4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.61%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.81%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-04, 08:00   Link #121
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

It's a possibility,but I have another idea.

Zero tries to kill Villetta,Ougi is against it and betrays the Order.Then Zero orders Kallen to kill Ougi,it's her final test of loyalty.There's never enough drama in Anime
Old 2007-02-04, 14:03   Link #122
Northy

Send a message via AIM to Northy Send a message via MSN to Northy Send a message via Yahoo to Northy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
As opposed to true feelings, I think it may be more like, how she could potentially be if the world were sweet and easy. You're definitely right that a career military woman must put up a strong image. At first, I was kinda iffy about the whole amnesia thing; it's not too original, but with this we get a different POV. And we won't have to worry awhile about Zero and the status of her survival, as it seems she is going to be learning to accept the Elevens. Sunrise will use her to show one who follows the rules of survival of the fittest, yet learns to care for the weak. Which side will she choose once she recovers? I'm looking forward to these developments. In fact, why not get rid of all nina scenes, all shirley scenes, and most suzaku scenes for Viletta development instead.

Episode 11 is still the best episode hands down, but I'm thinking the end scene of episode 15 (i'll call it rebinding the contract, or just contract2) is replacing the CC's true name/white snow scene as my favorite scene.
Yup, that might be true too. I'll raise my hand up to see some villetta devlopment over shirley's one. To me, shirley have had enough screen time already. Her series of event have almost finished devlopment since the geasing of her by lulu. It would be interesting to see how Sunrise use villeta. Who knows, villeta might not go for ougi ? maybe she would fall for lulu too, kekeke.

Nunnaly wise, i've got my reserve. I think Nunnaly is there to keep lulu incheck, to keep him focus on his goal and not stray from it. Without Nunnaly, i believe lulu would lose half of his motivation to fight the britinnia. Up to now, lulu have been fighting for revenge as 1/2 of his motivation and A new future where Nunnaly can live happily as another half of his motivation. Maybe Nunnaly will realise what lulu is doing and pursuade lulu to change his way(as we all know, nina is a very kind hearted person). That might lead to some change of method for lulu to exert his revenge. Bottomline is, we all know that Nunnaly has a very big influence over lulu.

I like the part in this episode where mao get outsmarted by lulu, and than going berzerk. But as you said, the last scene where lulu bind a contract with C.C. That was a classic.... =]

However, my favourite episode would be the first few episode. Where lulu is stucked in the eleven ghetto. Using his strategies, he outsmarted clovis army and gained victory. I always like to watch some strategy put into action in shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae View Post
It's a possibility,but I have another idea.

Zero tries to kill Villetta,Ougi is against it and betrays the Order.Then Zero orders Kallen to kill Ougi,it's her final test of loyalty.There's never enough drama in Anime
That would be too Melodramatic. I'm still for the resolution where villeta get to know the eleven, and interesting things start to develope from it. Can't wait for the next episode !!!

Last edited by Northy; 2007-02-04 at 14:22. Reason: Nunnaly not nina, thanks muddle for the correction
Northy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 14:14   Link #123
Muddle!

Send a message via AIM to Muddle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy View Post
Nina wise, i've got my reserve. I think nina is there to keep lulu incheck, to keep him focus on his goal and not stray from it. Without nina, i believe lulu would lose half of his motivation to fight the britinnia. Up to now, lulu have been fighting for revenge as 1/2 of his motivation and A new future where nina can live happily as another half of his motivation. Maybe nina will realise what lulu is doing and pursuade lulu to change his way(as we all know, nina is a very kind hearted person). That might lead to some change of method for lulu to exert his revenge. Bottomline is, we all know that nina has a very big influence over lulu.
I'll take it you mean Nunnaly in which case I definitly wouldn't mind more development for as compared to others.
Muddle! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-04, 14:25   Link #124
Northy

Send a message via AIM to Northy Send a message via MSN to Northy Send a message via Yahoo to Northy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddle! View Post
I'll take it you mean Nunnaly in which case I definitly wouldn't mind more development for as compared to others.
Yup, thanks for the correction. I got carried away, letting my thought pen down to words. hehe =] ..

Sticking on to shirley would really make the show too draggy IMHO. So is best that Sunrise move on to another, like what we are seeing now. Shirley, would probably play a small part in the show. Thats, what i hope
Northy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 02:34   Link #125
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

I really liked Shirley, and I'm still hoping she'll be a good nice little big part of the show.
though the chance is slim now.
I still hate shows where people are forced to lose their memory though....I just hate it because in real life there is people who do lose there memory....
and I just cant stand the thought of what it would be like if I lost mine....
I actually shed a tear when Lulu did that to Shirley...

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 06:31   Link #126
Bloodseeker

*is watching the episode*

-So if Lelouch keeps using the Geass, he might eventually be able to control people more than once and without making eye contact? Talk about broken...
-Lelouch needs to hang out with Shirley until they become familiar again.
-The purple haired black knight is hot. Too bad she's so minor that she doesn't even have a name...
-Viletta! She's lucky that she lost her memory. She had "I'm doomed" written all over her before.
-I wonder what Mao did to piss CC off...
-Mao's a crazy asshole... he really should have been a long term villain. That finish would have had more of an impact if it were 10+ episodes later.
Bloodseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 12:36   Link #127
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Finally got to watch it...
So Mao's gease has such a big dis-? Horrible...I can't imagine being able to keep alive if I am Mao...I'd kill myself after 3 days...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 15:46   Link #128
Nainara

I just noticed that Nunnaly drops a hint in this episode that Schneizel could very well be Lelouch's match. He's probably going to be the next obstacle after Cornelia.
Nainara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-14, 12:58   Link #129
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
What struck me is when Nunally was talking too Lelouch and she seemed to think Lelouche was involved in some sort of gentleman's game or something, even going so far as to mention Schneizel as a match for Lelouche when they were young and played together (Not knowing of course Lelouche is after Schneizel's life now and quite possibly vice-versa). If there's one person who's innocent above all others in all of this its her.

Anyway, Japan is starting to look a wee bit like what Paradigm City would if somebody stumbled upon it.

Here's my ultimate take:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-03-14 at 13:19.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote