AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-20, 16:11   Link #821
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 16:12   Link #822
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

hmmm... curious if that is Emelita's "real name". Time to keep playing.
Spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 16:12   Link #823
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Why do I always have to "reclaim yard"? And why is everybody stuck in the workshop? Can I move them around to the room or somewhere else?
Hmmmm... I don't think it's possible to manually move the characters around which is a shame really....
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 16:28   Link #824
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Hmmmm... I don't think it's possible to manually move the characters around which is a shame really....
The girls like to hang out around Wil
Old 2012-03-20, 16:29   Link #825
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
The girls like to hang out around Wil
lol. No wonder most of them are in the workshop nearby him.
Old 2012-03-20, 16:35   Link #826
Tiberium Wolf

I am doing NG+. This time I had mats to finish that quest that needed 20 wood and 20 good wood. After that one there is one that need to be done in 6 days in lake suika. WTF the damn monster is 90 lvl and has over 300 hp. Did this monster appear like this in the 1st game? I can't possibly defeat it with my chars at lvl 10.
Old 2012-03-20, 16:38   Link #827
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
WTF the damn monster is 90 lvl and has over 300 hp. Did this monster appear like this in the 1st game?.
No, it wasn't. It's a new quest for NG+. Heck, I failed that quest since my characters were too weak to go up against that thing.
Old 2012-03-20, 17:15   Link #828
Xacual

The Garuda isn't too hard to beat, I killed it with ranged attacks, especially if you've gone to the lake before to have control over the whole zone, it can only move one or two spaces a turn giving you a really easy time kiting it. The next level 90 Erdgeist I couldn't kill though. Damn thing with its hyper regeneration, projectile defense and prevail 2. Couldn't reduce it below 70 health. I'm actually looking forward to in my NG++ finally getting that questline done.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 17:23   Link #829
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

As I turned on NG+ events, but reset every character (Wil = lv5 atm and it reminded me how difficult early game can be on Hard difficulty). I am going to have to avoid picking up those NG+ quests... not sure how long I can delay them, oh well...
Old 2012-03-20, 17:30   Link #830
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The Garuda isn't too hard to beat, I killed it with ranged attacks, especially if you've gone to the lake before to have control over the whole zone, it can only move one or two spaces a turn giving you a really easy time kiting it. The next level 90 Erdgeist I couldn't kill though. Damn thing with its hyper regeneration, projectile defense and prevail 2. Couldn't reduce it below 70 health. I'm actually looking forward to in my NG++ finally getting that questline done.

Ah~ Projectile Defense. I loved it so much when I unlocked it for Serawi, but going up against an opponent with one is just irritating. Probably one of the reasons why I hated the new dungeons for NG+. Serawi can no longer nuke the living days out of those guys since she barely makes a dent. ;_;

I was thinking to equip her with the skill Seal, but I'm not sure if that would even solve the problem....
Old 2012-03-20, 17:50   Link #831
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I had to accecpt (and fail) the level 90 bird quest in order to progress with Melodiana's character event at the town's marketplace. Her icon only appeared after the above-mentioned was accepted.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 17:53   Link #832
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
When do you get the "brown key"? And there's a dark passage in one of the Yuidora's mine stage I can't explore (where the bats roam), that's normal?
Old 2012-03-20, 18:01   Link #833
doujin

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
hmm really? i thought its just the writing staff had their head up their asses the entire time when they creating the plot.
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 18:02   Link #834
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
When do you get the "brown key"? And there's a dark passage in one of the Yuidora's mine stage I can't explore (where the bats roam), that's normal?
Bronze Key is chapter 5, silver key is chapter 7, gold key is NG+. You need flight to explore over that. So once you get someone with that skill, Sharty or Melodiana would be the first you'd get, you'll be able to do that.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-20, 18:04   Link #835
Jofus

Just a heads up for people. I haven't seen anybody mention it yet, but I found another elemental weapon for Will. There is an Amazoness Axe you can get as a drop from the Tribal Soldiers in the Riverside Ruins in the Yusof Riverbed.

Wind Element
70 hit
9 str
-2 speed
5 crit
Ferocity 1
Jofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 19:20   Link #836
Xacual

Well that's kind of disappointing, the cap on money is only at 9999999.

Old 2012-03-20, 19:34   Link #837
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Ah~ Projectile Defense. I loved it so much when I unlocked it for Serawi, but going up against an opponent with one is just irritating. Probably one of the reasons why I hated the new dungeons for NG+. Serawi can no longer nuke the living days out of those guys since she barely makes a dent. ;_;

I was thinking to equip her with the skill Seal, but I'm not sure if that would even solve the problem....
I do not think Seal seals the passive skills such as projectile defense. Give it a try and tell us the results.

Serawi is really weak in late game unless you feed her massive spd and str stones.
Old 2012-03-20, 21:17   Link #838
Wigwams

how many clothing does will have? im only upto alchemist clothing, do i get better ones in NG+?
Old 2012-03-20, 21:24   Link #839
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
how many clothing does will have? im only upto alchemist clothing, do i get better ones in NG+?
Only the two you already have.

Old 2012-03-21, 02:34   Link #840
Tiberium Wolf

There is this Yuela clothing with a rabbit doll... what are the bonus of this one?

Tags
eushully