year after Year. lol
Old 2014-02-25, 18:21   Link #2913
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

More brothers and sisters than the ones in brother conflict
Old 2014-02-25, 18:23   Link #2914
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

if he does everyone once a day thats 10 shots even if only 1 shot in a 1000 is a winner

10 x 365 = 3650 times a year x let's say 1000 years? = 3650000 times / 1000 = 3650 kids in a thousand years

stop it issei it's enough!!!!
imagine sirzech pulling his hairs out
azazel sitting at the side mumbling we didn't know.. how could we possibly know..

hmm maybe just 10 times a week then? thats 40 a month x 12 = 480 times a year x 1000 = 480000 /1000 = 480 kids in a thousand years
that's atleast 5 kids every 10 years!

issei is gonna need a bigger house.
Old 2014-02-25, 18:24   Link #2915
kikix

Quote:
Granted his love for love, virtually endless lifespan, reputation (of a pervert) to uphold...and a bunch of girls that want to bear his children (with Xenovia, Kuroka and Koneko being more than vocal enough about that)...I'm going to say...a whole lot of em.

Also, it is possible Issei would be in a "sequel" as a "Maou". Remember the talk between (I think) Sirzechs and Azazel, after they left Hades (if I remember correctly)? They were talking about times changing and new kind of power, not the power of individual but a whole group, changing the world. To me, that seemed like a flag for having Issei turn the devil world around.
That being said, I don't think Issei will be the main character anymore.

Also, I believe that in one of the afterwords, the author said that if there will be a Shiva arc, it would be the last one, since Hindu gods have hacked skills. If they beat Shiva, they will be able to beat anyone...

For that reason, I don't think there will be a continuation of Highschool DxD with Issei as main character. The power creep is simply too great. How do you explain countless enemies that somehow managed to hide the fact of being stronger than the strongest gods?! There's no reasonable way. And there's only so much power that one can gain before adding anything more won't really be fun. If Issei will have the power to blast off a whole continent within seconds, what kind of opponents would be necessary to actually be a challenge to him...Also, what kind of power up could he get...Rizevim works because of his sacred gear canceler, but it cannot exactly be reused for countless enemies in the future.
Old 2014-02-25, 18:33   Link #2916
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
if he does everyone once a day thats 10 shots even if only 1 shot in a 1000 is a winner

10 x 365 = 3650 times a year x let's say 1000 years? = 3650000 times / 1000 = 3650 kids in a thousand years

stop it issei it's enough!!!!
imagine sirzech pulling his hairs out
azazel sitting at the side mumbling we didn't know.. how could we possibly know..

hmm maybe just 10 times a week then? thats 40 a month x 12 = 480 times a year x 1000 = 480000 /1000 = 480 kids in a thousand years
that's atleast 5 kids every 10 years!

issei is gonna need a bigger house.
Why did you multiply by 1000 then divide again by 1000?

And I think you forgot to factor in the time of pregnancy.
Old 2014-02-25, 18:36   Link #2917
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Why did you multiply by 1000 then divide again by 1000?

And I think you forgot to factor in the time of pregnancy.
the first 1000 is the amount of years
the second one was my guess on how many chances he'd have to actually impregnate someone wich was 1 in a thousand

about the pregnancy i don't even know how long that takes for devils and the different species like fallen angels/angels and the nekomata so i didn't even try
all i did was make a guess
Old 2014-02-25, 18:36   Link #2918
okelly

is he only going to live 10000 years he is a dragon as his base form ?
Old 2014-02-25, 18:41   Link #2919
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okelly View Post
is he only going to live 10000 years he is a dragon as his base form ?
azazel and issei already checked and his lifespan is going between 0 and infinite thanks to his new body that has great red/ophis energy/flesh in it
but when koneko does her senjutsu it stabilize's so yes its 10000 years
Old 2014-02-25, 18:45   Link #2920
okelly

to kikix what abut the new world that no one knows abut he might have to save that world to
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life