AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-10, 20:21   Link #4001
ImperialFlameGod8190

That was something i must say. Must admit i had a few good laughs as usual.

Whether Maru stays or not idk but i wouldnt be surprised the reality is (if she stays) the person this spells doom for is Chitoge not onodera like one would guess from the original way this started. Because you can tell from this chapter Onodera is still high on the charts and higher then Chitoge.

Even maru can tell from the simple interactions raku likes Onodera far more and she calls him on it (he denies it but her reaction tells it all) unlike with chitoge and you can see maru getting sorta heartbroken

The ending though that was very well done. She kisses him and gets away with it by pretending it was a charm from her homeland. The fact she can actually speak japanese was the best twist there is and its one that makes it very amusing if she comes to Japan
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 00:08   Link #4002
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wellllll.... it's not bad to see non-tsundere Chitoge version...
good bye and please don't tell me that she is going to be a new classmate
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 01:08   Link #4003
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Maru is like the combination of Chitoge (her appearance, obviously) and Onodera (her.... naivette and shy/sweetness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
so princess would meet chitoge and tell her that raku likes onodera
Yeah, this is what I'm expecting as well
Old 2014-09-11, 04:20   Link #4004
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
wellllll.... it's not bad to see non-tsundere Chitoge version...
good bye and please don't tell me that she is going to be a new classmate
Whether she becomes a classmate or not is the million dollar question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

Yeah, this is what I'm expecting as well
The funny thing is that would be a dumb move to reveal raku likes onodera mainly because Maru doesnt really know Chitoge's own feelings and that would be unnecessary
Old 2014-09-11, 17:33   Link #4005
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
please....just..please....

there is a 99 of probability that she is going to become "the new transfer student"...we all know that...but some of us just want to believe

Quote:
The funny thing is that would be a dumb move to reveal raku likes onodera mainly because Maru doesnt really know Chitoge's own feelings and that would be unnecessary
but that is a good move....if the princess mention that raku like onondera..maybe...just maybe...this can trigger a better chitoge romance/plot/add here yours dreams......(we want development...)

but its unlikely...the princess is already part of the harem..and we know the rest.....
Old 2014-09-11, 17:41   Link #4006
OhHaiThar

I'd ship MarushaxRaku right now just for the heat of the moment; spontaneous love ftw, but then that ship's gonna come crashing down pretty quickly qq. *sigh* Latest chapter was pretty casual, surprising end for that chapter though. Slow chapters are the best ^~^

Last edited by OhHaiThar; 2014-09-11 at 17:55.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 17:54   Link #4007
OhHaiThar

Quote:
The lord of anime plot devices. I bow down to you sir. If they pull this out on us here that just means more comedy chapters, but if they're willing to cut down a character we'd be getting more development... Hmmm... which one do I want. Of course I want to see Maru in the Harem but it feels unlikely.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 18:48   Link #4008
Death Usagi
Banned

She is a princess, a political figure, so I doubt she will transfer in. More like they have to differentiate Chitoge and Maruusha if she does, so I highly doubt it.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 19:01   Link #4009
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
She is a princess, a political figure, so I doubt she will transfer in.

that is if the common sense work in the manga world.. hentai world....or any rom-com world

Quote:
The lord of anime plot devices.
holy batman..
Old 2014-09-11, 20:34   Link #4010
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
On the contrary, because Maru is under impression that Toge and Raku is just a friend like the latter said, Maru could just tell Toge her experience with Raku that day on their girls talk before they part away. Including open up to Toge about her new unrequited love because Maru knows Raku likes Onodera, and Maru probably already realize Onodera likes Raku as well
Old 2014-09-11, 21:35   Link #4011
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Its funny the moment i saw the second page the chapter pretty much became predictable and dammit i wish i was wrong but i was completely right. Anybody with semi decent knowledge of harems saw this coming without even reading the chapter.

For those who havent read the chapter if you value your sanity please do not because its utterly horrible one phrase and the chapter is explained

Princess that looks like Chitoge.

Thats all you need to know about the chapter and you dont really have to read it (but do it anyway and vent with us all)

EDIT: I'm gonna call this right now. Within 2 chapters this princess is going to transfer into Raku's school live in Raku's house and become another fiancee for Raku. I pray to god i'm wrong but really i can see this coming to a large degree... but seriously i hope i'm wrong
Well this was my prediction when it first happened sadly at the moment it hasnt been confirmed but its getting to the near end of her arc. I'm fascinated by next week if for no other reason then to see what the hell they do next.

I pray to god she doesnt transfer but the chances of it happening are high as for what that will do i dont know since so far only chitoge and onodera know about the princess and nobody knows about the feelings it could be a firestorm like no other but idk whats gonna happen but it will be interesting
Old 2014-09-11, 23:22   Link #4012
Chosen_Hero

Maruusha: You two seem close...

Me: *thinks back to ebery interaction they've had* , yeah, no they are not, they are still the same as when the manga started, but still good joke.

I really hope Maruusha tells Chitoge, maybe that will finally kickstart the next plotline, if not this arc was a complete waste of pages.
Old 2014-09-12, 01:43   Link #4013
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Spoiler for Ch. 138:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 02:44   Link #4014
larethian

Quote:
Well this was my prediction when it first happened sadly at the moment it hasnt been confirmed but its getting to the near end of her arc. I'm fascinated by next week if for no other reason then to see what the hell they do next.

I pray to god she doesnt transfer but the chances of it happening are high as for what that will do i dont know since so far only chitoge and onodera know about the princess and nobody knows about the feelings it could be a firestorm like no other but idk whats gonna happen but it will be interesting
Haven't been checking in lately. But I'm so glad I stop spending money on this series and stop reading it altogether for months.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 04:02   Link #4015
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Haven't been checking in lately. But I'm so glad I stop spending money on this series and stop reading it altogether for months.
its funny but really i dont completely blame you for that it got stagnant
Old 2014-09-12, 04:08   Link #4016
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Maruusha: You two seem close...

Me: *thinks back to ebery interaction they've had* , yeah, no they are not, they are still the same as when the manga started, but still good joke.

I really hope Maruusha tells Chitoge, maybe that will finally kickstart the next plotline, if not this arc was a complete waste of pages.
Chosen you're in complete denial bro. Onodera and Raku are close and their closer then chitoge and Raku despite the fake relationship and you should easily be able to see it.
Old 2014-09-12, 04:51   Link #4017
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

On the other note, people might see Maru as the so-called "plot device of temptation" for Raku to attract on Chitoge even more.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 05:49   Link #4018
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I finally understand what is wrong with Raku. He's afraid of affection. Maru kisses him and he tells her it's not good, Mari hugs him whenever she can and he pushes her away. He has commitment issues that he needs to solve.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 05:55   Link #4019
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
I finally understand what is wrong with Raku. He's afraid of affection. Maru kisses him and he tells her it's not good, Mari hugs him whenever she can and he pushes her away. He has commitment issues that he needs to solve.
comically enough i think its actually the exact opposite. He's not afraid of affection he's afraid of the price of affection. Raku may seem dense on the surface (and i can see why most say that) but in his mind i think he's well aware of the dangers of things proceeding as they are. Inevitably Raku will have to hurt the feelings of at least 3 girls possibly 4 once all the answers are revealed and he seems far too nice for that. how aware of chitoge's true feelings he is idk but this is coming in for an extremely unhappy ending. I think he's actually more aware of who the promise girl is then he cares to admit.

Or maybe he's just an idiot whose unaware of everything and is rejecting girls feelings because he's already decided on an end girl and until her feelings are revealed its all just bothersome to him.
Old 2014-09-12, 07:56   Link #4020
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Seriously, why those girls still love Raku? This guy is just a normal guy..really normal guy. Nothing special or outstanding about him except his family background.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life