AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-05-22, 19:20   Link #721
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Moka Cute VS Moka Vampire. That's what Iam waiting for in the manga. Could happen if there's a gamma Hulk separation machine made by Doc Samson. LOL j/k

Anyways I still have yet to see the other girls save that day by themselves without relying on the combo of Tsukune and Moka.
Old 2008-05-22, 20:53   Link #722
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Actually such a kind of story doesn't seem too absurd, could imagine it happening in the real plot as well. Besides that looking in the distant future I think Moka can very likely become her own biggest rival when it comes to Tsukune, I mean we already know he likes her the most but admits that he has feelings for the inner Moka too. Very strange situation because if he chooses one he kinda is with both of them anyway. Still I couldn't choose. Could you?
For some reason, I don't see the big question as being which Moka Tsukune will choose - it's almost a moot point that he'll choose Akayashi Moka. I think the real question would be - can Akayashi Moka decide between being a vampire or being with Tsukune? Would she risk her status, her power, and her family for Tsukune's sake or possibly even his life?
Old 2008-05-22, 22:23   Link #723
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
O.O ... Sounds like it could be interesting. I can help write it!! C'mon c'mon! *whines*

enough with the whining; I'll take whatever help I can get for writing fanfic. I have the basic outline all set, now it's just filling in the details, and that mostly comes with the part of the type of monster that will be clashing with InnerMoka. I want it to be based off a real demon, but my Japanese mythology isn't exactly what you'd call up to speed. Pulling something out of my ass for the sake of the story... possible, but a last resort

anyways, I'll PM you or something with further details if you want

argh... still two more weeks before ch.8... but at least I can wait, and have plenty of things to occupy me in the meanwhile
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 01:11   Link #724
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Outter Moka is the fake Moka, Eventually the two personalities will merge, IMO. No doubt in my mind that Tsukune will eventually gain full control of his vampiric blood. I see Moka being punished in the future though for turning Tsukune, and Tsukune rescuing her.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 01:26   Link #725
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Outter Moka is the fake Moka, Eventually the two personalities will merge, IMO. No doubt in my mind that Tsukune will eventually gain full control of his vampiric blood. I see Moka being punished in the future though for turning Tsukune, and Tsukune rescuing her.
i hope that they don't merge, i like the 2 personalities and it wouldn't feel right if they merged into 1.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 02:03   Link #726
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The only reason why Moka has the Rosary was because she wasn't able to suppress her powers as it was too strong, so until she's able to do so, she needs it to be able to coexist in the human world. Its what gave birth to outer Moka. Eventually it won't be needed anymore, I rather have them merge than having one disappear, it'll also make a really odd, yet kinky relationship if they remain seperate. Tsukune also has feelings for inner Moka as well... so it makes the most sense if both personalities became one.
Old 2008-05-23, 04:36   Link #727
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
The only reason why Moka has the Rosary was because she wasn't able to suppress her powers as it was too strong, so until she's able to do so, she needs it to be able to coexist in the human world. Its what gave birth to outer Moka. Eventually it won't be needed anymore, I rather have them merge than having one disappear, it'll also make a really odd, yet kinky relationship if they remain seperate. Tsukune also has feelings for inner Moka as well... so it makes the most sense if both personalities became one.
Hmm kind and cute with some ass whooping abilities? Sounds nice but in the end I have to agree with cyberdemon. I don't want those two characters to vanish so I'd rather go with the personality-seperation-by-magic-or-machine-theory
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 07:36   Link #728
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Hey, it's not like it hasn't been done before. Look at 3x3 Eyes, the main chara in that story had a relationship with a girl that has two distinct personalities and it worked out.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 07:53   Link #729
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The outer Moka just shoves and trows stuff. The inner moka goes head to head.

If ever they separate that would be cool. Yukari can be a source of their separation by magic if ever there's gonna be an chapter.
Old 2008-05-23, 08:55   Link #730
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
enough with the whining; I'll take whatever help I can get for writing fanfic. I have the basic outline all set, now it's just filling in the details, and that mostly comes with the part of the type of monster that will be clashing with InnerMoka. I want it to be based off a real demon, but my Japanese mythology isn't exactly what you'd call up to speed. Pulling something out of my ass for the sake of the story... possible, but a last resort

anyways, I'll PM you or something with further details if you want

argh... still two more weeks before ch.8... but at least I can wait, and have plenty of things to occupy me in the meanwhile
when the fan fic is done, can you pls supply a link to the story?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 10:05   Link #731
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Having them seperate will be an even more massive issue... cause who will end up with Tsukune? both sides like him, and he likes both sides as well. And I doubt there'll be sharing as Tsukune seems more of a one women type of guy. It just won't make sense from a plot stand point as well.
Old 2008-05-23, 10:30   Link #732
dosetsu

Quote:
Uh, wasn't it stated that she got the rosary to goto the human world to find her mother, who also sealed her powers, not because they were "too strong?"
dosetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 10:40   Link #733
Julius Firefocht

Quote:
Having them seperate will be an even more massive issue... cause who will end up with Tsukune? both sides like him, and he likes both sides as well. And I doubt there'll be sharing as Tsukune seems more of a one women type of guy. It just won't make sense from a plot stand point as well.
It would become a situation similar to Sia and Kikyou from Shuffle. One body, two personalities. If Rin can handle that, I am sure Tsukune can too, especially since I consider Tsukune a better person as compared to Rin.

Here's a sneak preview:
_____

Moka: Tsukune, how much do you love me?

Tsukune: Very very much, Moka. Words fail to describe my love.

Moka (blushes): I'm glad to hear that.

Vampire Moka (sudden change in voice and personality): You had better love me very, very much. Or else there will be hell to pay, you hear me, Tsukune?

Tsukune:

Vampire Moka (mumbles away while blushing lightly): Anyway, I still see you as food supply. Food supply, you hear me? Just food supply that I happen to love.....

Tsukune: Huh? What did you say again?

Moka (jumping on Tsukune): Nothing! I love you!
_____

Yeah, something like this. I think.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 10:48   Link #734
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Vampire Moka (mumbles away while blushing lightly): Anyway, I still see you as food supply. Food supply, you hear me? Just food supply that I happen to love.....
I loled!

Those are the punch lines that made Tsukune and Moka comedy tandem funny.
Old 2008-05-23, 11:11   Link #735
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I've been kissing my hot pizzas fresh from the oven before so there's nothing that can suprise me
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 08:47   Link #736
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No new chapter yet....Iam getting excited on what's gonna happen on both manga seasons of the manga.
Old 2008-05-25, 09:26   Link #737
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Uh... what? Moka looking for her mom? I don't remember something like that happening... Sorry, you might be thinking of something else, Moka went to live in human society to try to coexist, but her vampiric blood was too strong to suppress, the silver hair and red eyes with cat slit pupils would make her stick out like a sore thumb, thats the purpose of the rosary.
Old 2008-05-25, 09:33   Link #738
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Uh... what? Moka looking for her mom? I don't remember something like that happening... Sorry, you might be thinking of something else, Moka went to live in human society to try to coexist, but her vampiric blood was too strong to suppress, the silver hair and red eyes with cat slit pupils would make her stick out like a sore thumb, thats the purpose of the rosary.
actually it is revealed in one chapter that going after her mom was areason she came to the human world.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 09:38   Link #739
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well, right or wrong, she still went to the human "world" and had to suppress her vampiric nature and tried to coexist for whatever reason. The end result is the same. I'll re read the manga, but this whole mother thing feels new to me.
Old 2008-05-25, 09:50   Link #740
TigerII
Pilot in Training

The mother statement is in Seasin II chapter 3 page 20.

Spoiler for The page and statement. Do not look if you have not started Season II.:
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire