AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-16, 10:46   Link #2001
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Did someone say spear? I believe someone did say spear...

Spoiler for pictures:

I actually forgot I did those for an Alt mode...Again, if anyone wants...
A Spear Mode?!?! Talk about Awesomeness, although it looks more like a rifle But nice work

Edit:

Did tshouryuu just 2k GET there?!?!?!?!?!?!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-16, 10:50   Link #2002
Liingo
Love Hina?

I just realised that what I wrote may not have made sense. What I was referring to was how she got there.

I probably should have mentioned that Akilae isn't really her name. She just repeated the name of the world and they went with that. Although it is a cool name though

YAY 2k posts!!!!
Old 2007-06-16, 10:51   Link #2003
Aaron008R

Congratulations on the 2000 post get, tshouryuu.
Congratulations on the 2000 reply get, LoweGear.

Actually, I have a bit of reservation on how I should end my Aurion vs Caster scenario.
I've already typed out the decisive event, but I would like to hear other people's expectations first.
If the people who've read it wouldn't mind, any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.
It's my first time trying to do something like this so I'm a little unsure if I should just post the climax without consulting anyone.

EDIT: LoweGear, you got the 2000th reply while tshouryuu got the 2000th post.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-16, 10:59   Link #2004
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Zine Knuckle: [YAA-TA! We did it!]

(Throws confetti)

Nagato: [Synthesizer field, On.]

Misaki: [Distortion Guitar, full drive!]

Sakura: Give a yell, everyone! SUPER MAGIC WARS!!!

(OC Devices start jamming JAM Project songs)

I'm so proud of you guys... Ya noe, since we're growing faster than the images thread, we might just be able to take over as Top Thread by August!

In the meantime, let's party with all the Bluecheesium in the world!!!
Old 2007-06-16, 11:04   Link #2005
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Congratulations on the 2000 post get tshouryuu.
Congratulations on the 2000 reply get, LoweGear.

Actually, I have a bit of reservation on how I should end my Aurion vs Caster scenario.
I've already typed out the decisive event, but I would like to hear other people's expectations first.
If the people who've read it wouldn't mind, any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.
It's my first time trying to do something like this so I'm a little unsure if I should just post the climax without consulting anyone.

EDIT: LoweGear, you got the 2000th reply while tshouryuu got the 2000th post.
Well I have not read the decisive event but your work is great so far so I'm sure the others will like it. Unlike my "My name is Tais" ficlets which got various kinds of responses from epic to "kerplunk"

Is it just me or do I sense much killing intent for accidentally getting the 2000th post? Better set up TMF (aka log #478) shield for protection.

Edit: Out of curiousity, what is the biggest thread in Animesuki forums? And are we aiming to top that?
Old 2007-06-16, 11:09   Link #2006
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Is it just me or do I sense much killing intent for accidentally getting the 2000th post? Better set up TMF (aka log #478) shield for protection.

Edit: Out of curiousity, what is the biggest thread in Animesuki forums? And are we aiming to top that?
*Kyla is setting up for Siege mode

Kyla: yes you are going to die...

---
The images thread.
Old 2007-06-16, 11:29   Link #2007
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
*Kyla is setting up for Siege mode

Kyla: yes you are going to die...

---
The images thread.
I don't mean this forum, I meant what's the biggest in the entire forum.

Btw, Are you sure you want to kill me even with the Man Festival Shield up?

*Tais pokes Tshouryuu
Tshou: Yes Tais? I'm busy trying to survive here.
Tais: Err... Director? Yui just wanted to confirm something. Its rather important.
Tshou: What?
Yui: That shield of your's... Its suppose to protect you right?
Tshou: That's right. With it, no man will dare to attack me!! BWAHAHAHA!!
Yui: Okay... so can you explain to me how that would protect you from Kyla Scrya, Yuuno's mother.
Tshou: What's so hard to understand? They won't want to wi... wait did you say Yuuno's mother?! As in a female?!
Yui: Yes.
Tshou: Errr...
*Tshouryuu performs Tsuzuki Secret Technique: Revised - Run away and leave clueless subordinate to take the punishment instead.
Old 2007-06-16, 11:54   Link #2008
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

To celebrate the 2k posts, a little lookback, and update.

Spoiler for Rurika (40% complete):
Old 2007-06-16, 13:00   Link #2009
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

BLUECHEESIUM MISSILE, UTE!!!!!!

Here we go again, the ED for I-n's. Not as epic, because its slower, and less scene changes. I've put all those OCs who has submitted seiyuu names there. Apologies Flames, I couldn't find the seiyuu for Issei and Derflinger either...

I forgot about this! This'll help visualization: Here.
Spoiler for YELL:
And there's more!
Spoiler for Badass Captain Yuuno!:
This one was what Saint X highlighted to me as a preferred uniform for Yuuno when he temporarily helms Silvana. I didn't like like because the head seems wrong, but after some thought I felt that it would work, so just add those Nanohaverse uniform spheres to the upper sleeves, and fix his head, give him his normal expression, and add the Captain's cap - Viola! Chain Breaker Captain!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

As promised, a bit of Kha VS Dios:
Spoiler for Mid-childa you say?:
THIS, IS, VELKA!!!

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-16 at 13:19.
Old 2007-06-16, 13:31   Link #2010
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Pardon the double post, but I would like to separate this from the about post for future expansion.

Here's the long awaited Sakura Zaki profile, done in the style of Saga/Tiara because I feel its very appropiate, and from our exchanges I see that Sakura and Reinforce seem to a ALOT in common, which you'll see at the end.

Forgive me, I tried to be stylish in bringing in the biodata, but I think I fell on my face.
Spoiler for The Edge - 1st Point:
See why I can't do melodrama? Let's hope it gets better next post...
Old 2007-06-16, 18:07   Link #2011
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
You exaggerate Kha. Your bluecheesium missile arsenal is going to run low soon if you keep it up
Old 2007-06-16, 18:20   Link #2012
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The interlude Part 11 is here. Typically, your "war speech before final battle" chapter. Not as long, but here it is.

Spoiler for Part 11 : Before End:

OKAYYY...The army is not remotely THAT large. It's just that I can't find a more appropriate pic to suit the smaller size. Just reimagine the size based on the image.

Part 12 will be multi-parters or a one-shot depending on whether or not I want to giga-expand each knight's individual sections...It's not really their story though...

Anyway...Part 12 : Painful Revelations(tentative), coming soon. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-16, 20:57   Link #2013
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Well I have not read the decisive event but your work is great so far so I'm sure the others will like it. Unlike my "My name is Tais" ficlets which got various kinds of responses from epic to "kerplunk"
Thanks. And what do you mean about epic to 'kerplunk' responses to your fics? They're all good!

Quote:
To celebrate the 2k posts, a little lookback, and update.

Spoiler for Rurika (40% complete):
A crossbow-user, I see. And to make it even better, it's a Key Device! But who's her counterpart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
BLUECHEESIUM MISSILE, UTE!!!!!!

Here we go again, the ED for I-n's. Not as epic, because its slower, and less scene changes. I've put all those OCs who has submitted seiyuu names there. Apologies Flames, I couldn't find the seiyuu for Issei and Derflinger either...

I forgot about this! This'll help visualization: Here.
Spoiler for YELL:
And there's more!
Spoiler for Badass Captain Yuuno!:
This one was what Saint X highlighted to me as a preferred uniform for Yuuno when he temporarily helms Silvana. I didn't like like because the head seems wrong, but after some thought I felt that it would work, so just add those Nanohaverse uniform spheres to the upper sleeves, and fix his head, give him his normal expression, and add the Captain's cap - Viola! Chain Breaker Captain!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

As promised, a bit of Kha VS Dios:
Spoiler for Mid-childa you say?:
THIS, IS, VELKA!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Pardon the double post, but I would like to separate this from the about post for future expansion.

Here's the long awaited Sakura Zaki profile, done in the style of Saga/Tiara because I feel its very appropiate, and from our exchanges I see that Sakura and Reinforce seem to a ALOT in common, which you'll see at the end.

Forgive me, I tried to be stylish in bringing in the biodata, but I think I fell on my face.
Spoiler for The Edge - 1st Point:
See why I can't do melodrama? Let's hope it gets better next post...
MULTI-HIT EXPLOSIVE BLUECHEESIUM BOMB!
Great job, Kha. I liked how the ED worked out. And the two scenario's were cool. I never expected the angsty Sakurazaki part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The interlude Part 11 is here. Typically, your "war speech before final battle" chapter. Not as long, but here it is.

OKAYYY...The army is not remotely THAT large. It's just that I can't find a more appropriate pic to suit the smaller size. Just reimagine the size based on the image.

Part 12 will be multi-parters or a one-shot depending on whether or not I want to giga-expand each knight's individual sections...It's not really their story though...

Excellent execution! Can't wait for the finale.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-16, 21:14   Link #2014
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
Thanks. And what do you mean about epic to 'kerplunk' responses to your fics? They're all good!

A crossbow-user, I see. And to make it even better, it's a Key Device! But who's her counterpart?

Great job, Kha. I liked how the ED worked out. And the two scenario's were cool. I never expected the angsty Sakurazaki part.
- I think he's taking about the Man festival... speaking of which.

*Kyla sees target running and unsieges*

Kyla: GET BACK HERE!!! GET BACK HERE YOU TAKER OF A WOMAN'S *bleep* *bleep* YOU *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*

- She's a Bow user actually- the only latin name i can come up with a tension projectile device was 'ballista'.

AND WHERE'S ERIO? This Rurika is an update, not a new chara!!!

- if you have cable tv in your place Aaron (if you have, is it sky? destiny? or some other cable tv company?), and if you have one particular channel with an eye as pat of the station ID, then you must know about Ruri's references- from her name (a play on the original name idea) to the seals on her cheek, shoulder and thigh, to the unicorn bike that she'll acquire.

- the Kha vs Dio battle was a collab project...
Old 2007-06-16, 21:21   Link #2015
Aaron008R

Quote:
- I think he's taking about the Man festival... speaking of which.

*Kyla sees target running and unsieges*

Kyla: GET BACK HERE!!! GET BACK HERE YOU TAKER OF A WOMAN'S *bleep* *bleep* YOU *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*
I see.

Quote:
- She's a Bow user actually- the only latin name i can come up with a tension projectile device was 'ballista'.

- if you have cable tv in your place Aaron (if you have, is it sky? destiny? or some other cable tv company?), and if you have one particular channel with an eye as pat of the station ID, then you must know about Ruri's references- from her name (a play on the original name idea) to the seals on her cheek, shoulder and thigh, to the unicorn bike that she'll acquire.
Ah, ok. About the cable part, we won't be able to get one until some months later, so I'll be slightly clueless for a while about multi-referential matters.

Quote:
- the Kha vs Dio battle was a collab project...
And I'm looking forward to how it works out. By the way, do you plan on revealing any more Tausend weapons?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-16, 21:38   Link #2016
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
I see.

Ah, ok. About the cable part, we won't be able to get one until some months later, so I'll be slightly clueless for a while about multi-referential matters.

And I'm looking forward to how it works out. By the way, do you plan on revealing any more Tausend weapons?
- heheh it might be not long before she launches a campaign

Spoiler for Ruri References:

- Yes i still have 2 or more... so far only a shield is the only thing i can forge for now.

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-06-16 at 22:10.
Old 2007-06-16, 21:43   Link #2017
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
You exaggerate Kha. Your bluecheesium missile arsenal is going to run low soon if you keep it up
I am the soul of my inspiration.
The pen is my blade, and ink is my blood.
I have written over a thousand crosses.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Have seen enough to create many weapons.
And still waiting for one's arrival.

I have no regrets; this is my only path.
So, as I pray, invoke my deepest strength...

"Unlimited Bluecheesium Works"

Quote:

Nicely done, and while that show of gratitude was atypical of a General, it was what makes Saga unique. The speech was just as moving, though I mentally a line to it such that it became: "For this is what we are! FOR THIS, IS, BELKA!!!" Sorry...

Pt 12 cometh soon!
Quote:
I mentioned that Sakura Zaki and Sakura are polar opposites in passing. Which is what makes her harder to do than Sakura. I would try, but I doubt I can even come close to the Epicsicum of Saga. From here on, it'll be a mix of Glock/Saga style considering that it's all detached playback, and not all of it is planned, but there's Lone Island Syndrome here as well. I hope that doesn't spoil the mood.

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-17 at 00:02.
Old 2007-06-16, 22:06   Link #2018
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
long time no see from me in this thread :X thanks to all of these massive posts of super-high quality profiles which scare me away *brickedmaytimes*

I thought up this 4koma for my character while I as trying to go to sleep last night. Wow, I'm so obsessed!

The Latest Conscript to Hayate's Army
Panel 1:
*Krystal looking at Division 6 building*
"So...this is the place I'm supposed to get a check up today...? Admiral Chrono told me not to go...but I want to get better. I have to get better...!" *gulp*
Panel 2:
*Shamal and Shari greet Krystal with smiling faces*
Shamal and Shari: Don't worry, we'll take care of you...in exchange...
Krystal: ...in exchange...?
Panel 3:
*Shamal and Shari have evil, laughing faces over a dark background*
Panel 4:
*Shamal laughing maniacally in the foreground with many Krystals in the background in many different outfits, they all have crying and/or sad faces*
Text at the bottom: "...I should have listened more closely..."

*flees*
Old 2007-06-16, 23:04   Link #2019
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

This is Epicsicum!! I can't wait for part 13.

Hmm... I had a bit of time so I went and created Seles profile even though I said I wasn't going to.

Spoiler for Seles Profile - To be updated:

Oh ya:

*Tshouryuu runs in a wide circle while avoiding Kyla, passes by Tais again and shoving him into Kyla's path with magagumo pack activated and tentacles deployed.

Tshou: Tais, Yui! Slow her down!
Both: But...
Tshou: THIS IS AN ORDER!!
Tais: Hai... Why me... What did I ever do to deserve this
Yui: :muttering:

Stand your ground stand your ground,
Stand your ground here,
Two in the path of Admiral Kyla,
Remained the two sacrificial victims:
'Onwards, Corporal Scien!
Delay her Yui' he said:
Into the path of Death
Remained the two sacrificial victims.

Forward, Corporal Scien!'
Here is a man dismayed
As far as the AI knew
Their superior had blundered:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,
Into the path of Death
Remained the two sacrificial victims.

:louder:
Yui: Its been nice knowing you Tais
Tais: Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll spare us, Yui
Yui: Given your track record, that's as likely as having two lab rats trying to take over the world every night.
Tais: ...

(Elsewhere, in the CSDB, 2 lab rats are talking)
??? : Gee Brain what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-06-16 at 23:16.
Old 2007-06-17, 01:44   Link #2020
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Finished at last:

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act V:

Kha's arrival should finish the story. There'll also be a flashback not directly related to the current plot.
Closed Thread