AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-06, 02:13   Link #1141
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Because a mouse was mentioned I am just going to tell my experience with rats.

When I was in first grade I was with my mom and she was about to take me to school. Then we see a rat in our house, my mom freaked out and couldn't do anything. Then my grandma came, she grabbed a tissue and caught the mouse. Pretty much squeezed it and threw it in the garbage like a bug.

And recently, we lost our cap to the cooking oil. So instead of the cap we covered with plastic wrap. Bad idea, since a rat got inside of it and luckily for us it died inside the bottle. The disgusting thing I had to throw it out.

Conclusion, I hate rat and I am petrified of them. Oh and my grandma is a badass.

Now I go onto write my 14 page paper.
Old 2012-12-06, 02:29   Link #1142
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Rats eh? From what I understand those things can get pretty damn huge for rodents. Though from living in a province that's been rat-free for quite a while, I don't have any personal experience with them.

I've had plenty of mice in my current home's garage though because there's a lot of pet food stored in there. As much as I think they're cute, we need to keep poison around the food so they don't eventually get in the house. I certainly wouldn't want that.

We do have two cats though so they may be able to take care of it if one does get inside, especially since one of them was previously a stray before we adopted her.
Old 2012-12-06, 03:41   Link #1143
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Rats eh? From what I understand those things can get pretty damn huge for rodents. Though from living in a province that's been rat-free for quite a while, I don't have any personal experience with them.

I've had plenty of mice in my current home's garage though because there's a lot of pet food stored in there. As much as I think they're cute, we need to keep poison around the food so they don't eventually get in the house. I certainly wouldn't want that.

We do have two cats though so they may be able to take care of it if one does get inside, especially since one of them was previously a stray before we adopted her.
My previous house had lot of wild cats, the great thing was that there was no rat or any rodent near us. So I think if the cat isn't too domesticated it should be able to take care some of them.

Personally though I would never want a pet, I don't have much love for animals. Still cat seems to be one of more useful pets.
Old 2012-12-06, 04:09   Link #1144
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Ok this thread in deed move fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What is plan S? When are you going to dress in that maid costume? Please?
Naked Appron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post

*Starts considering getting out her tools for Plan S*
You gonna to use S-Rank Ingredient!?

NSFW
Legendary S-Rank Ingredient
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
TL;DR…
Translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
I was reading Chaos profile, and one to another, I ended up in here, and it seems fun

So, hello, what should I do?
Thank You Chaos, you make this thread more merier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Suddenly feels like ice-skating.
Go to my country, we have 2 ice rink here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
With guns... and chainsaw... and riding a tank.
Mädchen und Panzer Viral marketing?

Old 2012-12-06, 04:13   Link #1145
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Personally though I would never want a pet, I don't have much love for animals. Still cat seems to be one of more useful pets.
Not an animal person huh? Fair enough. We have four dogs as well around my home and they can be quite an annoying handful sometimes. So I can understand to an extent where you're coming from.
Old 2012-12-06, 05:22   Link #1146
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Yeah, I prefer cats than dogs.. A cat can live alone but not a dog.. They need less bath... they eat mice.. and the most important.. they're simply adorable and cute...

I got a cat named Miming... she's 18 years old.. and still beautiful. She's been with us since I was in kindergarten school...

*Oh, Miming daisuki>>> Hugs cat..
Old 2012-12-06, 05:24   Link #1147
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Because a mouse was mentioned I am just going to tell my experience with rats.

When I was in first grade I was with my mom and she was about to take me to school. Then we see a rat in our house, my mom freaked out and couldn't do anything. Then my grandma came, she grabbed a tissue and caught the mouse. Pretty much squeezed it and threw it in the garbage like a bug.

And recently, we lost our cap to the cooking oil. So instead of the cap we covered with plastic wrap. Bad idea, since a rat got inside of it and luckily for us it died inside the bottle. The disgusting thing I had to throw it out.

Conclusion, I hate rat and I am petrified of them. Oh and my grandma is a badass.

Now I go onto write my 14 page paper.
I used to have those in my camp - the reaction was to "fix bayonets" and skewer that poor rodent - it is our job to "keep the camp clean".

Until some goddamn idiot in the upper chain of command decide to swap our M16s out with the garbage bullshitpup rifle which has no bayonet mount. At least we get to test out the stun batons in real life.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-12-06, 06:37   Link #1148
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Yeah, I prefer cats than dogs.. A cat can live alone but not a dog.. They need less bath... they eat mice.. and the most important.. they're simply adorable and cute...

I got a cat named Miming... she's 18 years old.. and still beautiful. She's been with us since I was in kindergarten school...

*Oh, Miming daisuki>>> Hugs cat..

Harrasing a cat? Wasn't the girl in your avi enough?
Old 2012-12-06, 06:41   Link #1149
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Harrasing a cat?
Eragon?! Where have you been?! It's been long!!! Anyway... It's not harassment it's love!!!

Quote:
Wasn't the girl in your avi enough?
Oh, that.. hehehe... That's love as well. The anime is Nostalgic... I still got the whole series on storage..
Old 2012-12-06, 06:48   Link #1150
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Eragon?! Where have you been?! It's been long!!! Anyway... It's not harassment it's love!!!

Oh, that.. hehehe... That's love as well. The anime is Nostalgic... I still got the whole series on storage..
I was busy getting my spirit(whatever little that's left) beaten into the ground by my end-semester exam *sigh* Although I did visit here 2-3 times at least......I think.

And that thing going on in your avi is not love. You don't do that when she's asleep
Old 2012-12-06, 06:50   Link #1151
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
I was busy getting my spirit(whatever little that's left) beaten into the ground by my end-semester exam *sigh* Although I did visit here 2-3 times at least......I think.
Well, just think positive.... Imagine that Saber will kill you if you fail her...

Quote:
And that thing going on in your avi is not love. You don't do that when she's asleep
I think its the other way around... she's giving the guy a waking call..
Old 2012-12-06, 11:15   Link #1152
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
Elephants are big.

I'm incredibly tired, cold and sleepy .. I'm getting weak and soft with age ..

Reply hazy, ask again later
Old 2012-12-06, 11:19   Link #1153
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Speaking of sleepy... it's now midnight here. Time for sleep.

oyasumi!
Old 2012-12-06, 11:36   Link #1154
Zavie

Mouses pipe rats were my daily terror in where I used to live. They were massive, smelly and extremely aggressive, I couldn't count count how many bite marks our cat had until the day it died (of age though, not because of fighting with mouses)

So yes, I hate mouses, especially pipe rats.
Old 2012-12-06, 12:03   Link #1155
Sumeragi
Banned

For some reason, I keep thinking SaintessHeart is like the big sister in the 4-koma below when it comes to me:

Images
Happy Onee-chan
Old 2012-12-06, 12:20   Link #1156
Ridwan

How does a tsundere turn to a yandere again ?
Old 2012-12-06, 14:55   Link #1157
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
How does a tsundere turn to a yandere again ?
What you asked is irrelevant! They are all welcome as long as there is an equilibrium. Like everything else in the world, what is needed .. is balance! This is not just something that I've made up by the way, this is scientific.

As you can see, Exhibit A is clearly very high on the "crazy" scale .. but from Table 1, we can clearly see her hotness level is more than adequate to be on the positive side of the "Hot-Crazy" curve. Exhibit B is clearly a case where you are on the wrong side of the curve.

Exhibit A:
Images

Exhibit B:
Images

Table 1:
Images

Reply hazy, ask again later
Old 2012-12-06, 16:19   Link #1158
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't really go for yandere... Comedy ones are still fine, but real hardcore yandere? Yeah, that's no longer just about being M...

Oh at the same time, I don't keep pets- It's not that I don't like Animals, I just don't want to be responsible for another life.

Though now that I think about it...Helping raise a baby from infant to brat sort of counts as a pet? It's about the same time span anyway... Now that I have done about 5 times already.
Old 2012-12-06, 16:29   Link #1159
LeoXiao
思想工作

I used to have fish that belonged to a deceased relative. I took care of them for a few years until were all dead.
Old 2012-12-06, 16:30   Link #1160
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't really go for yandere... Comedy ones are still fine, but real hardcore yandere? Yeah, that's no longer just about being M...

Oh at the same time, I don't keep pets- It's not that I don't like Animals, I just don't want to be responsible for another life.

Though now that I think about it...Helping raise a baby from infant to brat sort of counts as a pet? It's about the same time span anyway... Now that I have done about 5 times already.
Apparently it does, but cooler.