AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-06-16, 13:51   Link #6501
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Beta complete. Releasing MT Chapter 3

Spoiler for Chapter 3:

Last edited by NorthernFallout; 2008-06-16 at 16:31.
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 14:53   Link #6502
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for A...:

I didn't mention names for a reason ^^ pick whoever you want.
Why is it that I read 2 long romance fics before this and yet I get all waffy on this one? -_-" oh and it's NanoFate for me. ^^'

Quote:
Here's an added short.

Vivio looked at Nanoha and then Fate each in turn as they ate at the local Wc.Donalds. Her chicken nuggets were almost gone now and she was eying the play area noticably.

"Come on,Nanoha," Fate stated, playfully running her leg along her friend's in a tease. "Let Vivio go play." The small girl looked at Nanoha again, whom she could tell was having her resolve weaken.

"But.... She may get sick," Nanoha tried again. "All those germs and little kids sneezing and coughing and wiping it on that plastic that you know can't be cleaned by an adult..." Vivio looked back at Fate.

"Aw you're thinking too much. They come apart to clean, it's a law." Vivio looked over at Nanoha again.

"But..." Nanoha met Vivio's eyes. The small one hadn't requested to play but her body language was clearly showing she was holding back.

"Can you tell those eyes no?"

Vivio knew that line. Instantly she blinked her eyes rapidly and made them tear up just a little before placing a small hand on Nanoha's skirt. The stricter mother caved in at the look and sighed. "Okay, okay, Vivio you can go play if you want." She looked away from the eyes and missed Fate and Vivio's small Hi-Five behind her back.

Nanoha pouted and went back to her fries, stuffing several in her mouth. "You know, Fate-chan," She spoke around her food as Vivio ran with her arms extended on both sides. "These always make me feel like a pig since you have to eat, like, ten of them at the same time."

"Yup." Fate nipped one of Vivio's left over chicken nuggets and nibbled on it. "You're just a pig."

"Hey! Am not!"

"Ms. supersize me." Fate grinned, making Nanoha blush. "I thought you were gaining weight."

"Mou!" Nanoha pouted and looked down. "... Am I really?"

Fate smirked, pulling Nanoha's fries over to herself to finish them off. 'that was easy.'

~**~

Omake:

Shamal grinned at the girl on the scale in front of her. "Fate, you seem to have gained a few pounds." She laughed as the blonde's hair frizzed out. "I'm going to put you on a diet."

"Nooooooooooooo!"
*hits head on her desk laughing* LOL Fate omg XD XD XD *passes out* @.@ ughh... *passes out again and dreams of a McDonalds date with Fate* oh..nice... m(_ _)m
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 15:18   Link #6503
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Working at the Infinite Library seemed like an interesting job. Having access to anything you needed to research, or wanted to know about. But this was not the case with Yuuno Scrya, he was tired of reading through old lost logia cases, and looking information that Hayate needed. But it was his job, and he did find some interesting information to help once in a while. Sighing, Yuuno looked at the books surrounding him and was about to start working again, when abruptly the lights went out.

His heartbeat quickening, he looked around, unsure of what was going on. ‘Is someone attacking?’

Then suddenly bright neon pink lights flashed through the room, as a disco ball descended from the ceiling. An electric guitar solo blared through the library, as Zafira emerged from the smoke that covered the floor, as well as Vice, who joined him in his guitar solo. As the two played, he heard the crashing of drums and noticed Griffith behind the two at the drum set.

“What the hell?” Yuuno wondered aloud.
Gay Bar
Spoiler for Video can be scarring if you watch bleach:

So this was my first fic, ever. So comments are appreciated. I hope you found your name in there, I put in a lot of people. Even some people who we haven't seen in a long time. Btw, if you don't know the song, its Gay Bar by Electric Six.
You rock. :3 nothin' more to say. *stores camera with pic in pocket*

Quote:
Spoiler for A...:

*Imagines Yuunoro*
I mean.. it's a good idea for these choose your pairing fics ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
Sorry for not repling on anything for a while now, but I will do that when I get home from here.
Anyway, as the one doing the beta seems very busy atm (Don't take this the wrong way ), the beta for MT Chapter 3 is extremely late.

I therefore release Chapter 3 here without any betaing. I know it's not good, but since Chapter 4 is just around the corner I need to get them out in a reasonable time.

(I will correct this chapter when I get it back from beta)
Spoiler for Chapter 3:
^^; You could have asked me to help out. I don't mind switching order with Illy.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 15:33   Link #6504
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
^^; You could have asked me to help out. I don't mind switching order with Illy.
Yeah I know. It's just that I needed it right now (well or something).

Old 2008-06-16, 15:42   Link #6505
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Yes, you discovered the message

Vita, Shadows of the Past is the title of my next fic from were all those "???" came out

Good work Kai
Nice way to hide a message.

And good title.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 19:29   Link #6506
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for A...:

I can imagine everyone, but for some reason it always came back to Erio and Caro. Weird...

Quote:
Black Wolfness can't be the traitor because she has been in America all this time,don't worry, she is with the good guys

And here is a hint to discover the message

Spoiler for hint:

You made your first fic!
(You'r the first one who includes me also )

Looks like Chrono has some strange ideas of having fun
Poor Yunno >.<

BTW: Hey, your sig is cool. Who made it?

I also like your ava
Yes BlackWolfness is a good guy (or girl, whatever)!! Yes I did make a fic! So happy. Thanks again for the awesome sig!! I loves it. I found the avatar, on the image thread.

Quote:
Here's an added short.

Vivio looked at Nanoha and then Fate each in turn as they ate at the local Wc.Donalds. Her chicken nuggets were almost gone now and she was eying the play area noticably.

"Come on,Nanoha," Fate stated, playfully running her leg along her friend's in a tease. "Let Vivio go play." The small girl looked at Nanoha again, whom she could tell was having her resolve weaken.

"But.... She may get sick," Nanoha tried again. "All those germs and little kids sneezing and coughing and wiping it on that plastic that you know can't be cleaned by an adult..." Vivio looked back at Fate.

"Aw you're thinking too much. They come apart to clean, it's a law." Vivio looked over at Nanoha again.

"But..." Nanoha met Vivio's eyes. The small one hadn't requested to play but her body language was clearly showing she was holding back.

"Can you tell those eyes no?"

Vivio knew that line. Instantly she blinked her eyes rapidly and made them tear up just a little before placing a small hand on Nanoha's skirt. The stricter mother caved in at the look and sighed. "Okay, okay, Vivio you can go play if you want." She looked away from the eyes and missed Fate and Vivio's small Hi-Five behind her back.

Nanoha pouted and went back to her fries, stuffing several in her mouth. "You know, Fate-chan," She spoke around her food as Vivio ran with her arms extended on both sides. "These always make me feel like a pig since you have to eat, like, ten of them at the same time."

"Yup." Fate nipped one of Vivio's left over chicken nuggets and nibbled on it. "You're just a pig."

"Hey! Am not!"

"Ms. supersize me." Fate grinned, making Nanoha blush. "I thought you were gaining weight."

"Mou!" Nanoha pouted and looked down. "... Am I really?"

Fate smirked, pulling Nanoha's fries over to herself to finish them off. 'that was easy.'

~**~

Omake:

Shamal grinned at the girl on the scale in front of her. "Fate, you seem to have gained a few pounds." She laughed as the blonde's hair frizzed out. "I'm going to put you on a diet."

"Nooooooooooooo!"
Wow, I haven't been to McDonalds in a long time. And now I feel like chicken nuggets. I like how Fate and Vivio work together to break Nanoha's resolve. Poor Fate at the end.

Quote:
Vita, Shadows of the Past
The search of the Master Light

Thread, may I have your atention? Thanks

Have you ever though on the origin of the wolkkenknights (that's their name, right? ) The origin of Vita, Signum, Shamal and Zaphira, we all know that they came from the book of Darkness but, Did they alway were part of the book of Darkness? You have never though if they have a past away from the book? Frome were they really came? When they were bounded to the book?

Well, that's the plot of my next fic who will be released in fanfiction.net when Vatican Knights is finished (the end of Vatican Knights is close, sorry marksellus)

As I said in the previus "???" there exist this legendary artifact called Master Light who,acording to the legend, will conced the wishes f any who wields it, Vita, Signum, Shamal and Zaphira had been havinf strange dreams, like shadows of some events that aparently they forgot, then one, day, a strange woman, like an angel, dressed in black and white,anounces to the mages of the TSAB thet the tournament for achieving the Master Light has begun, Vita think that if the Master Light can conced any wish, maybe it can reveal to her who truli is she, to reveal her that past that probably she forgot

But, as you can imagine, there are lots of warriors who also seek for the power of the Master Light, and many of them doesn't have exactly good intentions, and will do anything to win the tournament and achieve the power of the legendary artifact

Wait for a wave of OC and a story full of action and mistery, because in the tournament,the loosers may die
Oh noes! Vatican Knights is almost over. But I'm really looking forward to this. Go wolkenritter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Meh, I think Ouran High School Host Club fits it a lot better...as seen here

Spoiler for Gay Bar!!:
OMG, I saw this one as well, it was great.

Quote:

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
Vic is pretty cool. Wow the TSAB was destroyed...like completely. :O

On a side note: Thanks for the comments you guys! Where did all the people in my fic go? Like the ones you don't see that often. Because there were some old names in there.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 21:24   Link #6507
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Spoiler for FLUFF! so fluffy it's like feathers!:
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 21:36   Link #6508
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
fluffy.. @.@
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:07   Link #6509
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Vita, Shadows of the Past
The search of the Master Light

Thread, may I have your atention? Thanks

Have you ever though on the origin of the wolkkenknights (that's their name, right? ) The origin of Vita, Signum, Shamal and Zaphira, we all know that they came from the book of Darkness but, Did they alway were part of the book of Darkness? You have never though if they have a past away from the book? Frome were they really came? When they were bounded to the book?

Well, that's the plot of my next fic who will be released in fanfiction.net when Vatican Knights is finished (the end of Vatican Knights is close, sorry marksellus)

As I said in the previus "???" there exist this legendary artifact called Master Light who,acording to the legend, will conced the wishes f any who wields it, Vita, Signum, Shamal and Zaphira had been havinf strange dreams, like shadows of some events that aparently they forgot, then one, day, a strange woman, like an angel, dressed in black and white,anounces to the mages of the TSAB thet the tournament for achieving the Master Light has begun, Vita think that if the Master Light can conced any wish, maybe it can reveal to her who truli is she, to reveal her that past that probably she forgot

But, as you can imagine, there are lots of warriors who also seek for the power of the Master Light, and many of them doesn't have exactly good intentions, and will do anything to win the tournament and achieve the power of the legendary artifact

Wait for a wave of OC and a story full of action and mistery, because in the tournament,the loosers may die
Actually (since you asked), it's Wolkenritter (German: Cloud Knights ).
I really like you idea for this fic, and just can't wait to see it. Vatican Knights is good too, but this had even more potential.

Quote:
Fluff is always good.
Quote:
Her day had been average, nothing really good but nothing really good either.
Awkward sounding sentence. ><

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 23:36   Link #6510
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
We start with the action O3O

I really like this Vic, he seems to have such actitude, but I must insist, the Reapers should look awesome in your fic
Old 2008-06-17, 00:39   Link #6511
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The pillows sound soft and FLUFFY! I haven't had a pillow fight in a long time...

Old 2008-06-17, 00:41   Link #6512
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 59

Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The curse of the West:

Spoiler for American Undeads:
Old 2008-06-17, 04:32   Link #6513
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Chapter 59

Vatican Knights

Yep, Black Wolfness is my new favorite character. She is so badass. I'm sorry Vivio but she just might beat you in a fight.

Old 2008-06-17, 08:09   Link #6514
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
We start with the action O3O

I really like this Vic, he seems to have such actitude, but I must insist, the Reapers should look awesome in your fic
The Reapers will have their own fic. They will not show up in MT, if that's what you implied. If you didn't then I promise they will be cool <3

Old 2008-06-17, 13:30   Link #6515
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Yep, Black Wolfness is my new favorite character. She is so badass. I'm sorry Vivio but she just might beat you in a fight.
Not for nothing she is a Vatican Paladin and the leader of the Vatican Knights in America

Quote:
The Reapers will have their own fic. They will not show up in MT, if that's what you implied. If you didn't then I promise they will be cool <3
I wait for them
Old 2008-06-17, 14:07   Link #6516
Saharet
Teh lovable geek

Quote:
Feathery fluffy?
Niaa~ :3

Siggy from AX~
Saharet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 15:26   Link #6517
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

A present for Kai the Reaper

Spoiler for Medieval Nanoha:
Old 2008-06-17, 16:24   Link #6518
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Chapter 59

Vatican Knights

So the Zombies are getting smarter, thats bad news for Vivio.

Quote:
A present for Kai the Reaper

Spoiler for Medieval Nanoha:
Good intergration on Nanoha's barrier jacket with a medievil theme.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-17, 18:28   Link #6519
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advent000 View Post
So the Zombies are getting smarter, thats bad news for Vivio.
Not only smarter but also stronger
This undeads aren't the usual "Braaaaiiiiiiins!!!!" that everyone knows

PD: Thanks for your coment about my Medieval Nanoha Fanart
Old 2008-06-17, 19:57   Link #6520
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
You wander into the FFT happy as a lark content to go and read some fanfiction, comment on some fics and avoid some crazy wolves. Luckily none seem to be arou-
"DRILLING FROM BELOW!" The wolf and its drill pop up from below, you're flung up into the air. As you land the wolf hands you a single sheet of paper happily trots off.

The Lyrical Times

Satashi is a tease.

You look down at the single line on the paper then stare at where the wolf disapeared.
"WHAT'S THIS SUPPOSED TO BE!"

Nanoha: Fate~
Fate: Huh?
Nanoha: *Takes off shirt*
Fate: O////O N-Nanoha did you grow?
Nanoha: *Turns around* Help me with my bra?
Fate: O/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////O A-Alright *Starts to help out*
Nanoha: :3
Fate: *Removes said object*
Nanoha: Turns around
Fate:... you were stuffing weren't you
Nanoha: D: I'm going back to Yuuno!
Fate: D: d&#n

Page Claim: Claimed for the magic of the IRC
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha