AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Hayate no Gotoku character(s)
Sanzenin Nagi 141 37.50%
Maria 143 38.03%
Ayasaki Hayate 123 32.71%
Katsura Hinagiku 251 66.76%
Nishizawa Ayumu 76 20.21%
Katsura Yukiji 19 5.05%
Segawa Izumi 38 10.11%
Hanabishi Miki 13 3.46%
Asakaze Risa 4 1.06%
Aizawa Sakuya 47 12.50%
Kijima Saki 50 13.30%
Tachibana Wataru 21 5.59%
Saginomiya Isumi 93 24.73%
Klaus 17 4.52%
Tama 46 12.23%
Sanzenin Mikado 5 1.33%
Nonohara Kaede 14 3.72%
Himuro Saeki 13 3.46%
Okouchi Taiga 10 2.66%
Ten no Koe (Narrator) 110 29.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 376. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-10, 09:09   Link #21
JokerD

Seems like other than Ten no Koe, the first seem to follow the manga poll which are:
1st: Hina
2nd: Maria
3rd: Hayate and
4th: Nagi

Btw, Hina got more than double the amount of votes Maria got.
Old 2007-08-11, 02:14   Link #22
Moci
just an ordinary alien...

Send a message via MSN to Moci
My favs:

1. Hinagiku
2. The narrator
3. Izumi
4. Isumi

I like Hina the most, but the narrator's voice is cool, and make a very good mood, i think. Izumi is cute, and i like the little dumb characters, so this is the third place reserved for her.
Isumi is the same, dumb and cute. Yay!
Old 2007-08-12, 17:02   Link #23
Kutsuki
Grand Patroness

First time I heard Hinagiku as a name.
Old 2007-08-13, 04:14   Link #24
shuin0120
Enpatsu no Christmas Eve

Send a message via Yahoo to shuin0120
nagi and hinagiku ^o^//
Old 2007-08-13, 09:19   Link #25
HayatexNanohaxFate

woah.. tough choice i need to make..

Choices:
Hinagiku - need i say more?
Maria - she's 17 for crying out loud!
Isumi - her poor sense of direction just attracts me
Saki - glasses + maid outfit
Izumi
Ayumu
Miki

after putting alot of thinking (which i never should have) Hinagiku gets the WIN
Old 2007-08-13, 17:47   Link #26
Telliamed
sensei no pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
Hina: Tsundere, definitely.
Not really.

So am I the only person who didn't vote for Hinagiku? She's got a lot of good qualities, but reflecting on episode 4, I wasn't immediately impressed. I was much more interested in Yukiji (I seem to have a thing for teachers this year). I thought she was funnier, and seemed to be multi-dimensional. She's also the only female that can't (reasonably) be considered a mate for Hayate. Well, there's also Shiori, but she hasn't be introduced yet.

BTW, did anyone else notice that the graph bar for Hinagiku is colored pink? Even the forum software likes her.
Old 2007-08-13, 18:27   Link #27
anselfir
Style Über Alles

Hina is the chosen one!
Old 2007-08-13, 21:22   Link #28
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Am I the only thinking that Hayate's pic should be one of him in Neko mode?

also I think the robot from ep 1 and 3 should be included
Old 2007-08-14, 04:08   Link #29
HayatexNanohaxFate

^nah, Hayate might gain alot of votes if he uses that neko power
Old 2007-08-14, 08:05   Link #30
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

5) Nishizawa - Anyone who challenges Nagi headon gets a + in my book.

4) Saki - Beyond the maid outfit, I like her character design period. And the way she has devoted her life to raising her 'Waka' makes me smile.

3) Hayate - One of the best male leads ever. Kind of ironic that he's also one of the best traps ever...

2&1) Maria & Hinagiku - can't still decide between the two. Of course, I'd drop them in a heartbeat if Hayate's 'childhood friend' ever makes an appearance lol.

Quote:
BTW, did anyone else notice that the graph bar for Hinagiku is colored pink? Even the forum software likes her.
You forget, the mod who made the title ALSO has a Hina avie. I'm pretty damn sure it was intentional, lol. ^_^

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-08-15, 14:16   Link #31
Ayumu4ever

of course ayumu is my favourite although i sometimes feel sorry for her.
( when you read the manga you will see what i mean)
Old 2007-08-15, 16:16   Link #32
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Voted for Hinagiku, Maria and the Narrator.
Old 2007-08-15, 20:59   Link #33
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Let's see....

1.) Maria
2.) Katsura Hinagiku
3.) Saginomiya Isumi
4.) Kijima Saki
5.) Nishizawa Ayumu

--> Well, Maria grows on me now so if you're thinking Ayumu is my first...then too bad.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2007-08-21, 23:15   Link #34
himemiya613

nagi Kawaii!
hinagiku kawaii x2
narrator he has a funny voice
Old 2007-08-22, 00:20   Link #35
seiji_kun

omg Hina owning. Tho I understand why, I kind of miss her these last episodes.
Tho Nagi is still my nr 1 cause we got a lot in common. MMOs ftw, they should introduce Nagi to Konata imo, they could go have conversation for hours.
Old 2007-08-22, 09:15   Link #36
Traece
:cool:

Hinagiku was my vote. The only person in the series who even comes close to Hinagiku is the Narrator. I mean main characters are nice and all, but Narrators have no physical form! You don't know what they look like and 99% of the time they don't even have names, they're just narrators! You just don't get that kind of curiousity from main characters man! I don't really have to explain my reasons why I voted for Hinagiku, instead you all should explain to me why I shouldn't have! :O (Also, Narrator has a blue bar which almost matches the picture)
Old 2007-08-22, 13:10   Link #37
Echoes

I've actually voted for 6 characters, it might defeat the purpose of selecting your favorite, but I think the characters are what really makes this show great, and they each attend to their given role excellently.
  1. Nagi. Aside from being absolutely adorable, lovable and voiced by one of my favorite voiceactors, she's also an otaku, adding plenty of moe. Because of her lack of interest in any school work, she almost rivals Konata in the "I so recognize that" department, and she's just generally likable. I also happen to find her love for Hayate to be one of the more interesting parts of the plot, as well as a good excuse for her to show her tender and gentle side.
  2. Maria. Being a good looking, soft-voiced and calm maid alone should be plenty to win me over, but Maria shows qualities beyond even these. I just adored how she let go of her usual self and enjoyed herself at the karaoke. She has the important role of limiting the stupid characters antics, and does so in a way almost everyone can enjoy, thumbs up for this lovely woman. (Just in case any some smart-ass notices; yes, I didn't vote for Maria, but I meant to =p)
  3. Hayate Hayate is someone I can really respect, he's hard working and shows great loyalty and gratitude towards Nagi. It must take one tough guy to be able to actually support your parents throughout your childhood, but Hayate seems to be the kind of guy who just keeps on going no matter what. He even kept a smile on his face for the most of it, that's just admirable. His friendly attitude and down-to-earth aura makes this protagonist a must-have on my list.
  4. Hinagiku I don't really have to explain, I suppose, but I'll still say a few words.
    Her introduction sold me, fear of heights, that's just incredibly moe, no doubt about it. She is the most visually appealing character in the series, and every episode where she's included almost automatically becomes awesome.
  5. Isumi. Isumi is an interesting character. One the one hand, we see a girl who's ridiculously clumsy and airheaded, and on the other we see an experienced, professional ghost exorcist. I love the recurring pun where she mysteriously vanishes and somehow gets lost miles away, and she has a certain calm that adds a lot to series. I also love her voice, it's very distinct.
  6. Narrator. This guy adds so much to the show. His sarcastic narration and especially his mockery of Hayate makes this show what it is, constantly breaking the forth wall and just creating the sort of atmosphere we've all grown to love. His voiceactor did an excellent job bringing this "character" to life, I'm very impressed.
Old 2007-08-22, 13:36   Link #38
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
  • Maria. [cut] (Just in case any some smart-ass notices; yes, I didn't vote for Maria, but I meant to =p)
If so, your name still won't show, but I added 1 vote to Maria in your behalf

In facts, I highly support the act of voting for more characters, otherwise I wouldn't have made this poll as multiple choice. There's always room in the future to make a single choice poll, eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
You forget, the mod who made the title ALSO has a Hina avie. I'm pretty damn sure it was intentional, lol. ^_^
And you're wrong
I recognize it is amazing to have Hinagiku with a pink bar, but it was totally unintentional. Though now that I know it, next time I'll keep the fourth place in the list just for her ^^ . I'd like to give the yellow bar to Nagi and the azure to Hayate, but I'd need to do too many switches, and I'd rather have at least a main character as first listed.

As for the poll, not surprising to see Mikado at 0 (I merely added him to make twenty), but no one voted Risa as well ^^ Poor thing, to say the truth though, she doesn't stand out much ^^;
Old 2007-08-22, 16:05   Link #39
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
If so, your name still won't show, but I added 1 vote to Maria in your behalf

In facts, I highly support the act of voting for more characters, otherwise I wouldn't have made this poll as multiple choice. There's always room in the future to make a single choice poll, eventually
Why, thank you, that makes me feel a lot better, no more guilt from leaving Maria behind. Appreciate it. I do think multiple choice is preferable in most cases, sometimes choosing just one can be simply inhumane, since I usually adore at least one main character and one side/minor character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
As for the poll, not surprising to see Mikado at 0 (I merely added him to make twenty), but no one voted Risa as well ^^ Poor thing, to say the truth though, she doesn't stand out much ^^;
It's always sort of sad to see the any character with 0 votes, even those I don't really like. I even end up feeling sorry for them sometimes, I'm such an emotional push-over.
Old 2007-08-22, 16:24   Link #40
Traece
:cool:

Voters: 100
WOOOO!
Yes it is somewhat heartbreaking to see a character with 0 votes... Then whenever you see them you think to yourself, "why does nobody respect you like you deserve to be respected???" Then you wake up and realize it was all a dream, at least that's what you thought before you looked at your COMPUTER SCREEN! :O!!! Pellissier you should make a poll for "Best Anime Narrator" some time. ^_-