AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-06-27, 17:22   Link #1441
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Blood is the obvious reason, but as has been discussed multiple times, both sides of Moka are in his harem (and despite you Mizore people, both sides are also the leads of his harem)

also, for the 'pride' weakness- you'll find that in any anime/manga, pride is the downfall of a character. Lelouch of Code Geass is probably the most recent example, but there's plenty more. Heck, in FMA Pride was one of the baddies as a Homoculus. I'm wondering about the day that Inner's pride gets the best of her (since, if you'll notice, Vampires are noted to be among the strongest youkai, but I don't believe it's ever been stated that they're Top Dog... after all, werewolves are also claimed to be up there [or this could've just been Gin promoting himself], so if the author ever decides to bring in an ever stronger youkai...)

but if she was gotten, why do I see Tsukune going Vamp/Ghoul mode to save her?

and as for non-canon characters like Kyero- once I actually start on the next chapter of fanfic, there will be a character who defeats InnerMoka (I'll post it for y'all to see), but that one's weakness will hopefully be out of left field

... just as long as I keep my personal creation out of this stuff, as we don't need a near-god being showing up and beating the crap out of ALL of them.
:O Kyero's gonna be in your fan fic? i'm honored lol

Moka kicks Kyero in the head but kyero doesn't budge and just grabs her leg and slam her into the ground. if you want help with thinking of the stuff he does let me know :P

anyways Kyero is a Hybrid of Combat/Range and spell... but mostly his strong attacks involve him getting close.... like his Erupting Burning Finger (not entirely the same as Domon's XD)

"This heart of mine is Burning red.. and with this erupting hand of mine.. I will Destroy YOURS!! ...... Erupting!!!.... BURNING!... FINGER!!!!!!...." *slams Shiva into the ground causing a Volcano like explosion obliterating Shiva*
Old 2008-06-27, 17:50   Link #1442
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I never said Kyero was going to be in the fic... but, it's possible, as ideas spring up all the time in my head, that I may put Kyero in another fic

and include the Green Mage in that as well (as for who the Green mage is... my personal creation, and not one that anyone from pretty much any series would want to cross, but this is going off topic so i'll therefore explain another time)

EDIT: wait, now I remember why I brought up Kyero and OC's... even though where she came from is not original, the character of Lorelei that will be in the fic I'm working on would count as an elemental user, that of water/mist

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 18:03   Link #1443
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Tsukune is going to eventually have to deal with real vampires, those related to Moka no doubt, and during the climax of it, Tsukune is going to gain full control of his vampiric blood, thats my theory.
Since it would be nice to see Tsukune controling all of his vampiric blood, I wouldn't like to see him saving the day... I'd prefer somekind of super Moka or something. I've already seen to many guys saving the day and I rather see i female character this time.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 18:11   Link #1444
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

The problem here is that it is female characters saving the day in the majority of chapters (and most of those would be InnerMoka)

I for one need a bit more of Tsukune saving the day, and everyone else wants to see Mizore saving the day

Old 2008-06-27, 18:41   Link #1445
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune was the one to save the day on the major battles in part one, against the student enforcers president and glasses man, I forget his name, during the school festival. Also, Tsukune saved Moka from being raped by that "yakuza" guy too. I think Tsukune has done a good job.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 19:00   Link #1446
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
)

EDIT: wait, now I remember why I brought up Kyero and OC's... even though where she came from is not original, the character of Lorelei that will be in the fic I'm working on would count as an elemental user, that of water/mist
she and Kyero could fight and kyero would be on the brink of death then gets saved my Mizore XD

(just a idea =\ )

or we all could do a new Rosario to Vampire RP all together, new characters and such.
Old 2008-06-27, 19:10   Link #1447
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
I'm really interested in Tsukune's development. As for a vamp tho iunno, I rather him gain control over the ghoul side than the vamp, but then again i guess a ghoul is just an uncontrollable vamp anyways so i guess it wouldn't matter. I don't know how much i'de expect to see Tsukune tho fighting moka's family. Maybe vampire enemies, but i wouldn't go as far as her family, unless one of her older sisters is jealous or something. I don't think her father who was understanding enough to allow her to go to school in the human world + wear the Rosario would have a problem with Tsukune, maybe a friendly battle to test his strength and whether hes worthy for moka, but as a full blown battle against her family i just don't see that happening.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 19:16   Link #1448
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

We need new chapters to see what developments are gonna happen to them power, relationships, family and new enemies and characters. Tsukune has not yet kissed any of the girls, hope in season2 he would. Unlike in the anime ending of season one! LOL 5 Capuchu! Lucky bastard!
Old 2008-06-27, 19:19   Link #1449
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Exactly, the term "ghoul" that is used on Tsukune is his berserked side, which causes his mind and body to corrode. But if he's able to control it, its considered "Vampire"

Anyway, I don't expect Tsukune to be duking it out with Moka's sisters, I think Moka is the one to be fighting them. But I don't doubt that her family has vampires that they have hired and what not. Kinda like a Yakuza sorta deal. I believe Tsukune would be fighting against those.
Old 2008-06-27, 20:26   Link #1450
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

How about this:

Moka's father: "Tsukune, I understand that you wish to marry (or be in a relationship/get intimate) with one of my daughers."

Tsukune: Y-yes sir!

Moka's fathe: *evil grin* then, you must fight and defeat all of my henchmen!

*10 or more vampire yakuza emerge from behind doors and whatnot as Tsukune [anics*

Moka: Please, Tsukune, be careful!

&this causes Tsukune to go Vamp Mode and proceed to fight the Yakuza vampires*

Old 2008-06-27, 20:34   Link #1451
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
How about this:

Moka's father: "Tsukune, I understand that you wish to marry (or be in a relationship/get intimate) with one of my daughers."

Tsukune: Y-yes sir!

Moka's fathe: *evil grin* then, you must fight and defeat all of my henchmen!

*10 or more vampire yakuza emerge from behind doors and whatnot as Tsukune [anics*

Moka: Please, Tsukune, be careful!

&this causes Tsukune to go Vamp Mode and proceed to fight the Yakuza vampires*
Lol he needs inner moka's permission before that happens haha, and she wont give it up that easy. To be honest i see tsukune having to have a match with inner moka to win her over that'd be interesting xD

Quote:
Anyway, I don't expect Tsukune to be duking it out with Moka's sisters, I think Moka is the one to be fighting them. But I don't doubt that her family has vampires that they have hired and what not. Kinda like a Yakuza sorta deal. I believe Tsukune would be fighting against those.
Well see now thats up to the personalities of her older sisters, we wont know how they could react to it. They might scorn the fact that their younger sister is in love with a human, or resent her for the fact. My opion for that is because we don't know them. But its hard to say that about her father cause he seemed to allow things that would let moka do things that if he had major pride wouldn't probably be allowed to do

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."

Last edited by Spags; 2008-06-27 at 20:46.
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 20:51   Link #1452
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I actually suspect that if her father says yes, then she's probably go along wih him

Inner may be strong, but I think her parents are even stronger

although...

*Tsukune has managed to beat all the yakuza, but is moments away from going ghoul, and therefore went back to human mode*

Moka: Tsukune, you did it! *she runs in for the hug*

*Tsukune attempts to hug her, but the rosary goes into his hand and our favorite Tsundere comes out*

Inner: You mau have defeated the Yakuza, but I still will not marry a human

Moka's father: But will you agree if he beats even you?

Inner Moka:... *face goes beat red*

Tsukube: *face is drained of all color, when sudden;y thr youkai aura activates and he screams... then finally gets back up, but there's nothing constraining his power, but he isn't laughing insanely, but instead has a very focused look*

Moka's father/Onner Moka: Yjis power... he's managed to become a full vampire!

Now-full-vampire Tsukune: Do you still wish to fight, Moka-san?

Inner Moka: *face is very much red* I... accept you

... or something like that

Old 2008-06-27, 20:54   Link #1453
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune will never consciously raise a hand to Moka, I can picture Tsukune rescuing Inner Moka, now THAT would be something.
Old 2008-06-27, 21:08   Link #1454
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Thumbs down

Quote:
I actually suspect that if her father says yes, then she's probably go along wih him

although...

*Tsukune has managed to beat all the yakuza, but is moments away from going ghoul, and therefore went back to human mode*

*Tsukune attempts to hug her, but the rosary goes into his hand and our favorite Tsundere comes out*

Tsukube: *face is drained of all color, when sudden;y thr youkai aura activates and he screams... then finally gets back up, but there's nothing constraining his power, but he isn't laughing insanely, but instead has a very focused look*

I can't help but laugh XD that would NEVER happen...... the inner moka giving up a fight XD
Old 2008-06-27, 21:18   Link #1455
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I just rewatched episode 13... and I remembered why I got severely disappointed with the anime >_>... god I hope season 2 is better... theres so much I wanna see animated.. All those fights Tsukune kicked ass in, especially when he first went berserked, now that was epic.
Old 2008-06-27, 21:29   Link #1456
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

although...

I was thinking more of...

*Both punched at each other, bare-knuckle. A huge wham*

Inner: Not bad

Tsukune: Same to you, Ojo-san

*Both pulls back fists, and raised their legs. Another wham*

Moka's Father: Subarashi! Even if he loses this fight, I'll accept him as my son-in-law.

Kokka: Tsukune-ni-san... (Face red with fangirling)

Last edited by yezhanquan; 2008-06-27 at 21:58.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 21:48   Link #1457
Kigs91

Why Tsukune wants to drink Moka's blood?, any ideas?
Kigs91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 21:48   Link #1458
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I can't help but laugh XD that would NEVER happen...... the inner moka giving up a fight XD

Well, if she didn't give it up, she would probably at least fight very reluctantly, against Tsukune at least

Old 2008-06-27, 21:50   Link #1459
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune wanting to drink blood is the vampire's thirst thats about it, theres nothing beyond that.
Old 2008-06-27, 21:54   Link #1460
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Tsukune wanting to drink blood is the vampire's thirst thats about it, theres nothing beyond that.
im surprised he's been so quick to control the thirst. back several ch in se1 manga his will power was tested pretty well by that centipede.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire